Well shit lol you and sideways will have prices this week then.
Browse › Marketplace ›For sale
[IL]nights part out SE**UPDATE PAGE 5**
remember im poor lol
Since u just want mounts should be fine. Depending on shipping ill work out a deal with you lol I know how it is to be on a seriously small budget so no worries lol
Thanks man much appreciated
Not a problem
one of the best on the site keep it up night
Post Merge
+12
Thanks man
Hey I start my new job tomorrow (or depending on when you see this today) so I'll let you know when I can send the money.... thanks again!
No problem man
Post Merge
Will be doing an full update of what I have and pictures of everything that's already pulled off the car.
will be doing this on either TUESDAY, WENDNESDAY latest on FRIDAY
Might want those turbo mudflaps that u were talking about lemme know maybe u can ship it with the diff mount?
Ill take pics tomorrow of them for you.
PM Sent
do u have the gear reduction starter that will fir a 84 non turbo 5speed? how much shipped to 95003
only got se parts
do u have the front garnish piece that goes inbetween th front bumper and grill?
How much for the Show and a couple blades of grass? i heard they pull a premium at Race Wars
i know that there are people who are waiting on parts and shit but the pontiac got rear ended tonight...so now i have the only car in the house that actually can be driven. ill be putting around 240mi on the s12 a day, give or take, over 1k a week driving both my sister and brother-in-law to and from work. so im gonna be both extremely busy and tired till the insurance figures this shit out and hopeully gets them the money to buy a new car or a new car in general. i apologize to those of you waiting on either a quote or a part. i will still do my best to accommodate doing that or you guys, proccessing requests and pulling parts. but i wont promise anything right now to be honest. this ruins any chance i have to go to my little sisters graduation as well.
please bare with me...
That's shitty hope no one was hurt...
Thanks man. Brother in law is ok. Just an over extended shoulder muscle. But now I'm a taxi service..
So if they got rear ended, doesn't the other guys insurance get you a rental during the repair period (assuming they were insured).
no idea about that. but its not repairable. that rear corner is crushed in almost a foot behind the bumper cover. hit so hard it shattered the rear window and popped the tail light cover off the other light and shot it into the car somehow, thats it sitting on the rear deck.
take the motor and put it in something.
Super shitty sorry man. And yes if the other people are insured call there insurance company and ask for a rental they have to.
I told him to see about that. I would take the motor out since we just put it in there and it only has 15k on it. But its not my car so I have no say in what get done with it. Just glad I wasn't in it.
dude if thats standard that is just waitin for that motor and trans ect into a Fiero. If u were closer there many near myself would have probally been gone..just a thought
get a Caterham....lol
Passenger side strut housing still available?
any updates? on parts removal?
I'm looking for 2 wiper arm nuts and a not leaking overflow tank.
Do you accept paypal?
Can you ship overseas to France zip code 93310? It's near Paris.
Thanks mate.


















