Browse › Community ›Announcements

2010 Club Calendar Submissions Are Open

Started by Arro · Aug 1, 2009 · 69postsSMF 2010–26

ArroDec 10, 2009, 2:09 am · #51

I'll be taking orders soon.

Phisherman09Dec 11, 2009, 9:38 pm · #52
ArroI'll be taking orders soon.

is the price going to be the same as last year?
JayDec 11, 2009, 10:16 pm · #53
Phisherman09is the price going to be the same as last year?

I have a picture to submit!!!!

In just shy of a year
ArroDec 12, 2009, 6:24 pm · #54
Phisherman09is the price going to be the same as last year?

Yes. As is the paypal info.
redbarronDec 16, 2009, 1:08 pm · #55
ArroYes. As is the paypal info.

December 22nd? Great. That's my birthday.
ArroDec 16, 2009, 6:42 pm · #56

I'm running into a couple minor issues with the covers, but the months are all chosen and formatted, ready to print.

Next year I'm opening submissions in the spring

IggyEGuanaDec 19, 2009, 8:48 am · #57

sorry i didnt get pics in time.  2011 lol

ArroDec 29, 2009, 8:26 pm · #58

For a variety of reasons I don't want to get into, the 2010 calendar is cancelled.

NOT!

It's just going to be delayed another week or so. Problems with the cover artwork. If it gets delayed well into Jan I will probably offer discounted prices on initial orders.

bluke1Dec 29, 2009, 11:48 pm · #59

what a jerk!

fooled me, jerk!

Scootin' ScottDec 30, 2009, 2:10 am · #60

So for those of us who weren't around for last year's calendar...what is the price/paypal info?
Deeefinitely want one :-)

If all goes well as far as employment and whatnot...might actually have something worth submitting next year lol.

ArroJan 11, 2010, 3:39 am · #61

Ordered the proof tonight, with overnight shipping after printing... should get something by Tuesday. If it looks good, I'll put up the 2010 order page on the main site.

DjayS12Jan 11, 2010, 5:12 am · #62
ArroOrdered the proof tonight, with overnight shipping after printing... should get something by Tuesday. If it looks good, I'll put up the 2010 order page on the main site.

woot woot woot!

Can't wait!
SprockCapnJan 12, 2010, 11:17 am · #63
ArroOrdered the proof tonight, with overnight shipping after printing... should get something by Tuesday. If it looks good, I'll put up the 2010 order page on the main site.

I'm excited. I hope to see these soon
cls12vg30Jan 12, 2010, 3:57 pm · #64

Count me in for one.

ArroJan 12, 2010, 10:12 pm · #65

Should be arriving tomorrow, if it looks good, it'll be up for sale the same day

David BJan 12, 2010, 11:12 pm · #66

im on the front page!

zilvia_brothersJan 13, 2010, 12:12 am · #67

I'll order one as soon when it's available...r u still doing the whole car of the year thing like u did on the last calendar?

nismologistJan 13, 2010, 12:14 am · #68

wish i had funds in general. arro after the majority of orders are filled will us poor folk on the forum get to see the submissions and layout?

ArroJan 13, 2010, 4:42 pm · #69

Calendar proof came in, looks good, I'll be posting purchase info TONIGHT, so stay tuned!

zilvia_brothersI'll order one as soon when it's available...r u still doing the whole car of the year thing like u did on the last calendar?
Yep.

nismologistwish i had funds in general. arro after the majority of orders are filled will us poor folk on the forum get to see the submissions and layout?
Sure, why not. Give it a few months.

David Bim on the front page!
Hardly  It's member-drawn artwork, just like last year