playin in the snow is always fun ...feel better bro
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Destitute *Now with more life :D*
Bro, I gotta say This is one of my favorite builds on the whole site. You just go the extra mile and make everything right and the way it is suppose to be. Congrats!
Damn Pro, the body on that thing is cleaner than mine! Looking good bro. Keep it up! And oh, invest in a good resparator!
I know i posted this to another thread but i am happy and posting it here. Hope to someday convert you to a Nissan/Datsun guy to ;)
Drove to the hospital getting a bit sideways trying to meet up with mom and her boyfriend while the alternator was dieing out. had to turn off my headlights and radio and drive with 1 fog light to see. Barely made it back home earlier, car was bucking like mad and about to die if i let off the gas so i parallel parked in the back with m E brake " Flawless entry = 10 points :D *
4 weeks early and out of the blue but Welcome my little brother Evan Joesph MacAulay, born the 17th at 430am 5 pounds 12 ounces and healthy 

Thanks. Will be Showing him alot of stuff over the years hahaha Cant wait!
Looking forward to seeing those little wrinkled fingers all greasy!! Babys have awesome fingernails when brand new!!
hahaha first words when i seen him were : Another 4 weeks and i think he would have been able to claw his way out. Hahaha they are sharp, thought he cut my neck while burping him earlier. I think i will have to wait a bit before i allow him into the garage to get greasy with me or i will get in crap :) I will let him play with some of my clean tools tho
Little brother is so much like me, Sleeps in the car easily, he sleeps like a coma victim so noise wont wake him easily And like i was as a baby he doesn't really cry unless the wipe is to cold when changing him hahaha. Getting in some Valuable learning time for the future :yes:
Now back to the car. Alternator is installed and the car runs better now, seems like it stuttered a bit before under acceleration. Spent all day trying to clean the crap out of the clear coat and waxing it, Looks fucking awesome but I think it still needs alot of work
Camera died so i took this with my Iphone 4 :( Its not the same
Contacted the previous owner through E-mail and sent him a bunch of progress photos and i got a reply
"Hi Jon,
I'm glad the car went to you, looks like the day we drove it home, very nice. Mags don't do it justice tho. (sorry!) Thanks for the pics and I'm glad your feeling better, I did a total clean out of the garage and got rid of the rat crap also. I might have a car cover made for the car you can have for $50.00. If your interested, I'll see if I can dig it up. I'd love to see the car again in the summer and take some pics. You should enter it in the Datsun show this September, it's an easy trophy for you, plus the car does deserve some attention. Last but not least, the valve cover had red pinstriping on the lettering and the outline if you wanted to make it close to original.
Thanks again and please keep in touch,
Ron."
Always happy to hear the previous own that happy about his old car coming back to life
I gotta love it wen you get that kind of reaction from a previous owner.
Wow, it is amazing how fast a year goes by. Figured i should try to update atleast one of my builds once a year hahaha. Black car needs a wash and wax, few rust blisters starting and some clear coat is faded at the wing so i will be sending the two cars off for bodywork in the next two years hopefully.
I'm glad you updated this thread as I had totally missed it. Nice bit of health drama built into it but glad you're ok now. The car is looking just terrific as well.