Browse › Marketplace ›For sale

[CA] LOWXIIPOSITION "ANY&Everything S12 PARTS&MORE!! *REVISED 09/19/12*

Started by EightySix200SX · Apr 21, 2010 · 101postsSMF 2010–26

TurboNotchMay 14, 2010, 1:36 am · #51

will one of those digi dash control boxes fix my lame-ass tach? if so i wants one. danka

EightySix200SXMay 26, 2010, 1:52 am · #52

bump new shit added 5/25
check top of first page!!!!!!!!!!!1

EightySix200SXJun 2, 2010, 1:24 am · #53

Shoot offers on remaning stuff i may decline your offer if its a waste of my time i.e u post a price that dosent even cover your own damn shipping. Buy by the end of the week of its or going in the garbage.  need to make room for new stuff.

ArroJun 2, 2010, 1:34 am · #54

1. Sterling or I will always take anything not wanted, for storage. Don't throw anything away! Whatever people don't buy, we'll take.

2. Even if the thread isn't your own thread, the no bumping rule applies, you can only "bump" if you add new things or information (which Justin did above).

JayJun 2, 2010, 1:44 am · #55
Arro1. Sterling or I will always take anything not wanted, for storage. Don't throw anything away! Whatever people don't buy, we'll take.

2. Even if the thread isn't your own thread, the no bumping rule applies, you can only "bump" if you add new things or information (which Justin did above).

Agreed. Do NOT throw away that KA24DE supercharger setup. I can EASILY recreate that. But I am flat broke
demonic s12Jun 2, 2010, 1:46 am · #56
JayAgreed. Do NOT throw away that KA24DE supercharger setup. I can EASILY recreate that. But I am flat broke

ill take the blower and do something with it lol
ArroJun 2, 2010, 1:49 am · #57

except that um it's not set up for a VG. But it is for a KA-DE

demonic s12Jun 2, 2010, 2:58 am · #58
Arroexcept that um it's not set up for a VG. But it is for a KA-DE
thats why id unbolt the mani and make brackets for use on a vg, as a side mounted blower.

orrrrr

use it to boost the 4-afe
EightySix200SXJun 14, 2010, 11:49 pm · #59

UPDATED 6/14/10

important disclosure information added
prices reduced
international customers WELCOME AGAIN!

thanks, HAPPY SHOPPING

VG33ERGazelle?Jun 15, 2010, 10:16 am · #60

if you 'get rid' of stuff before I get paid again I'll take that ka24de supercharger manifold thing. I have a 240 that's beggin for it.    

must has. -wishes payday came faster-

Driftking74Sep 6, 2011, 5:35 pm · #61

I need a pair of blue power door panels. OEM? Brand new? How much?

EightySix200SXSep 24, 2011, 11:47 am · #62

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING LMK IM GOING TO BE LIQUIDATING EVERYTHING I.E THROWING IT AWAY BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH IF YOU ARE (SERIOUS) ABOUT BUYING EMAIL ME AT [email removed]

sam31183Sep 24, 2011, 12:44 pm · #63

What do you have left for inventory? Is it all on the first page?

EightySix200SXSep 24, 2011, 1:35 pm · #64
sam31183 on 12:44:29 PM / 24-Sep-11What do you have left for inventory? Is it all on the first page?

lmk what you need and ill see if i have it
sam31183Sep 24, 2011, 1:39 pm · #65

Oh I have a wish list...door panels, mk2 flaps, carpet...things of that nature. You said you were liquidating though so I wanted to know what all was there so I could snag things that are on my want list that I can't think of right now...

ProlowtoneSep 24, 2011, 5:42 pm · #66
sam31183 on 01:39:06 PM / 24-Sep-11wanted to know what all was there so I could snag things that are on my want list that I can't think of right now...
X2, I hate to see usable parts get tossed Sad
EightySix200SXSep 28, 2011, 11:58 am · #67
Prolowtone on 05:42:46 PM / 24-Sep-11X2, I hate to see usable parts get tossed Sad

yea it sucks
VG33ERGazelle?Sep 28, 2011, 12:05 pm · #68

you got a semi clean, functioning left side stalk combination switch with cruise control on it?

EightySix200SXSep 28, 2011, 12:43 pm · #69

yes i do

VG33ERGazelle?Sep 28, 2011, 1:13 pm · #70

how much?

