Browse › Community ›Announcements

!!!2010!!! Club-s12 Full-color Wall Calendar Is Now On Sale!

Started by Arro · Jan 14, 2010 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

redbarronOct 25, 2010, 4:47 pm · #51

I know I'm super late on this, but are there 2010 calendars available still? I clicked on the link to buy one on the first page but the link was not good.

XanoOct 25, 2010, 5:32 pm · #52

where did you see a link to buy one on the first page?

redbarronOct 25, 2010, 6:05 pm · #53
Xano on 05:32:49 PM / 25-Oct-10where did you see a link to buy one on the first page?

At the bottom of the first post in this thread it says "Get your calendar HERE!"
ArroOct 25, 2010, 8:40 pm · #54

Yeah this thread was made prior to C-S12v3, *ahem* we need a storefront :innocent:

There are calendars left, PM me and I'll set you up.

s12swedenNov 19, 2010, 6:02 pm · #55

I am still waiting for information about how to get S12 Calendar from 2009 and 2010 sent to Sweden, and how to pay them?!

VG33ERGazelle?Nov 19, 2010, 7:32 pm · #56

I'll run a store if we wanna set one up lol, I run the ebay store for the parts department at the nissan dealership my dad works at o.o

fxdJan 2, 2011, 2:14 pm · #57

I to would like a few 2010 calanders,  Arro been trying to get at you, please hook a brother up

MaxpowJan 7, 2011, 8:03 pm · #58

How much are the old 2010's now that its 2011?

XanoJan 8, 2011, 8:33 am · #59

-ahem- working on college, storefront will come, I already promised it. :P

ArroJan 11, 2011, 6:01 pm · #60

Andrew if you want one, we can work out like half price or something. Still make amazing full color posters for your wall.