brap
more parts coming, just waiting on parts still and maching next week
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
SR S12 Fun times
looks good bro keep it up


woot woot keep it coming i cant wait until my block comes back from the machiner
How much did the steering wheel run ya?
$158 if i recall correctly. Damn one more week till payday then i can order more parts
well it is getting close, made a bet with some friends that i have to have the car on the track for d-day by the 20th.
Hoping to have the engine built by next sunday the 14th... so im getting motoring
so rebuilt the engine, through it in, put diff in a rear suspension back in, a few interior things in about 1 week
Finally got a decent job so I can actually get this build up and going how I want it.
Got a gt2871, 550's, mani on the way, steel braided brake lines as well.
Should be looking for some front s13 coilovers in the next couple weeks
Sweet shit!
Congrats on the job!!
Thanks. Just got this in the mail today, it's for the gt4 though
(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407655_10150611670371210_599531209_11393415_141185879_n.jpg)
Boom got some new things, should be getting some PBM knuckles tomorrow along with s14 lca, isis tension rods and s14 tension rod brackets
gt2871 .86, megan mani, earls lines
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/417446_10150652383581210_599531209_11507022_479533606_n.jpg)
HKS 555cc injectors
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/427584_10150652387906210_599531209_11507051_1171420359_n.jpg)
russel SS brake lines
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/403643_10150652389016210_599531209_11507055_829357167_n.jpg)
Hey man, not to rain on the parade or anything, but if I were you I'd ditch that megan manifold and use the stock one. My friends been through 4 of those and every single one broke within a month. Now he just sticks with the stock one and never has a problem, also your boost will kick in faster with the stock manifold since the the tubes are a lot shorter. Sick build though!~ good luck
Ye i know they are just a cheap mani, the turbo was sent that way, I was already going to use the stock mani, or just buy a good brand tubular mani
Post Merge: 06:18:11 AM / 13-Feb-12
just picked up some S13 lca's, knuckles, brakes, hubs as well as some kei office coilovers on the way
probably gonna send out the knuckles to get modded in the next couple weeks and hopefully some cage work soon
Sweet!
Hey Jesse I'm the guy with the other s12 in sorrento and was wondering if you know a good place to get a sr20det
cam86s12 on 09:40:08 PM / 21-Feb-12Hey Jesse I'm the guy with the other s12 in sorrento and was wondering if you know a good place to get a sr20det
You could try Jdm source, I can talk to a guy I know when I get back from work as well.
Also you could try and asking calle at four function autosport in kelowna
k thanks i didnt think about four function
got this
(http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428676_10150700806271210_599531209_11655525_640877355_n.jpg)
then got these Kei-office coilovers
(http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421312_10150700196546210_599531209_11653404_324854834_n.jpg)
so i put them in for the most part, can still go way lower to
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420347_10150700792766210_599531209_11655504_1576636320_n.jpg)
got some 8" 7kg/mm rear springs and a ACT 4puck
(http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/522645_10150743248306210_599531209_11806229_1183517526_n.jpg)
Then put it down
(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/563939_10150745640576210_599531209_11813496_1845776892_n.jpg)
Still have to get some new rear shocks as the KYB's won't be cutting it
Should have a decent parts dump when I get back from work. And just ordered my rear shocks ;)
yay same stance as me.....I now have to replace my downpipe thanks to it though :(
(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576373_10150855462071210_599531209_12144234_376697845_n.jpg)
also got a bunch more parts, including greddy oil cooler with relocation. Hoping to be driving it a bit by the end of the month
Holy comatose thread revival, Batman!
Really tho this thread needs serious updating :P
(http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/524401_10150900864826210_599531209_12186812_815359564_n.jpg)
You will grow tired of that screamer pipe very quickly.
Yea... I'm glad it won't be a daily.... I say that now though
Project is looking good I hope to making progress on my project soon...
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0056.jpg)
Rs tuned ecu, rocker arm stoppers and greedy oil cooler kit with relocation
Post Merge: 01:52:23 PM / 24-May-12
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0057.jpg)
Meant to ask before... are those 15x7" Rewinds?
Yes they are. Mocked up the flares yesterday and did a bit of cutting
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/FB_IMG_13379135446589871.jpg)
Gonna try and make this work on stock metal
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/FB_IMG_13396328787841807.jpg)
:wideeyed:awesome
Did some hammering, not pretty yet, but not done
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0071.jpg)
Got my seat mounted and have a quick release on the way
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0070.jpg)
Had to drill and tap some new threads for the oil feed line and this happened,.
I already have a new block and have the necessary parts on the way
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0072.jpg)
Post Merge: 11:24:31 PM / 20-Jun-12
Almost forgot, I put in these shocks for the rear, for an f150
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0068.jpg)
How tall are those rear springs?
They are 8" springs, with the shocks all bolted up the springs move about a couple centimeters. So no fear of them coming out at all
let us know how it rides with those shocks! :yes:
i love your car, im curious to know how it rides with those shocks also
I'll let you guys know, I'm trying to get it out to the track on the 28.
Just gotta rebuild my rebuild lol..... God damn block.
The eagle rods should be here, OEM gasket kit and timing chain kit, also got a cosworth headgasket coming
Sweet. we should all try to get a west coast meet set up in the next few months.
Prolowtone on 05:06:31 AM / 05-Jul-12Sweet. we should all try to get a west coast meet set up in the next few months.
I'm down with that, I need to come down to the coast sometime in the next little while
Post Merge: [time]12:23:42 AM / 06-Jul-12 [/time]
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0077.jpg)
Getting some things organized and ready to go the garage. Still waiting on my my other parts to show up and the block is getting its machine work tomorrow
Post Merge: [time]12:24:57 AM / 06-Jul-12 [/time]
Also picked up my NRG quick release
Got my tomei z32 maf plug wired in, front end buttoned up and rear end all tight with some Lucas 75w 140, just got to fix a seized caliper
So far s14 tension rod bracket, s13 ams tension rods, s13 hub, lca,brakes, tie rods with pbm rack spacer, Russel ss brakes lines, kei office coilovers
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0079.jpg)
Post Merge: 04:09:57 AM / 13-Jul-12
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0080.jpg)
Got the engine built and in now, my old ic piping wouldn't clear with my new rad so im in the middle of fabbing some new ic piping
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/FB_IMG_13434307563803769.jpg)
also put it on the ground, gonna raise it up about 1/2" on the front
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0104.jpg)
lookin good motor color is great. oh yeah ya gotta love the big cock n balls on the windshield :laugh:
Hey I really like the instrument panel you installed. I really want to do this to my 200 also. Did you just make a flat panel and then attach guage's to that or did you use the stock plastic and just cut it up. I really hate the stock guage's already installed, they got to go. Can you take some closer shots of the inst. panel? Thanks
One of the previous owners did it, here's the thread
http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=12160.0 (http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=12160.0)
Thanks
Finally got all this in
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0116.jpg)
And did a much needed cleaning in the garage, still have more to do
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMAG0117.jpg)
New fmic in
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMG_20120912_190052.jpg)
Post Merge
(http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/Jesse_R1/IMG_20120823_211016.jpg)