EightySix200SXSep 28, 2011, 1:37 pm · #71

15.95 shipped

VG33ERGazelle?Sep 28, 2011, 2:23 pm · #72

where you want payment to

1987VG30EOct 7, 2011, 8:32 pm · #73

do you still have any digital dashes left?

d_k_jose_s12Oct 8, 2011, 7:17 am · #74

Here is what I would like to get if you still have any of them
A/C dash vents if you have all 4 in black our any color
Mk1 side makers
Mk1/2 tail lights
Mk1 back up lights
You can call me at [phone removed] if you want to get at me faster and let me know what other things you have that I can take off your hands I have money and pay pal ready

EightySix200SXOct 13, 2011, 8:16 pm · #75

Dk Jose I will Txt u tmrw man

Vg30 lemme source one I plugged it up and the circuit for the dash lighys is inop

d_k_jose_s12Oct 13, 2011, 9:58 pm · #76

Ok man ill be waiting

RamSTOct 17, 2011, 9:00 pm · #77
How much for the SE front lip shipped to 85706

Thanks!
S12CA20EOct 18, 2011, 12:00 am · #78

No dont toss if you need space ill help you store stuff  bro

EightySix200SXOct 18, 2011, 8:41 pm · #79
RamST on 09:00:21 PM / 17-Oct-11How much for the SE front lip shipped to 85706

Thanks!


i have one its missing a mounting tab on the corner ill take 45+ ship other than the missing tab it is fine

Post Merge: 06:38:27 PM / 18-Oct-11
[COPIED FROM PAGE 1]

OKAY IVE UPDATED THIS SINCE ITS BEEN SOME TIME.

Ive sectioned it into three sections "NEW ARRIVALS", "BACK-ORDERED" AND "IN STOCK". I can still get parts not listed so don't hesitate to post on this thread or email me at [email removed] for parts request/questions and to check if i have something in my inventory... [response times are usually within the day you send them]. Once i get new stock the items that "were" in the "NEW ARRIVALS" section will be moved to the "IN STOCK" section and the new items placed in "NEW ARRIVALS". Thanks for looking and i hope this eases the process of shopping/inquiring for parts.

SHIPPING: ENTIRE GLOBE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING/HANDLING AND CUSTOMS FEES WHERE APPLICABLE.

CONTACT: [email removed] for inquiries and questions.

-J @ LOW.XII.POSITION


NEW ARRIVALS UPDATED 10/18/2011


JDM CLUSTERS ANALOG ONLY $ 80.00
posted image

320MM MOMO MONTE CARLO WHEEL+HORN BUTTON ONLY $130.00
posted image

OEM BOSCH FOGS WITH HARNESS $ 60.00
posted image
posted image

MKII BLUE HALO HEADRESTED SEATS $90.00 FOR THE PAIR [NEED TO BE CLEANED BUT THEY ARE LEGIT]
posted image

KA24E 60MM THROTTLE BODIES $ 35.00 UPDRADE FOR CA20/VG30
posted image

MKII HATCH SPOILERS 60.00 + SHIP
posted image
RamSTOct 19, 2011, 12:35 am · #80
Can you send me pictures to this email? [email removed] or PM!

Thanks!
rifelman1993Feb 25, 2013, 1:22 am · #81

Is this guys name justin? Im 90% sure it is. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY HE IS A FAKE AND LIES! JUST BOUGHT mk1 grill and corners from him well one ear was brokin off the grill. And the amber was blacked out on the corners.  When I wake up tomorrow morning I will see to it I get you shut down! And I will get my money back. Have a good fuckin day. And if for some reason im mixed up about who this is I will clear it up.

sideways_s12Feb 25, 2013, 5:09 am · #82

I've never know him to lie He's a pretty legit guy must be a misunderstanding somewhere...

vegasS12Feb 25, 2013, 1:59 pm · #83

Yup he has always been on point with his items desciptions.
If the corners are blacked out then you maybe got lucky and got a set of euro parker lights

Colonel GustardFeb 25, 2013, 2:04 pm · #84
sideways_s12 on 05:09:34 AM / 25-Feb-13I've never know him to lie He's a pretty legit guy must be a misunderstanding somewhere...
^This, Justin is an awesome guy and definately not a flake. Must have been a misunderstanding somewhere as Sideways said, just email him and let him know.
pakii-afaFeb 25, 2013, 8:20 pm · #85

respectably i understand he is only one person, and not a business so 6 months of waiting to be told who knows how long it could take to source the part( which i expected so i wasnt upset at all) but the 5 month wait for my refund after that point is a bummer, im still waiting :/ ...

