Browse › Marketplace ›For sale

[pa]84 200sx turbo part out UPDATED WITH MORE PICS!

Started by srzchassisworks · Jan 21, 2013 · 95postsSMF 2010–26

ArroMar 11, 2013, 10:25 pm · #51

there is no LSD in an S12 from the factory.

sideways_s12Mar 12, 2013, 12:11 am · #52

Why does every one keep askimg that lol ive seriously seen like five people ask that question and atleast 2 of them have been members for awhile....

ArroMar 12, 2013, 12:12 am · #53

People are fucking lazy and refuse to read lol

sideways_s12Mar 12, 2013, 12:12 am · #54

Lol apparently

rifelman1993Mar 12, 2013, 2:43 am · #55

Still have the mk1 grill and the metal grill mesh peace? ??

srzchassisworksMar 14, 2013, 9:34 am · #56
rifelman1993 on 02:43:43 AM / 12-Mar-13Still have the mk1 grill and the metal grill mesh peace? ??

grill was smashed when i got the car...
sideways_s12Mar 14, 2013, 8:44 pm · #57

Where are ypu located and howuch for the shell?
Post Merge


Nevermind just noticed you were in pa.....
srzchassisworksMar 14, 2013, 10:15 pm · #58
sideways_s12 on 08:44:25 PM / 14-Mar-13Where are ypu located and howuch for the shell?
Post Merge
Nevermind just noticed you were in pa.....

Yeah sorry, honestly the floors and frame rails are very rotten anyway lol
AlEx_RaCiNg666Mar 24, 2013, 9:16 am · #59

Do you have the left Lower control arm ? Is it in decent condition?

How mutch shipped to québec canada?

srzchassisworksMar 24, 2013, 1:41 pm · #60
AlEx_RaCiNg666 on 09:16:55 AM / 24-Mar-13Do you have the left Lower control arm ? Is it in decent condition?

How mutch shipped to québec canada?

sorry sold
rifelman1993Mar 24, 2013, 3:51 pm · #61

Update pic? Eveything that gets asked you say is bad or gone lol  post a few new pics please

srzchassisworksMar 24, 2013, 4:56 pm · #62
rifelman1993 on 03:51:17 PM / 24-Mar-13Update pic? Eveything that gets asked you say is bad or gone lol  post a few new pics please

Yeah that would make this alot easier. I'll get some updated pics and a parts list asap
rifelman1993Mar 25, 2013, 3:44 am · #63

Thank you

Two-ToneMar 25, 2013, 3:51 pm · #64

Turbo manifold?

MojoMar 26, 2013, 5:34 pm · #65

Might've read over it, but would you still have that digital cluster and speed sensor (and cable)? Do you have the plugs + wiring as well?

srzchassisworksMar 26, 2013, 5:38 pm · #66
Mojo on 05:34:18 PM / 26-Mar-13Might've read over it, but would you still have that digital cluster and speed sensor (and cable)? Do you have the plugs + wiring as well?

Cluster and sensor sold, have cable and wiring
RoofMar 26, 2013, 10:36 pm · #67

Hey, do you still have the trans mount?  I just broke mine so if you do I want to buy it.

mikeys12notchApr 6, 2013, 3:10 pm · #68

how much for the popup covers and metal bar right above the front bumper shipped to 85021???

srzchassisworksApr 6, 2013, 10:04 pm · #69
Roof on 10:36:07 PM / 26-Mar-13Hey, do you still have the trans mount?  I just broke mine so if you do I want to buy it.
It's still on the car, as far as condition I have to look
Post Merge
mikeys12notch on 03:10:57 PM / 06-Apr-13how much for the popup covers and metal bar right above the front bumper shipped to 85021???

I have to see how much shipping is
heithApr 12, 2013, 8:28 am · #70

Are you willing to ship to bc canada. I want all the interior panels rear seats and all the seat belts front and back. I removed my interior and now want to put it back and through all of my old stuff out

srzchassisworksApr 12, 2013, 8:30 am · #71
heith on 08:28:37 AM / 12-Apr-13Are you willing to ship to bc canada. I want all the interior panels rear seats and all the seat belts front and back. I removed my interior and now want to put it back and through all of my old stuff out

The only thing that I have that you listed are the seat belts
nismoplsrApr 13, 2013, 4:42 pm · #72

I PMd you about the hood a few days ago.

rifelman1993Apr 13, 2013, 10:18 pm · #73

Turbo scoop ill pay out the ass.

d_k_jose_s12Apr 14, 2013, 2:27 pm · #74

are the tail lights sold?

srzchassisworksApr 14, 2013, 2:37 pm · #75
d_k_jose_s12 on 02:27:54 PM / 14-Apr-13are the tail lights sold?

