What do you mean you forgot the nip
started putting some parts back on to get them off the shelf, I have a rebuild kit and ceramic pads for the calipers, might even clean them up really well and paint them when I rebuild them. I do need to get new bushings for the torsion bar 
did my tension rod bracket spacers, will have to drill and tap some holes in them for bracing but not sure how I'm going to do it for sure yet have a couple ideas 
"just a few more parts and the box is ours"
picked up my hose for the center diff clutch last week, think I'm going to use the carrier bearing stud for a holding bracket 
then open up the extra slot a little and use the E-brake bracket 
up along with the fuel lines
and in to the pump
"so what about that nip"
so ran into a issue, which I should have brought up when I picked the hose up, but had to get to work and thought I would just going in to pick it up since I had left the parts the week before, but I walked in and the guy started running around looking for the parts I left which the fitting for the transmission would be impossible to track down if he lost it, took him a few to find them and by the time he got it done I didn't think about the issue just needed to get to work and get the shop opened
he mentioned about making this part (banjo to AN) 6 inches long and I said no it needs to be like 3 inches other wise it will hit the spare, well it's like 8 inches

so I need to take that back and have it redone, I wanted them to just make that part a hard line with the sensor bung but the did the banjo to An then a T for the sensor which is fine other then the one part being to long 
other then that just a couple more parts and front suspension will be complete, need to get lower ball joint pins and outer tie rods, think I'm going to end up using the ball joint pins from a GM since I think they are the closest to the Altima size have to call to make sure, then for outer tie rods think I will end up making the insert for drilling out and flipping it or if I can find a pin that will be big enough on the small side and a taper reamer..... but the geometry isn't to bad.

I will have to take a BFH to make a little more room here 
"don't forget the nip next time or else"
think I'm going to get my engine up on the stand and start getting it taken apart so I can start getting that all ready and use the heads to start working on the exhaust which is going to be a adventure, there are a couple tight spots where it needs to run although a side pipe has crossed my mind
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
things I'm doing to my 86 200sx
Glad to see it coming together! Too bad the cats don't appreciate it.
iceageg on 07:31:08 AM / 21-Jun-17
Glad to see it coming together! Too bad the cats don't appreciate it.
thanks yea getting the steering shaft done was a huge step now if I could stop having set backs like the G20 blowing her head gasket and having to get a transmission for my Maxima so I have a car to get to work, it would go a bit faster. I wouldn't say the don't appreciate it, more like it's been up in the air for so long they haven't been able to give her any love and I keep forgetting the nip so they are a little upset with me, but they are still keeping the rodents away from my wires and interior.
you might want to reupload your pics...
sideways_s12 on 01:50:30 AM / 02-Jul-17
you might want to reupload your pics...
yea noticed that will have to see what I can do about it, might have to find another host, since it seems they are going to try and hold my pix hostage unless I give them money, I thought they were a 3rd party host and that was the whole point...... anyways I will see what I can do to get them back, I still have all the pixs on my hard drives so they are not gone forever......
So if I am reading/understanding correctly, Photobucket now wants $400 if you want to link pics to forums? So everything we have ever done thru PB will no longer link unless we pay?
rednucleus on 04:24:19 PM / 04-Jul-17
So if I am reading/understanding correctly, Photobucket now wants $400 if you want to link pics to forums? So everything we have ever done thru PB will no longer link unless we pay?
yep that would be the case, which really sucks since to find a new hosting site and re add all the pix would take forever and super pain in the ass, what I might end up doing is finding a new host then ad as many pixs (aka hours going though hard drives) and put them in a collection and post a link to that, at least they would be accessible then.
That ranks right up there with the ransom ware pirates that take machine hostage unless you pay. Some lawyer should take this one on. This will affect millions of people and countless forums will be significantly compromised
Time for a new image host.
Wonderingraven on 01:42:31 PM / 06-Jul-17but who's going to go back and re-link all their pics to maintain the historical threads useful content
Time for a new image host.
I will, if and when it happens to me.
all the OG's that are no longer here those pics will never be uploaded unfortunetly
This is really unfortunate since I just recently learned how to upload pics on to photo bucket............FUBAR!
S12_Lifer on 08:17:59 PM / 10-Jul-17
This is really unfortunate since I just recently learned how to upload pics on to photo bucket............FUBAR!
lucky you at least you don't have like 10+ years of pix in several forums that just went away, thats FUBAR.......