Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post a pic of your Interior!

Started by Julie · Jun 4, 2005 · 219postsSMF 2010–26

SAKEADORWIFY2Sep 19, 2010, 6:03 am · #151

hello, the seats are orange.  today i try post new pics of my car , i will put the link,

the speakers rear and front :  magnat new edge 216

thanks for the reply
http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=19814.0

a tin pan alleySep 19, 2010, 9:02 am · #152

(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4128/4980236867_12205c9322_b.jpg)

BattleFairySep 19, 2010, 9:08 am · #153

ahhh i hate you

first i was thinking wooooooow a Z interour in a S12 and than

OH

its a Z

MasterSpazezOct 13, 2010, 12:46 am · #154

LOL My interior has been in many configurations:
(http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1711/dscn1076ob3.jpg)
ZOMG stripped hardcore!
(http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9564/dscn1429tc0.jpg)
Ricer pedals.
(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7076/dscn1883b.jpg)
Yah OEM FTW.
(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/633/dscn1924ap.jpg)
OEM from another car FTW.
(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5865/dscn2276q.jpg)
OEM from another-ah. Shit.

Max.uaOct 31, 2010, 11:03 am · #155

:yes:
yeaahhh
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/11651499f.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/11651503f.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/img0909.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/img0908.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/img0907.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/img0906.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/img0905.jpg)
(http://photoshare.org.ua/images/img0904.jpg)

DeezusNov 1, 2010, 6:29 am · #156

my eyes burn

ProlowtoneNov 1, 2010, 6:59 am · #157

I THINK I JUST S**T A BRICK  :embarrassed2:

celestialsilviaNov 19, 2010, 4:00 pm · #158

I applaud the supreme attention to detail, not so much the making all the details chintzy as possible

fOxr1d3r18Dec 15, 2010, 7:53 pm · #159

Does anyone know where to get New Interior LOL!!!!

(http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/foxrider1267/My%2086%20200sx/photo21.jpg)

(http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/foxrider1267/My%2086%20200sx/photo31.jpg)

Wolf DilworthDec 15, 2010, 8:35 pm · #160

"Max.ua" That red...  Uhmmmm...   Where is my Pepto?  Sorry but that is just a weeeee bit too much.  Good job on it, though.

If "Joart" is still around.  Seriously?  White on three shades of blue?  And that neon bulb must have been fun at night.  Maybe he fried his retinas and can no longer see this thread.

Would it be asking too much that folks with complete interiors, not raced, try hitting the coin-op vacuum at their fave wash-ateria before snapping the images.

I guess I need to stop bitchin and finish refurbishing my door panels and show my olds-cool inter...  Just gotta finish plasti-welding the door pull anchors and re-assemble them.

GT_colaDec 29, 2010, 2:16 am · #161

(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs208.ash2/47108_150364714983171_100000289313692_386895_6686048_n.jpg)
(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs005.snc4/33637_166722583347384_100000289313692_481049_1931846_n.jpg)

D-sport S12Dec 29, 2010, 3:36 am · #162

legit

tuhsty s-12Jan 1, 2011, 4:27 pm · #163
GT_cola on 02:16:32 AM / 29-Dec-10(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs208.ash2/47108_150364714983171_100000289313692_386895_6686048_n.jpg)

question....which engine mounts did u use
alundraJan 2, 2011, 2:33 pm · #164
celestialsilvia on 05:14:52 PM / 17-May-10(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs346.ash1/29469_405982415632_550705632_4421368_8245172_n.jpg)

Thats a vintage MOMO Sistema steering wheel from 1989, black leather with red stitching, I feel it gives it a very period-look and keeps with the age of the car. Instead of the horn button, I installed a Sunpro Air Fuel Meter, backed by a spring and clever work with wires which allow it to be used as the horn!
I'd really like to see the fittings! I admit, to copy you but for a lap timer or an another gauge.
GT_colaJan 2, 2011, 10:06 pm · #165
tuhsty s-12 on 04:27:40 PM / 01-Jan-11question....which engine mounts did u use


