Browse › Community ›Meets and events

Southeast/ATL Meet

Started by ericclopein · Nov 8, 2010 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

VG33ERGazelle?Nov 11, 2010, 10:46 pm · #51

lol well shit this is getting pretty awesome. someone lay down some exact dates and all that and let's get this set in stone. I need to diagnose my motor and probably tinker with it a bit, cuz it sounds like it's knocking again...but maybe I can make something happen.

xxstreetbikesxxNov 11, 2010, 10:51 pm · #52
Keith on 10:25:48 PM / 11-Nov-10You really going to drive up from Palm Coast?  That's down my Flagler Beach isn't it?

Hell yeah man. I live about 5 mins away from flagler beach..

Its probably the closest meet thats going to happen, for a while..

In all honesty, if this meet would of not worked out.. i was ready to go to cali

Post Merge: 10:52:56 PM / 11-Nov-10
i need to do some major work.. to make sure this thing will make it there,, be able to drift some.. then come back..

Overheating is my biggest problem..

Oh, and im using the trip to the meet, as the break in time for the clutch.. cuz thats like 400 miles one way. lol
ericclopeinNov 12, 2010, 3:19 am · #53

let go to the NASA race december 3-5 Cheesy

KeithNov 12, 2010, 5:58 am · #54
xxstreetbikesxx on 10:51:10 PM / 11-Nov-10Hell yeah man. I live about 5 mins away from flagler beach..


Damn...more power to ya.  That's a drive right there!  When I use to live in Tampa, I drove my S12 up to visit the parents up near Pensacola.  It's about 900 miles round trip from Tampa.  Needless to say that was the last long distance trip I have made in it.  That was about 11 years ago....lol
xxstreetbikesxxNov 12, 2010, 11:29 am · #55

lol.
hell yeah man.

xxstreetbikesxxNov 13, 2010, 11:26 pm · #56

so aprox how many people are comin?

lady_s12_77Nov 14, 2010, 12:30 am · #57

Depending on *when* I WILL show up  yay!

 My s12 is 99% complete (minor stuff). If it isn't finished, I can always swap to the 240, or one of the Lincolns norolleyes2hahanot

xxstreetbikesxxNov 14, 2010, 12:53 am · #58

just an fyi.. My s12 looks like crap... body work is still going on..

So its not going to look good.. lol

SC S12Nov 14, 2010, 1:46 am · #59

depending on the date i might be able to go, but it all depends

xxstreetbikesxxNov 14, 2010, 1:51 am · #60

I thought it would be the saturday after thanksgiving?

Sound Good?