Browse › Community ›Lounge

New Club Decals

Started by Indecisive · Mar 23, 2007 · 106postsSMF 2010–26

odbs12Apr 7, 2016, 5:31 pm · #101

Anyone have a picture of the decal? the original pictures are not working and i would like to make one for my s12 if that is acceptable. I can also cut some for others if needed.

sideways_s12Apr 7, 2016, 9:30 pm · #102

Talk to Arro he is the admin and I believe still has the original...

iceagegApr 8, 2016, 7:35 am · #103

If anybody can take a picture of one I can reproduce it.  Picture should be strait on (not at an angle) and if you can include a ruler or something with a known size I can duplicate the original size also.  All of this with Arro's blessing of course.

westside27375May 12, 2016, 9:01 pm · #104

Here is a pic of the only one I have left. This may have been a test one or not...I can't remember from when Tim (Indy) was getting them made up. Hope this helps.posted image

iceagegMay 13, 2016, 3:09 pm · #105

Pick is at an angle and no ruler.  Any chance you can lay a ruler or measuring tape down next to it and re-take the pic?  That is enough to reproduce the graphic but i don't know if that is a 1" wide sticker or 4' wide for a back window.  I'll reach out to Xano to make sure he's ok with it being reproduced.

westside27375May 18, 2016, 1:22 am · #106

I will in a few days. Always busy now with my kids and work.