Browse › Community ›Lounge

What's Everyone Drinkin' Right Now

Started by sinestro · Aug 7, 2009 · 73postsSMF 2010–26

tommyNov 11, 2010, 3:00 am · #51

I agree and disagree with you EightySix200SX... I love all beer, but not equally... some are really only good when someone offers it to me cause I'd never pay for a lot of beers, I love beer too much to drink cheap tasteless watery beer, which I like to call : "a perfect waste of good barley!"

Oh, and you sir should taste "Alchimiste I.P.A." It's the best IPA ever, hands down... it is soooo good, you cannot drink something else after drinking one of those, everything else will be tasteless... really...

Oh and choco milk is wayyy to sugary for my taste... plus I can't stand drinking plain milk anyways...

EightySix200SXNov 11, 2010, 3:38 am · #52

showing the homeboy what his relatives looked like.......
im on a 40oz diet no hard liquor just malts all week. got old english and colt45's
posted image


Post Merge: 12:39:53 AM / 11-Nov-10
tommy on 03:00:52 AM / 11-Nov-10I agree and disagree with you EightySix200SX... I love all beer, but not equally... some are really only good when someone offers it to me cause I'd never pay for a lot of beers, I love beer too much to drink cheap tasteless watery beer, which I like to call : "a perfect waste of good barley!"

i fucked up i meant i like all beer i shoulda left equally out thanks for pointing that out... imma take you up on the i.p.a u suggested after this 40oz week lmao.
tommyNov 11, 2010, 3:32 pm · #53

It is a little clearer, but looks way better than the first picture I saw of it a couple pages ago in this thread, I'd probably have a good one or two of those next time I'm over down south... we have the Colt45 here, but I have never had the chance to taste it...

Although, according to our standard, this is a regular beer... 6.1%, I guess that's what happens when you live in a Province founded by alcoholist... loll The budweiser we buy here is brewed locally and is 5% alcohol and it is almost a "light" beer in our standard, our bud light is much similar to your regular Bud, 4% or something and It's almost water if you ask me Wink... a strong beer by our standard starts with the "Maudite" at 8%, but you can have some very tasteful micro-brewed beer going to 9% and 10%... and more

although you can have stupid Carling crap at 10%, but that is the kinda of beer you drink when your 16 and you just want to get drunk... it taste a little like windshield washer fluid if you ask me....lol nothing next to a micro-brewed one

I don't know if you can find the I.P.A. I'm talking about in CA... it's locally brewed in small quantity... I'll try to find out if they are being distributed a little in the states... but better still....

...You guys should make a trip in the north, just so you could have a taste at our very good beer and you'd probably get drunk very fast too lolll A friend of mine is a bush pilot taking people on fishing and hunting trip in remote location and he sees very good American beer drinker get drunk stupidly fast the first day drinking our standard beer... they are always surprised in the morning to see how fast they got wasted and how few empty beer bottle are around to justify that lolll

oh and for the youngest... the legal drinking age is 18 here...although it's mostly just a suggestion...lol


Post Merge: 03:44:02 PM / 11-Nov-10
here is a good reading...

http://beerblog.genx40.com/archive/2005/december/ipasfromsleeman

Like they say, it IS bitter... I mean after drinking this, you will not taste anything else beer wise... but I think it is only distributed in Quebec.. although for anyone here who want to try something, I can have custom 6 packs made with 6 different microbrewed beer for something like 12$ CDN kind of a tasters pack...  it's only a matter of shipping it afterward, if anybody is really interested... I'd be glad to share those treasures with you guys!
EightySix200SXNov 11, 2010, 4:38 pm · #54

they may have it at one of our liquor barns.........id be super down! for a sampler pack

tommyNov 11, 2010, 5:29 pm · #55

Like I told, I don't think you find it... it's a very local beer...

What you can get that is a little close to it (although not as good IMO) is from "Dieu du ciel" brewery, It's called "Corne du Diable" (Horn of the devil) I know it's being exported to CA, although I have no idea where you could find it, probably where you'll find the rest of the Imported micro-brewery beer... Have a taste of it it's a very good IPA

And now writing about beer all morning, I'm fucking craving for one... but I got to finish working on next week's conference... oh well it'll be my reward tonite after a big day of work...

