Browse › Community ›Lounge

Offical Club-S12 T-Shirts

Started by westside27375 · Mar 21, 2006 · 70postsSMF 2010–26

falkhenJul 11, 2007, 1:29 pm · #51
eminem_rh25I'd be down for a zip-up hoodie.. If you do ever plan on them, I'll pay in advance..


Me too i wants me a Hoodie so can go thuggen with the S12 clan.

what about a Hat or even a Beanie..

screw that how about a Club-S12 fashion line..

Beanie, Hat, shorts, cargo pant, underwear  , mechanix gloves, skateboard, wife beater, head band, Hoodie, zipup; pullover, polo style shirt, long sleave shirt, G-string..evan....enough said.
westside27375Jul 15, 2007, 5:13 pm · #52
falkhenMe too i wants me a Hoodie so can go thuggen with the S12 clan.

what about a Hat or even a Beanie..

screw that how about a Club-S12 fashion line..

Beanie, Hat, shorts, cargo pant, underwear  , mechanix gloves, skateboard, wife beater, head band, Hoodie, zipup; pullover, polo style shirt, long sleave shirt, G-string..evan....enough said.

G-string.....not a bad idea!! LOL!!  
falkhenJul 15, 2007, 9:03 pm · #53
westside27375G-string.....not a bad idea!! LOL!!


why not Homemadeturbo.com has a G-string.
sideways_s12Aug 23, 2007, 2:29 am · #54

Just wondering if these shirts are still around let me know

blitzAug 23, 2007, 7:39 am · #55

PM indy, it still available. I bought one this year.

sideways_s12Aug 23, 2007, 12:17 pm · #56

sweet I will be getting one hopefully if everything pans out with my job

DopefishNov 16, 2007, 12:57 pm · #57

Wow, that is a really nicely done shirt -- but the exchange rate is killer! That's $31 for a t-shirt  I'll have to contemplate, that's pretty cool.

J-manJun 24, 2008, 6:25 am · #58

are all of these shirts gone? please don't tell me I am too late

ArroJun 24, 2008, 12:33 pm · #59

I'm told there's some left, and they're going to be shipped to me at some point, so when they are, I'll let everyone know and start selling them again.

J-manJun 26, 2008, 2:16 pm · #60
ArroI'm told there's some left, and they're going to be shipped to me at some point, so when they are, I'll let everyone know and start selling them again.

Nice I'm down for two or three
NemisisJul 31, 2008, 12:57 am · #61

I got mine a few years ago. I have worn it maybe 3 times. I have too much respect for this club to wear something like that all the time. It looks fantastic though. Cuz if it gets ruined, I doubt like hell I'll be able to get another one- so as soon as I get settled into my new place, it will be framed and hung on the wall in my media room (media room is named that way because it will have my guitar stuffs, video games, board games, etc...)

If you guys want one, get one. They are soooo worth it.

ArroJul 31, 2008, 7:31 am · #62

In the fall there will be new shit to buy, shirts, decals, license plate frames, etc.

There's technical issues for us to deal with first, or that would have happened already.

demonic s12Jul 31, 2008, 7:33 am · #63
Arro In the fall there will be new shit to buy, shirts, decals, license plate frames, etc.

There's technical issues for us to deal with first, or that would have happened already.

 

awesome

i need new shirts, lets make some with a coupe eh?

danginaJul 31, 2008, 1:55 pm · #64
ArroIn the fall there will be new shit to buy, shirts, decals, license plate frames, etc.

There's technical issues for us to deal with first, or that would have happened already.

let us know - to bad the racing season will be over by then...
s12swedenFeb 28, 2009, 12:36 pm · #65

l would to have Offical Club-S12 T-Shirts , it is maby to late for that ?

ArroFeb 28, 2009, 3:58 pm · #66

Like the decals, it will happen around the spring, the calendar took a lot of time, but that was the hardest part.

s12swedenMar 2, 2009, 3:45 pm · #67

Arro : The 2009 Official Club-S12 Wall Calendar , Offical Club-S12 T-Shirts , S12 decals i can wait on spring too reserve

ShermerMar 3, 2010, 7:09 am · #68

Do you guys still sell Tshirts? I would love to get a couple for my wife and I

sideways_s12Jan 27, 2013, 11:36 pm · #69

I might be down for some as well depending on the design...

MoB pineappleMay 3, 2013, 3:56 pm · #70

Shirt with logo in front and hatch outline on the back. I'll buy!

hoodie idk maybe when its not 90+ degrees outside