Browse › Community ›Meets and events

AUS S12 cruise info/ideas

Started by SHEPPO3930 · around Mar 2005 · 54postsvBulletin 2004–05

This thread was saved without dates. "Around Mar 2005" is estimated from neighbouring threads.

SHEPPO3930date not saved · #51

yeah maybe we should re-schedule for say easter holidays. my car isnt even back from the shop yet, so iwouldnt have made the cruise anyways :)

so yeah, keep this thread active with ideas and we can then work another thing out.

Happy New Year!

Fazmodate not saved · #52

l'll be keen if I have a less embarrassing S12 on the road by then but would really rather you guys came a touch forther north ...like Canberra. Why don't you try to get it to coincide with one of the IDA drift days at Wakefield or something?
Like I said I'd turn up but not if I'm still driving a bashed up stock CA20E ...that's just shameful.

Nebuchernezzerdate not saved · #53

Both myself and FLY PSI will be at the first state drift round at wakefield on the 22nd, might see you there :)

FLY PSIdate not saved · #54

fazmo: dont worry about how your car looks, the only good lookin thing on the outside of my car is my Rims. the body dont look the best, but who cares.