MaxpowNov 11, 2010, 5:32 pm · #56

211 steel tall can put me to sleep last night.

tommyNov 11, 2010, 10:42 pm · #57

here is one you cannot have enough of...

posted image

it's a light (around here) beer 5% alcohol, white ale on lees with notes of spices and citrus, mildly malty and a little sweet... I could drink a 12 pack of those tonite... and I sometimes do... everyone can like that beer, even my wife who doesn't drink beer can have one of those... not a tasters beer, but a plain easy to drink one...

*edit* I just noticed that I have used the wrong glass lolll the good one is a little narrower, like a flute on a stand

XanoNov 11, 2010, 11:33 pm · #58

I'll be kicking these bad boys back most of the night.
posted image

Stag is brewed and groomed for the independent and self minded among us who like a strong man's beer. Strong as in determined. Stag stands apart from other beers with its own recipe of malted barley and hops: common ingredients with an uncommon taste. Brewed under special conditions which enhance malt's natural flavor, Stag corrals the zest of hops with the simplicity of pure midwestern grains. Steak, Taters And Gravy, that's Stag.

It's made by the people who make PBR, and tastes less disgusting.

EternalSwapNov 12, 2010, 1:37 am · #59

fuck, i wanna drink

someone buy me some beer lol

sam31183Nov 12, 2010, 7:24 am · #60

lol @ xano...pbr is water, so to say you dont like pbr is to say you dont like water.

I did 3 oktos out of the boot the other night. Also, washington state banned energy beers this week because some college kids got really sick off of drinking a bunch of different shit, and the media blamed it on the 4 locos....they had enough booze though that if they had gotten into a hot tub they would have been lucky to have not traveled back in time.

MaxpowNov 12, 2010, 10:25 pm · #61

Almost done with this goddamn trader Vics.

Sunny D still keeping me strong.

XanoNov 12, 2010, 10:27 pm · #62

Lol so the bar i go to now carries 24oz colt 45 cans.

MaxpowNov 12, 2010, 10:41 pm · #63

LOL!

That is pretty hood. I've been 21 for almost a month and a half and still no bars/no clubs. I like to do my alcoholism in the comfort of mine and others homes.

tommyNov 12, 2010, 11:01 pm · #64

^^^I'd have to approved... plus you get way drunker on the same money...!!!

lexlaxluxNov 14, 2010, 10:41 am · #65

I had a just of tecates and coronas for the fight tonight. It was really good one of pacmans best for me

XanoNov 14, 2010, 2:34 pm · #66

i had some well whiskey and cokes last night, then a budweiser...was a light night.

EightySix200SXNov 14, 2010, 4:49 pm · #67

Gatorade..... recovering from last nights alcohol and rave action super drained

DaveNov 14, 2010, 5:20 pm · #68

Iced tea, it rules your face.

tommyNov 14, 2010, 9:43 pm · #69

And here is a new one... brewed for last year's 4 hundred years anniversary of the founding of Québec city... the oldest city in North America...

posted image

Good one also refermented on a yeast base, kinda strong at 7.5% alcohol, but taste so good... and comes in 750ml bottle with a cork screw... so you can't close it back hehehe... (that is 26 ounce for you guys)

MaxpowNov 17, 2010, 8:16 pm · #70
posted image

Shit actually is pretty bomb. Killed half of it in the last 18 hours. Still awake!!!! Deff not bad for 8.99. Only 35% so its weak as fuck but its so chuggable.
sam31183Nov 18, 2010, 7:20 am · #71

drinking a bridgeport ebenezer...its ok. I had a couple rolling rocks yesterday while playing golf and then had a couple oktos last night to finish it off.

EightySix200SXNov 18, 2010, 7:59 am · #72

keg of widmer chillen.

pyramid hefewizen drinken!


Post Merge: 08:00:25 AM / 18-Nov-10
Maxpow on 08:16:33 PM / 17-Nov-10posted image

Shit actually is pretty bomb. Killed half of it in the last 18 hours. Still awake!!!! Deff not bad for 8.99. Only 35% so its weak as fuck but its so chuggable.

i fucked this lil cuban chick got all lit off of that shit and it was active!
MaxpowNov 18, 2010, 6:20 pm · #73

Dude I killed half the bottle in one night, got the other half to kill today its in the fridge right now getting ready for classes!

I wish they had this when I was a kid.

posted image