Browse › Marketplace ›Vendors

Club-S12 Decals are here!

Started by Dan0myte · around Sep 2004 · 135postsvBulletin 2004–05

This thread was saved without dates. "Around Sep 2004" is estimated from neighbouring threads.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #101

will you take western union checks? if so i want some.

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #102

I would like another set, just don't have the funds at the moment.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #103

will you take western union checks? if so i want some.
I guess so. That's just like a money order right?

Sequim-S12date not saved · #104

ya it is. will you hold some for me?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #105

Yep. My address is listed off the main page, through the donations link.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #106

15$ bucks to send 16$ with western union!! thats f***ing bull s**t. money sent Dan. 6$ for decals and 10$ donation.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #107

Yeah, Western Union is kind of pointless nowadays. With paypal, online bank transfers and the sort, there's no need for their service anymore.

hydafsdate not saved · #108

Yeah, Western Union is kind of pointless nowadays. With paypal, online bank transfers and the sort, there's no need for their service anymore.

Hello Dan,

Do you have a two set left over for me?
If you have please reserve me two set and charge the amount from my account.

Thanks,

alp

Blinocac200sxdate not saved · #109

Can I still get a decal?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #110

Do you have a two set left over for me?
If you have please reserve me two set and charge the amount from my account.

I can just stick a couple in to your package there, once we figure out a way to ship it???

Can I still get a decal?
Sure. Just paypal me quick and you can grab the last set.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #111

i'm not sure what kind of info about the sender is included in the check thing so i'll PM you everything you need.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #112

has the money showed up yet Dan?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #113

Nothing yet

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #114

Hey, Dan, do you have any more decals? I would like to get another set. Let me know if you do.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #115

Well, I have one set left, except it's a moderator set. ;)

If you don't mind, I could just snip the bottom off and have it just say "Club-S12.org". That's actually how I have mine right now. I didn't like it saying "President" on the side of my car. I guess I'm just modest...

But yeah, you can have this last set if you want.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #116

And hey, Sequim, is this Western Union thing going directly to the Western Union branch in town? Do I have to call over there and ask if they have anything for me? Or did you just get a money order from there and then mail it to me? I'm lost.

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #117

It will be a few days for me. I will wait and see if you get that Western Union thing ironed out. And I dont mine it just having the club name.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #118

I'm not sure how it will show up? ask your local branch if they have it for you. i'll try and find out today how that works and if i can track it.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #119

i checked it out today. you have to got and pick it up at your local branch. their is a form that you have to fill out before they hand over the money. sorry for the inconvenience, i had no idea western union would be such a pain in the ass.

myth_S12date not saved · #120

Nothing in the mail yet Dan?

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #121

Hey Dan, are you going to have some more made up?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #122

I definitely can. As long as there's a good number of people who still want them, I'll have a new set made up. The demand for them has been slowly dropping though. It went from about 5 a day down to maybe 1 every two weeks now.

drumpet15date not saved · #123

I'd definitely take a set if you'll make some more of them.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #124

have you gotten my payment yet?

Dan0mytedate not saved · #125

I haven't had time yet to drive to Western Union. It's way downtown and really out of the way. I should have some time tomorrow though, so I'll go get it.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #126

cool thanx. and once again i'm sorry for this being such a hassle.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #127

Went and picked up the money today Eric. Thanks. Decals will be in the mail.

Sequim-S12date not saved · #128

awsome, thanx Dan

Blinocac200sxdate not saved · #129

Thanks Dan, they look great.

Dan0mytedate not saved · #130

I went and mailed out Eric's and Alp's decals today and now I'm cleaned out. Looks like I will have to order more!

Draconisdate not saved · #131

Anyway, I thought I would just drop a line and tell you to add me to your list. I wont be able to get one until end of March (after I get my car painted). But you were talking about how the numbers have dwindled so you wait for a certain amount of people before going out and getting them made. So that gives you an idea. By the way, instead of "member" can you have mine say "village idiot"? I'm just joking! I would be just happy with member or nothing at all. Thanks!

200SXXEnotchbck86date not saved · #132

Hey Dan, are you going to have some more made up? I would like to get another set to go on my Notch. Got the $6 ready in my paypal account to send you for the decals. Thanks

Sequim-S12date not saved · #133

just got mine today. thanx again Dan, they look great.

myth_S12date not saved · #134

Let us know when you get more.

untouchable_S12date not saved · #135

As soon as you get some more made up, I'd like a set too. I don't have a paypal account, so I'll have to send you a check, though. Thanx.