rifelman1993Feb 27, 2013, 3:05 am · #86

Ya I have his number and go through that. I know when he is free and iv been trying to txt him . He gave me a brokin part not telling me and mk1 corners with the amber part painted over. Its really messed up for someone to do that shit. And as soon as its sent out he stops talking to me? Right lol

spiderwebfxMar 2, 2013, 1:02 am · #87

You have an email regarding some more parts.

alhickabeeMar 2, 2013, 7:31 am · #88

emailed you a change of address for my pending order

MojoMar 22, 2013, 5:15 pm · #89

Let me know if you can get a complete digital cluster with boost gauge (including plugs with pigtails, and speed sensor).

Two-ToneMar 25, 2013, 5:24 pm · #90

turbo manifold shipped 92630

EightySix200SXMar 26, 2013, 2:24 am · #91

I just deleted my whole post accidentally fuck  me ill post in detail tmrw cell phone browsing sucks

More or less all items shipped with the exception of two

Anas alma ur refund should come by weeks end whether i have to sell my damn rims off mycar its been a while i know i got you though

Rifleman do u have my new number or what please email me u contacted me explaining concern and i addresses that if that were gonna be a problem i could correct it in the near future sorry the used parts were sub par and missing one tab honestly. U didn't seem that upset but text shows no emotion so idk get at me if u dont have my 650 area code number as its no longer 323718 so u can clear whatever u want up with me i didn't just stop talking to you maybe i never received ur complaint cuz the last mag was sent to the 718 number and i figured everything was okay due to the last msg rcvd. Anyway email me ill give u my number

Matt yrurri ur order is incomplete and u will receive the items i do have and a refund for the remaining items

All others if for some reason u dont get a package in the mail this week or next email me so we can get refunds issued and well deal with it that way. The rest of what i have stock wise will be thrown out with the exception of turbo and se gear and a few items that are of value to me and this thread will be closed by mods pending my request and Im finished attempting to hook people up i dont have the means to do such anymore or for now plus parts are dwindling and cars as well wrecking yards have been dry for damn near six months and what i find in the future needs to be backup for my cars. Those who need stuff and know me personally or are good acquaintance dont hesitate email me or call and if i can help you get something i will. But this full fledged business some speak of is ONE person with two jobs and bills like everyone else on here so all the bashing n namecallling cool so be it. Ill take care of what i started and clear that up and move on with life. Like i said i never intended to rip off get over and or misuse anyone here only help those, i tried on a large scale too large for one person to handle that is almost fully repaired and dealt with after that theres nothing more to do....

Look like i ended up re writing what i deleted. Anyways good day to you all and again any existing concerns please email me so i can resolve them like i said before Im limited on time to check forums and such

pakii-afaApr 1, 2013, 3:18 am · #92

well the week is over and the new one begins, but no refund.. sadly i feel like im not getting one.
dont sell your rims man.

i wish it worked out differently but un-fortunetly it didnt.
but at this point, if you dont have it then you dont have it, if you cant afford it then dont worry about it. one less thing we both have to worry about.
(anas amla)

rifelman1993Apr 14, 2013, 5:01 pm · #93

Vg end caps and side skirts do you still have them? Mix matching colers dont matter.  No cuts or scratches in them.

Unleashedrb200sxMay 2, 2013, 8:06 pm · #94

Didn't received my parts that i ordered in september bro! i'm waiting for the tracking number that i've asked you by text message this week

RotaryS1289May 8, 2013, 9:31 pm · #95

im looking for the starter to a 84 non turbo 5speed...push starting sucks haha

Cajun1guyMay 15, 2013, 5:56 am · #96

Methinks this fella is out of bizzness. I never got any response from him regarding my order or return of $$. Time to move on...

rifelman1993May 15, 2013, 9:32 pm · #97

Rotary. I will yave one for ue in a few weeks if u dont want one

alhickabeeMay 16, 2013, 7:40 am · #98
Cajun1guy on 05:56:44 AM / 15-May-13Methinks this fella is out of bizzness. I never got any response from him regarding my order or return of $$. Time to move on...

Same here... Oh well, tis life
rednucleusMay 16, 2013, 12:25 pm · #99

Maybe mods should consider locking this thread with so many reported problems??

turbo-s12May 16, 2013, 9:08 pm · #100

^this