oh dear, i want one really bad. itl be a couple weeks before i start spending money again, will these still be on the market in the near future?
S12 Rear "nissan Silvia" Decals
*Xx~Zeppelin~xX*i got my deacal and it looks greatLooks good.........thanks again!!
thanks abunch
starbuckswill these still be on the market in the near future?Yes......as long as I am around, they'll be avail.
KeithLooks good.........thanks again!!
Yes......as long as I am around, they'll be avail.
Could u pm me the address to where you got the stickers done at over here? Thanks.
Radracer_SCould u pm me the address to where you got the stickers done at over here? Thanks.If I told ya.....I'd have to kill ya..... It's top secert.....even for you NASA fella's.
It's not like you'd drive all the way 45 minutes north of Sacramento to get them.
If you want another one, let me know, and i'll mail you one
Yo Keith, are the decals with the reflective material still available? Out of curiosity at this moment, but may need some later. I'm converting more ppl to S12s. LOL
DraconisYo Keith, are the decals with the reflective material still available?I found out that the same company I had them made at in CA, has a location here......so I would think the reflective would be avail. When ever your ready, let me know, and I'll give them a call to see.....or if I get an order for a decal before your ready, I'll find out when I'm there.
Hey are you still able to get these. If so I'll take one.
Hunting the wild S12Hey are you still able to get these. If so I'll take one.Yes..............pm me to let me know color choice and for payment info
KeithIf I told ya.....I'd have to kill ya..... It's top secert.....even for you NASA fella's.
It's not like you'd drive all the way 45 minutes north of Sacramento to get them.
If you want another one, let me know, and i'll mail you one
Yeah ok. I need to know for a different reason. I'm not gonna take over your business man. I have my own to tend to. I wanna know cuz I wanna do something for Maya and Tonka. Some designs that reflect.
would definitely like one of these decals in black. picking up my 200sx turbo tomorrow and would like a present for her . I'm in NY 11746 for shipping
THERE ABOUT 27 bucks i belive shipped. pm keith.
EightySix200SXTHERE ABOUT 27 bucks i belive shipped. pm keith.Please refer to the first post on the first page for price/ shipping info.......
Regular vinyl ones are $15 each, and shipping is $5
I can still get the reflectives made......but the shop I use raised their prices on reflective vinyl....these are now $30 compared to the $18 they use to charge
I doubt I'll be selling many of these anymore
Anyway, pm me if interested
without the reflective, is it still the brilliant red like on draconis's hatch??
Oh Keith, I'll buy some more reflectives off you in the future. Just gotta figure ouw as to what. Glad they came through for you though. I remember when I first came up with the idea and for a little bit there it was like a fad. lol
fyneyoungstunnawithout the reflective, is it still the brilliant red like on draconis's hatch??If your refering to this pic from the first page...it looks like the flash on the camera went off since his tail lights are reflected along with the decal.

I haven't had a red non reflected decal printed....but I would think it should look like Colins when not reflected, like this

that last pic, thats EXACTLY the color i was after. so its 20 bucks for the sticker+shipping. ill keep you posted.
Can i get the plain Nissan Silvia decal with the light grey color like yours in the pic, thanks a lot
nismo_200sxCan i get the plain Nissan Silvia decal with the light grey color like yours in the pic, thanks a lotpm sent.................
Keith
Please refer to the first post on the first page for price/ shipping info.......
Regular vinyl ones are $15 each, and shipping is $5
I can still get the reflectives made......but the shop I use raised their prices on reflective vinyl....these are now $30 compared to the $18 they use to charge
I doubt I'll be selling many of these anymore
Anyway, pm me if interested
Doh.. Man, and I was wanting to get another like I had before, the black Reflective Nissan Silvia decal. Haven't decided what I'm doing with the paint on my car. As you said, its got a nice shade of something other than red. What did you say, nice shade of pink? Though it looks redder now, but its also really thin, like primer starting to show through. Almost afraid to try to buff it out, may lose the rest of the paint . May end up rattle can flat black.
still no 200sx decals? im not jdm, y0
Since there has been some renewed interest in these stickers I just wanted to show everyone mine. Keith was able to do them in two tone to match the original "200SX" one that was on the car originally. These are really good quality stickers. To give you an idea of the quality, I just took these pics 10 minutes ago and they have been on my car for over 3 years now. Keith, you are the man!
close up:
Blutonka22Since there has been some renewed interest in these stickers I just wanted to show everyone mine. Keith was able to do them in two tone to match the original "200SX" one that was on the car originally. These are really good quality stickers. To give you an idea of the quality, I just took these pics 10 minutes ago and they have been on my car for over 3 years now. Keith, you are the man!Thanks Bruse! Look'in good as always
ragestill no 200sx decals? im not jdm, y0
EightySix200SXI CAN ORDER U ONE FROM NISSSAN IF U WANT?
ragehow much for white?
If you guys want to sell other decals, please start new threads
KeithIf anyone wants one.......just let me know. I can have them made up, and ready to ship within a few days after I receive payment.
Also, you can get the color like mine (light gray), or any color you want.
$15 each U.S., and $2 shipping within the U.S.
Little more for shipping outside the U.S.
PM or email me if interested.
Also, i can now get them made in a bunch of different Reflective vinyl colors....but the material cost a little more.
They are $18 each, U.S.
See Draconis' pictures below. His are in red reflective.
**EDIT: As of Oct 2008 postage and handling will be $5.00 thanks to postage increases, and gas prices....sorry**
can you still make these? if so let me know asap thanx = D
S12-Zilviacan you still make these? if so let me know asap thanx = DYes.....PM sent
I'll have a white 1 shipped to 95476! Just lemme know your paypal info...
hey keith...i was wondering if it would be possible to get the image file for these from you...i dont want to sell them or anything, i just want to be able to produce one or two as a back up for my car...and since i work at a sign shop...
He'll probably sell it to you for a nominal fee
I was thinking that actually....it might depend on what kind of mood keith is in
sam31183I was thinking that actually....it might depend on what kind of mood keith is inI'm always in a good mood......man
Sorry though, not quite ready to give up the "rights" to the decal. Some day.....maybe.
If you want a back up for your car...just let me know though
i just have the faded ass factory nissan sticker on it now and most of the lettering is toast. I plan on painting the trunk lid black here soon...maybe after that I will break down and buy a white one off of you:p. Unless you got something you would like me to cut up for you as a trade...but i doubt that since you already have a vinyl guy local to you.
when can i buy???
silvias121987when can i buy???Anytime
Thanks keith ! they look great and the reflective black actually "POPs" in the light
here are the pics i promised id post up


