Browse › Tech ›Visual mods and audio

Lip And Side Skirts

Started by Kustamogen · Jun 5, 2010 · 64postsSMF 2010–26

EightySix200SXOct 29, 2010, 4:40 am · #51

trunk spoilers are sick i just dont wanna put mine on

KozivaraNov 15, 2010, 8:10 pm · #52

Here in Soviet Russia there is no way for buing sideskirts\lipz\GP-fenders. Help me.. Sell me what I want and I will go away.
Seriously, is it possible - to buy this body stuff for mah auld s12?

EightySix200SXNov 16, 2010, 1:58 am · #53

lip and sideskirts i have. you will have to pay for shipping though let me know

s-chassis_onlyNov 17, 2010, 11:30 pm · #54

i like how it looks on the lip could u get a quote for a s13 front lip and maybe sideskirts for me

nismologistNov 18, 2010, 3:20 am · #55

my car was totaled the day after i finished it. my buddy did the skull and i did all the shapes conforming to each other.

posted image

MaxpowNov 18, 2010, 6:21 pm · #56

I want some of this on the driffers white hood. Need an artist.

nismologistNov 19, 2010, 12:49 am · #57

maxpow do it yourself and be able to say that it is truly yours.

MaxpowNov 19, 2010, 11:46 am · #58

My art is trash. I contract. My ability to contract well is truly mine.

DeezusNov 20, 2010, 8:12 am · #59

sometimes garbage art looks better than someone who can draw good. I did this type of shit on a skateboard and intentionally did a shitty job because it looked better to me.

JayNov 20, 2010, 10:27 am · #60
Maxpow on 11:46:56 AM / 19-Nov-10My art is trash. I contract. My ability to contract well is truly mine.
I approve.
I'm the same way
But I don't need an artist. Just another Altezza fad IMO
celestialsilviaNov 22, 2010, 8:10 am · #61
idea Not to toot my own horn but i can draw with sharpies pretty decently, in fact almost all my artwork is done with them. tell me what you have in mind and I could make up some test drafts for you, see what you think. I'd enjoy the opportunity to do something cool like this, just wouldn't consider doing it to my own vehicle. lemme know bro
hotdoghogieNov 22, 2010, 9:06 am · #62

I get drunk and take parts off my cars and color on them like a big misguided child!

posted image

I HATE MY 20E! DIE DIE DIE!!!

MaxpowNov 22, 2010, 5:28 pm · #63

Slick S12 is gonna put this on my hood in sharpie.

posted image

but a full body like this:

posted image

Shit is gonna be off the chain.

KozivaraNov 23, 2010, 7:23 pm · #64

Man!!!!!! Really?!
Look at PM