SR mounts
tuhsty s-12Jan 8, 2011, 9:21 am · #166
GT_cola on 10:06:46 PM / 02-Jan-11
SR mounts

oh ok was jus wondering in term of stock oem or after market, the reason i asked was cuz it looks like your engine is mounted very very far back. n i noticed u had to cut into the brace that runs over the tranny tunnel between the e-brake and the shifter.......wen i first installed my sr with sr gear box i notice the same thing...... then realised i had the engine mounts on the wrong sides... i reversed the mounts n no longer had an issue with gettin the thing into reverse wid the e-brake down.... but hey.... if u dont have that problem then its keul.. u get a mid engine fr  :yay!:
S12CA20EApr 2, 2011, 1:25 am · #167

ok heres what i c every day
(http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/s12ca20e/0331120311.jpg)
(http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/s12ca20e/0331120329.jpg)
(http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/s12ca20e/0331120340.jpg)

Wolf DilworthApr 2, 2011, 8:56 am · #168

WOW!  OEM cassette player...  Does it work?  Does anyone still have any of that medium?

VG33ERGazelle?Apr 2, 2011, 9:20 am · #169
Wolf Dilworth on 08:56:27 AM / 02-Apr-11WOW!  OEM cassette player...  Does it work?  Does anyone still have any of that medium?

I've got one in storage, I'm pretty sure lol.
S12CA20EApr 2, 2011, 12:23 pm · #170

to tell u the truth idk lol

Wolf DilworthApr 2, 2011, 3:53 pm · #171

Yeah, no way to test it prolly. 

Shit canned all my old tapes years ago, never looked back.  However I do still have butt loads of real to real tapes and a Sony player from when Sony meant something...

S12CA20EApr 3, 2011, 8:51 pm · #172

lol ive havent owned a cassette since like 01

CastleJun 14, 2011, 12:17 am · #173

(http://i53.tinypic.com/t9y6h0.jpg)

Wolf DilworthJun 17, 2011, 12:42 am · #174

Cool, but...  Look like my grandmother's doilies.

What is the point with just the upper half?

Just askin.  LOL


Post Merge: 12:44:12 AM / 17-Jun-11
BTW interior looks great.
CastleJun 18, 2011, 2:52 am · #175

Not sure why just the top half mate. They are a Nissan factory option.

And yeh, they are very grandma spec! Haha I love em though.

JayJun 18, 2011, 6:25 pm · #176

truly bizarre option.
But... so. strangely. cool.

lady_s12_77Jun 20, 2011, 7:20 pm · #177

Nothing flashy, interior mostly stock except for the cd-player, wheel cover, GPS (cuz speedometer stopped working lol) and air horn (horn stopped working).  Excuse the fuzzy wuzzy seats, they came with the car; I'll buy some decent ones one day...
(http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/blaquetygriss/InteriorShot.jpg)
(http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/blaquetygriss/InteriorShotfromtrunk.jpg)

sunny1600Jun 24, 2011, 3:34 am · #178

(http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq129/sunny1600/silvia%20s12GP/S12%20topic%2030/IMG_4698.jpg)

Low594Jul 17, 2011, 12:41 am · #179

Mostly stock!
(http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6148/5945431656_aa95b4a837_z.jpg)
-PO added the vintage Pioneer tape deck
-S13 wheel added today, big difference!
-homebrewed Btrans Short Throw shifter
-custom Droid2 dash mount
-scrap sheepskin seat pad
-moto grip on the Pbrake lever

cory matthewsJul 17, 2011, 12:15 pm · #180

Does your horn work with that s13 wheel?  I have the same wheel but with the cruise buttons(I need to get one like yours), and the sprung connection doesn't make contact.

Wolf DilworthJul 17, 2011, 3:52 pm · #181

Anyone desiring a "Vintage Tape Deck".  I can hook you up with a Kenwood KRC 460.    LOL

Low594Jul 18, 2011, 12:10 pm · #182
cory matthews on 12:15:38 PM / 17-Jul-11Does your horn work with that s13 wheel?  I have the same wheel but with the cruise buttons(I need to get one like yours), and the sprung connection doesn't make contact.
I was expecting the horn to be difficult, but it worked right away!
EightySix200SXJul 28, 2011, 11:08 am · #183

bleh...

