Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Project: NO MORE RICE

Started by Bkhaos · Jan 26, 2013 · 62postsSMF 2010–26

night_s12Apr 29, 2013, 4:55 pm · #51

I still need a hood lol
Post Merge


As usual tho shipping would be fucked
turbo-s12Apr 29, 2013, 6:28 pm · #52

Greyhound^^

night_s12Apr 29, 2013, 6:39 pm · #53

Still depends on how much total. I might just wait and get one after I fix my suspension gremlin

IggyEGuanaApr 30, 2013, 12:54 am · #54

that clutch kit is for a Z32. in other words its for a vg30de/vg30dett. the flywheel is 8 bolt instead of 6 bolt

BkhaosApr 30, 2013, 2:22 am · #55

That's my fault. I assume z31 clutch kit/ flywheel will work though yes no?. I saw "Z1" and mentally put a 3 between it.

IggyEGuanaApr 30, 2013, 2:29 am · #56

I'm not a SE expert but as far as I've ever heard the z31 and SE V6 flywheel and clutch setup is identical

Colonel GustardApr 30, 2013, 4:45 pm · #57

How much for the lip, side skirts with end caps, and mudflaps if possible shipped to 91977 off that SE

BkhaosApr 30, 2013, 6:32 pm · #58

I'm still waiting to get the parts lol. Depends how much I pay. If I get everything for cheap I'll sell you them cheap. Regardless you have reserve on them. Won't be a full set though.i think its missing 2 caps.

Colonel GustardApr 30, 2013, 10:21 pm · #59

Awesome! If you need any stuff for your manual swap let me know. I have SE flywheel with bolts and a clutch pedal to trade partly. Know if it has mudflaps?

BkhaosApr 30, 2013, 11:13 pm · #60

Ill have no clue until the guy starts tearing it apart. Basically it's in his junkyard and he didn't even know he had it. I can't go back because of insurance no one can except he lets close friends. (My buddy who has a z found it for me) I told him what I want off it and he said he'll start stripping it after he looks at it. I have a video my buddy recorded and i dont see the flaps. They could be on the ground, under it, in the trunk though  I'll keep you updated

Colonel GustardApr 30, 2013, 11:36 pm · #61
Bkhaos on 11:13:48 PM / 30-Apr-13Ill have no clue until the guy starts tearing it apart. Basically it's in his junkyard and he didn't even know he had it. I can't go back because of insurance no one can except he lets close friends. (My buddy who has a z found it for me) I told him what I want off it and he said he'll start stripping it after he looks at it. I have a video my buddy recorded and i dont see the flaps. They could be on the ground, under it, in the trunk though  I'll keep you updated

sweetness, let me know how it goes and the price and whatnot and we can go from there senor
BkhaosMay 11, 2013, 7:07 pm · #62

And for my latest project
posted image
posted image