thx all comment
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Just The Last One S12 In Thailand update 19/3/11
seishukuYou would!
fuck yea! went there a few years ago on vacation...had a blast! great reef diving! great b eer! WIN!
no calender until fitment
whats wrong with fitment now??
i just got back from JBM engine depot in NJ,.. im looking at 1jz now b/c of you! (2j too much cash) i wanna se a vid of that car
Fuck you had me at the work equips, that in it self owns all the S12s on this entire forum. 2JZ, very nice.
plezz post more info on the the trans and how install... this will help with my 1jz swap!! thanks
Ok so thx to these pics I'm totally buying another mk2 notch and doing a bm kit or something fresh. Damn I miss my S12 =(
status???
hi all sorry i talk english little bit
update status 9/12/09
now my friend is owner garage
him doing setup OS cluth 3 plate
because i tuning ECU F con V .... cluth slip
so i buy OS cluth
i live bangkok near Khao San road.
when u come thailand
u want to see my car i will show u too
bye all
pic coming soon
OS Giken clutches are sex
update 19/3/11
S-12 on 01:47:25 AM / 19-Mar-11update 19/3/11Nothing there?
He is teasing us :p
update new pic ^_^
Nice new pictures any more plans for it email me at [email removed] id like to talk to you in depth about your car
How have I never seen this? Awesome car man!!
my msn --> [email removed]
my facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/tuckys12
i cant see the pictures :( haha
I can see the new pics on the first page and they definitely show true justice to this beast.......awesome machine sir :thumbsup:
I hate to repeat what everyone else said - but what a sweet car! Love the body kit - love the offset - love the craftsmanship. Great work man!!
See this Notch is why I want to sale my 85 Hatch and get a Notch!!! Will do sometime in the future. Really nice car man!!!
Incredible work with the car hope to see more soon
Nice, just noticed the not-so-stock side mirrors. What car are those from and what kind of work did it take to make them look so good? **thumbs up**
Just came across this and i think i cried, Your car looks Awesome. I love how you kept the lines so clean
hawt
Info on wide body please, how did you do it and what with, this is the good stuff!
Well won't you look at that? His Turbo has an Engine...
Where can I get that body kit and wide quarters???