(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/EightySix200SX/sandaygoshit/IMG_0746.jpg)

Colonel GustardJul 28, 2011, 11:13 am · #184

^so clean

JayJul 28, 2011, 11:17 am · #185

That was the biggest thing I hated about the digidash. It matched no other light color in the car.

EightySix200SXJul 28, 2011, 2:59 pm · #186

Lol I can turn my Nissan accent lights to green but its overwhelming it looks like hulk is gonna come out my dash

JayJul 28, 2011, 6:15 pm · #187

Orange would be better.
But, it wouldn't match the cluster then!

My hatred for the digidash knows no bounds. It would've been something I could enjoy if they had made it orange like the rest of the car.

Low594Jul 29, 2011, 12:58 am · #188
Jay on 06:15:27 PM / 28-Jul-11Orange would be better.
But, it wouldn't match the cluster then!

My hatred for the digidash knows no bounds. It would've been something I could enjoy if they had made it orange like the rest of the car.

I agree!
DirtyGazeSep 14, 2011, 11:08 am · #189

Its not done, but looks good enough to post a pic up of.

(http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/brandonkl77/dash%20installed/DSCI0583.jpg)

vegasS12Sep 15, 2011, 11:52 am · #190

i like the way it looks ^^^

cls12vg30Sep 16, 2011, 1:48 pm · #191
Low594 on 12:58:26 AM / 29-Jul-11I agree!

If they were orange I probably would have figured out a swap for one years ago.  It would be so '80s cool....
Sean_howell1Sep 18, 2011, 9:07 pm · #192

(http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/sean_howell1/interior/GEDC0290.jpg)
Panoramic Pic of front, ( no im not missing steering wheel)
(http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/sean_howell1/interior/GEDC0291.jpg)
Pan pic of back
(http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g404/sean_howell1/interior/GEDC0292.jpg)

NapstaOct 4, 2011, 3:28 am · #193

Here how it sits now!

(http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr259/nappyrash2008/photo.jpg)

BattleFairyNov 4, 2011, 5:35 pm · #194

:laugh:  ghetto tastic or 80´s race style  :evillaugh:
(http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381671_2136734979882_1291320639_31871030_1642026457_n.jpg)
(http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299615_2136735499895_1291320639_31871032_1693496678_n.jpg)

Jeremy AJan 28, 2012, 11:47 pm · #195


I love finding interesting little shit in my car,  how about you guys?

(http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/jersadras/My%20S12/IMG_2006.jpg)
200srdriftApr 29, 2012, 2:25 pm · #196

(http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww57/matteatock/SR20%20S12/IMG_1526.jpg)
Gauge Cluster Shot(now are all autometers)
(http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww57/matteatock/SR20%20S12/IMG_6159.jpg)

drummingpariahJun 13, 2012, 12:30 pm · #197

(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Q_4Umqv8poU/TqxrsM4RCGI/AAAAAAAAqjI/COoj1ng2dFY/s800/drivendaily_DSC_0670.png)

not a work in progress. That's finished.

mikeys12notchJul 31, 2012, 1:22 pm · #198
DirtyGaze on 11:08:21 AM / 14-Sep-11Its not done, but looks good enough to post a pic up of.

(http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/brandonkl77/dash%20installed/DSCI0583.jpg)

what did you cover your dash in ?? i saw the same thing done to an s13 and really liked it.
elicansmileJul 31, 2012, 6:23 pm · #199

(http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546171_10151694983330596_555045595_23949467_408973348_n.jpg)

Want to do lots of white and black... Green LED floor lighting, not shown in this pic.

JayJul 31, 2012, 6:47 pm · #200
mikeys12notch on 01:22:50 PM / 31-Jul-12what did you cover your dash in ?? i saw the same thing done to an s13 and really liked it.


Looks flocked to me.