Nope still available
rifelman1993Apr 14, 2013, 4:55 pm · #76

Thanks for the scoop bro also wondering about the seat rails?

DjayS12Apr 16, 2013, 4:53 pm · #77

Driver side dash vents (both of them) availables?

srzchassisworksApr 16, 2013, 5:36 pm · #78
DjayS12 on 04:53:09 PM / 16-Apr-13Driver side dash vents (both of them) availables?

They are gone, but I might be parting an 85 turbo . I'll know later this weekend
rifelman1993Apr 16, 2013, 5:55 pm · #79

Djay im sure I have vents ill check when I get home from work tonight

Colonel GustardApr 17, 2013, 12:20 am · #80

Rear bumper shipped to 91977? Just the bumper skin, no foam or support

DjayS12Apr 17, 2013, 5:43 am · #81
rifelman1993 on 05:55:59 PM / 16-Apr-13Djay im sure I have vents ill check when I get home from work tonight

Ok let me know!
calvins200sxApr 20, 2013, 10:48 pm · #82

Do you still have the weather stripping for the moon roof? I'm looking for the seal that attached to the roof, not the one that attaches to the glass moon roof. Is it in good shape? Shipped to 93021.

Thanks

Spoolinups13Apr 21, 2013, 7:32 pm · #83

Are the front corner lights available? if so price shipped to 02885 thanks

DjayS12Apr 24, 2013, 6:20 am · #84
srzchassisworks on 05:36:57 PM / 16-Apr-13They are gone, but I might be parting an 85 turbo . I'll know later this weekend

So I'm still looking for the driver side dash vents, I was wondering if you're parting that 85 turbo afterall.
mikeys12notchApr 28, 2013, 5:51 pm · #85

Still got that front garnish peice in between the front indicators and front bumpers?

superDoriftoMay 6, 2013, 10:47 am · #86

PM sent looking for a bunch of stuff, willing to make the drive out to PA this weekend if you get back to me.

Looking for both front fenders, the bumpercover, the trim piece under the corner lights, the drivers side turn signal and corner light, and the driver side head light.

srzchassisworksMay 6, 2013, 10:56 am · #87
DjayS12 on 06:20:41 AM / 24-Apr-13So I'm still looking for the driver side dash vents, I was wondering if you're parting that 85 turbo afterall.

didnt end up getting the 85, ill let you know if any vents show up
Post Merge
mikeys12notch on 05:51:56 PM / 28-Apr-13Still got that front garnish peice in between the front indicators and front bumpers?

if the garnesh piecew was in the pics then i still have them and bumper too
Post Merge
superDorifto on 10:47:45 AM / 06-May-13PM sent looking for a bunch of stuff, willing to make the drive out to PA this weekend if you get back to me.

Looking for both front fenders, the bumpercover, the trim piece under the corner lights, the drivers side turn signal and corner light, and the driver side head light.

ive got most of that besides the corner lights
Sarnia_86_S12May 10, 2013, 11:43 pm · #88

left & right fenders???

alundraMay 28, 2013, 9:29 am · #89

I'm looking for 2 front wiper arm nuts, a not leaking overflow tank and an anti-thief LHD door handle
Do you accept paypal? I'm verified by paypal so don't worry.
Can you ship overseas to France zip code 93310? It's near Paris.
Thanks mate.

NolanS12May 28, 2013, 7:37 pm · #90

do you still have the black trim piece for the drive side rear fender? it's not the mud-flap, it's the piece that connects to the side skirt, I really want to buy it !

Please pm me if you do!

Thankyou

NCBikerBoyMay 29, 2013, 3:18 pm · #91

How much for the passenger side rear quarter window shipped to 27107 (I need it all, from the hinge to the latch)?  Also, I'm assuming this is a "C transmission" car; if so, how much for the bellhousing?  Thanks!

Sideways75Jun 15, 2013, 1:10 pm · #92

Do you have the crossmember for the 4cly?

Hit me up at [email removed]

silvias121987Jun 17, 2013, 11:25 am · #93

id like to get a price on quarter panel window hinges and also the passenger door window with molding.im located in new york city

Johnny_boiJun 20, 2013, 4:54 pm · #94

What kinda cluster does it have and how much. By the way your mail box is full

MojoJun 25, 2013, 8:39 am · #95

You wouldn't happen to have the plugs that go in the digital cluster?