Damn...that looks pretty damn hawt!
On a side note....what black paint did you use on the bumper? Looks great...mine are faded pretty bad and i've always wondered about paining the black strips, but wasn't sure what kind of paint to use.
Thanks again for the business!
KeithDamn...that looks pretty damn hawt!its Nasson (lol Cheapy Dupont) under the clear. I dig all things shiny.
On a side note....what black paint did you use on the bumper? Looks great...mine are faded pretty bad and i've always wondered about paining the black strips, but wasn't sure what kind of paint to use.
Thanks again for the business!
which would explain why i redid my grill badge today, Black with Silver lettering all under 3 coats of rattle can Clear...
So glad to see that the reflective decals are still in production and in demand. I remember first approaching Keith and no one had thought of it before that point. It was def. a trial run and am glad I took the chance with it. I am also glad that Keith was willing enough to try.
Btw Keith, I'll probably have you make up a set of spare decals of the same material. I'll keep you posted.
Keith, zilvia brothers mentioned you wanted to do the 200sx decals next or something? he asked me to take pictures. i asked him for details but instead he mentioned i should ask you.
is there a minimum resolution you need? lighting conditions, etc. i'd be more than willing to do this for you guys before the car leaves my hands. let me know.
awaiting status on RS-X and RX-G decals also keith u will be getting money for a silvia deck lid sticker. lemme know whats going on with the RS and RX stuffs
EightySix200SXawaiting status on RS-X and RX-G decals also keith u will be getting money for a silvia deck lid sticker. lemme know whats going on with the RS and RX stuffsNothing at the moment.....no one ever sent me a pic of the graphic to go off of with dimensions.
KeithNothing at the moment.....no one ever sent me a pic of the graphic to go off of with dimensions.i have dimensions and stuff PMing
my shop cant do it says my stuff is too jagged ect, they wont do reflective and a few other issues
SC S12i have dimensions and stuff PMing
my shop cant do it says my stuff is too jagged ect, they wont do reflective and a few other issues
lemme know as soon as u get some cut and ready to ship.
I've got the NISSAN 200sx and DOHC Turbo RS-X rear graphics in the works as we speak. I should know by tomorrow how they look. I'll post when I find out.....
new shipping fees are listed in first post of thread
THANKS AGAIN BRO!
i would like the dohc rs-x turbo decal please
Before you go to the shop Keith, I'd love to buy another silvia decal from ya in non-reflective black, pm me.
nismo_200sx on 01:30:32 PM / 28-Nov-11keith did you ever put the dohc rs-x turbo decals into circulation? i would like 2 of them
Post Merge: [time]03:01:33 PM / 28-Nov-11 [/time]
Jeremy A on 02:15:43 PM / 28-Nov-11Before you go to the shop Keith, I'd love to buy another silvia decal from ya in non-reflective black, pm me.
PM's sent
can i get a nissan 200sx from u?
yes.....pm sent
hey mate, can i get a few in different colors?..black, reflective black, red and reflective red?..just want to try a few different colors..cheers
