Browse › Community ›Meets and events

12/12/2012

Started by myth_S12 · Dec 17, 2009 · 64postsSMF 2010–26

IggyEGuanaDec 30, 2009, 9:24 pm · #51

ha i'm from cali.  if u have no title then just swap chassis.  peeps are still comin on here saying "bought my s12 100 bucks" lol.  easier then dealing with DMV bullshit

EternalSwapDec 31, 2009, 12:49 am · #52

no title
no emissions
too low
too loud

TOO AWESOME FOR CALI

sideways_s12Dec 31, 2009, 1:27 am · #53

cali sux for awesome cars lol

EightySix200SXDec 31, 2009, 1:49 am · #54

hungs car is smog legal. like legit status too no funny business on a factory cat.... *shakes fist* damnit hung and ur clean burning det!!!

mod_mastazDec 31, 2009, 3:39 am · #55

LOL Not for long though. I'm debating about replacing it with something less restrictive. It's already on it's way out cuz the exhaust is so small and runs so hot. I MIGHT keep a cat on hand but I don't think that'll be necessary as it won't pass visual and now the sniffer very soon.

86foreverDec 31, 2009, 4:56 pm · #56

For 150 buck i could make ur pass smog   All u have to show is ur regerstrion and proof of insurance to DMV and ur done!    It work with my   Thats how i was able to make it to socal winter meet.

Phisherman09Dec 31, 2009, 5:02 pm · #57
86foreverFor 150 buck i could make ur pass smog   All u have to show is ur regerstrion and proof of insurance to DMV and ur done!    It work with my   Thats how i was able to make it to socal winter meet.  
^lots of blanked out ninja's there so shady shit goin down!    

i would totally come, doubt ill be livin in utah at that point in time,so it probably more of a big trip than a mild sunday cruise like it would be now.
sideways_s12Dec 31, 2009, 6:55 pm · #58

funny I was in st george yesterday.....

nismologistDec 31, 2009, 7:01 pm · #59

would it be a big deal if i showed up in my z?

EternalSwapDec 31, 2009, 8:39 pm · #60

no lmao

silvertonDec 15, 2012, 11:22 am · #61

Whoo!  I made it in twice, 1:49 and 3:05.  I only saw colin's car once, and Aldren's (he has a KA swapped turbo car) like 5 or 6?

sideways_s12Dec 15, 2012, 12:44 pm · #62

lame I didn't even get in there once that vid is rigged lol

ProlowtoneDec 15, 2012, 1:30 pm · #63

Vid is down and this thread is so old. back to the future shit in here

sideways_s12Dec 15, 2012, 2:35 pm · #64

Well its relevant because 12/12/12 was just a few days ago.