Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Xano's -Kaytei.Scarlet-

Started by Xano · Feb 18, 2008 · 55postsSMF 2010–26

XanoJan 24, 2009, 8:49 pm · #51
seb.racing
ouh  
no luck.   Insurance can fix it?
accident was "my fault" so no insurance coverage.
seb.racingJan 25, 2009, 10:42 am · #52

ah, no lucky

kroon1caJan 25, 2009, 1:54 pm · #53
Xano
accident was "my fault" so no insurance coverage.

From what you said and the witness I don't see how the insurance company can say it was your fault. You should fight that.

Oh, maybe I was imagining the witness thing... I thought when I read this a few months ago there was a witness? Was this in another post too? I can't remember :|
XanoJan 26, 2009, 11:32 am · #54
kroon1ca
From what you said and the witness I don't see how the insurance company can say it was your fault. You should fight that.

Oh, maybe I was imagining the witness thing... I thought when I read this a few months ago there was a witness? Was this in another post too? I can't remember :|
yeh it was, i had one witness, but now she has changed her story and said she didnt see anything. and the asshole guy that lives in the house at that corner, that had his car parked illegally that caused it, came back out after he moved his car before the cops got there, and told the cops that I run that stopsign all the time, and that they see me do it all the time.  They fucking told the cop that because i was the young kid there.
XanoMar 10, 2009, 4:48 pm · #55

Unforuntately this car is no more.  It donated quite a few parts to my new SE though.  All the upgrades I put on it, I took back out =).

My new one I am keeping the full interior, however, i'll probably still remove the sound deadening, just so its a tad bit lighter.  This ones in hella good condition compared to the other one, and the other one was more or less mint before its accident.

Parts I stole from this one:
- MSD Blaster SS coil.
- Electric fan setup.
- subs and head unit.
- Full SE kit minus the front lip.
- Air intake setup.

Parts I will eventually steal since its sitting in the junkyard not going anywhere for a while.
- Windshield.
- Front SE Lip.
- MAYBE steal the hatch, which has been window tinted already, at least steal the glass out of it if i can.