Browse › Community ›Lounge

S12 Driver Map

Started by cjae · Jun 23, 2004 · 85postsSMF 2010–26

MasterSpazezJun 8, 2006, 8:50 am · #51

Coulda sword there was more people on the east coast. Maybe there are like 6 that just post fourty times a day.

ERTWJul 4, 2006, 9:22 pm · #52
UglyoldnissanI'm on there.  With the whole whopping 4 other Canadians.
One more now. Although I'm alone over here in Ontario at the moment.
starbucksJul 7, 2006, 9:22 pm · #53

thats a pretty clever deal.. im addedededed

AkiraS12Jul 7, 2006, 11:34 pm · #54

woot~! I'm on.

NecrophagistJul 19, 2006, 12:53 pm · #55

I'm in there....even though my marker is in mid-ohio....and I live in NE Ohio near the lake.....but it's there

SlideWayz200sxAug 23, 2006, 3:51 am · #56

Closest person to me is in VT :-p

vg30 manAug 30, 2006, 6:44 pm · #57
Premo-S12jesus, thats a hell of a move!?  whatcha heading of there for if you dont mind my asking.


im
200SX SE VG30Aug 30, 2006, 8:21 pm · #58

well know I'm marked on the map the closest s12 to me is hours away but I like my state.

edgeil87Oct 7, 2006, 12:09 am · #59

added! dang the closest people to me are in wisconsin

WalteezyNov 14, 2006, 5:44 pm · #60
yhave8i cant seem to get the map to work i turned off my pop up blocker and still no help is ther some way to get to it diffrent
I'm on there... Try this:

http://www.frappr.com/clubs12OR[url=http://www.frappr.com/clubs12?mvoptionstoes_deftoe=1]http://www.frappr.com/clubs12?mvoptionstoes_deftoe=1
JomJan 25, 2008, 11:48 am · #61

on now

nothing like a frappr family

gearhead313Feb 24, 2008, 10:00 pm · #62

sweet, frappr

im in

hey one guy is near me! whoohoo

jaidedeyeFeb 29, 2008, 2:37 pm · #63

added myself

ArroFeb 29, 2008, 6:37 pm · #64

"Unable to safe captcha-image."

Fawk.

Site is down now. I'm on there but no pic until I sign up.

gadget1382Mar 2, 2008, 11:07 pm · #65

N i'm still all alone in Victoria in Aus!

Aus12 guys should probably do this...

jeffwins24Mar 2, 2008, 11:29 pm · #66

added me self  

honestly we need some more s12's down here though

instinct: decaySep 22, 2008, 2:27 am · #67

i's in

EternalSwapSep 28, 2008, 8:41 am · #68

Added my new locale

kroon1caNov 3, 2008, 11:13 pm · #69

I'm on the map!

kroon1caNov 13, 2008, 7:00 pm · #70

I'm confused... I thought I put myself on this map but I'm not seeing myself any more.    Oh well. I'll try again.

ArroNov 13, 2008, 9:15 pm · #71

yeah it didn't work for awhile for me, then one day it did.

dirtymike1Nov 13, 2008, 9:16 pm · #72

It worked for me earlier today. I signed up

firefoxNov 15, 2008, 9:24 am · #73

can one of you mods put a link to this on the main s12 web site..

not the forum but the actual .org site as a tab or something
"s12 world map" or "s12 driver's map"  or something along those lines

similar to the "places to ride" or "members map" tabs on this site

http://www.arizonaquads.com/

PraizewoodDec 28, 2008, 11:43 pm · #74

Wee, on now and only one in Denmark.
One guy from Norway is close though - Silvia FJ20.

SprockCapnJan 9, 2009, 8:20 pm · #75

I added myself. Too bad I'm the only S12 owner in the State. And I have only seen one other one here, but it just sits on the side of the road.

Navy_Mech2Oct 20, 2009, 12:56 am · #76

Added...too bad no one from Jville

D-sport S12Oct 20, 2009, 6:53 am · #77

Just added myself all the way up in Canada

ProlowtoneOct 19, 2010, 6:47 am · #78

i get 404 not found on newer links and i also get redirected to buy shares of some site on the original link......

imtheguy247Oct 25, 2010, 7:11 pm · #79

404 Error. Ahh Tongue

Max.uaNov 5, 2010, 5:49 am · #80

404 Error(((((

backwoodsbuilderNov 18, 2010, 11:36 am · #81

damn 404 error  :glarestraight: i really like to check this out  :thinking:

Low594Jul 12, 2011, 7:53 pm · #82

Im disappointed!

Bryan PetersFeb 16, 2012, 11:13 pm · #83

Lol^^^^^^

sideways_s12Feb 19, 2012, 7:38 pm · #84

Booo

Slideways87PandaJul 4, 2012, 10:44 pm · #85

got excited when i saw this post and then clicked the link and a 404 error  :reallysad: