Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

SR S12 Fun times

Started by D-sport S12 · Jul 9, 2009 · 146postsSMF 2010–26

D-sport S12Sep 14, 2012, 1:29 am · #101

Have to finish trimming the support mounts, ran out of zip cuts. Also finally! Mounted the rear flares

posted image

kerzaSep 14, 2012, 1:24 pm · #102

what flares are they? even s12 haters have to admit thats hot!

D-sport S12Sep 14, 2012, 2:17 pm · #103

Thanks, they are from bings.da

nismo_200sxSep 15, 2012, 1:16 pm · #104

idk about those rims they make it seem like a high school kids toy. sifting through the candy store lol

s12richSep 15, 2012, 2:24 pm · #105

needs more refining

D-sport S12Sep 15, 2012, 2:32 pm · #106
s12rich on 02:24:09 PM / 15-Sep-12needs more refining

What do you mean?
s12richSep 16, 2012, 12:21 pm · #107

i guess u can call it a sleeper/beater

200srdriftSep 17, 2012, 1:44 pm · #108

What size diamond racings are those there??

D-sport S12Sep 17, 2012, 4:43 pm · #109

15 x10 -25

D-sport S12Jan 28, 2013, 11:44 pm · #110

Have to take care of this, actually almost done, just need to re pin some things
posted image

Also painting these up so they don't look so shitty
posted image

Picked this up for the passenger side
posted image

Just need to pick up a new cutting disk for the chop saw and fab up my twin pipes. Also looking at getting some tomei poncams and moroso oil pan

D-sport S12Feb 11, 2013, 8:58 pm · #111

Took out the dash, all heater stuff is for sale if anyone wants it. Just have to eliminate some wiring and put in a switch panel.
I don't have any pictures of the engine harness but it is almost done.
Also I am just picking up a s14 sr valve cover and I'm going to make a hybrid s14.3 valve cover

posted image

200srdriftFeb 13, 2013, 10:55 pm · #112

your 12 is sikkkk... what'd you do on exhaust... need to figure mine out soon.

Johnny_boiFeb 13, 2013, 11:02 pm · #113

I love this car... Super sick bro

D-sport S12Feb 14, 2013, 12:09 am · #114
Johnny_boi on 11:02:55 PM / 13-Feb-13I love this car... Super sick bro

Thanks man
200srdrift on 10:55:54 PM / 13-Feb-13your 12 is sikkkk... what'd you do on exhaust... need to figure mine out soon.

Thanks, its just some cheap fabbed 3", someone did it before me, I am gonna put on some 3" twin tips, just have to get to it lol
shadowdriftFeb 16, 2013, 2:32 pm · #115

Is that your WRC behind your car! Rare ride

D-sport S12Feb 16, 2013, 2:51 pm · #116
shadowdrift on 02:32:43 PM / 16-Feb-13Is that your WRC behind your car! Rare ride

Yes it is, I thought about selling it, but I just can't bring myself to it. Especially since there isn't another for atleast 600km
200srdriftFeb 16, 2013, 3:22 pm · #117
D-sport S12 on 11:44:01 PM / 28-Jan-13posted image

why'd you run the harness from the driver side and not passenger like 240 sr harness is factory. its a lot easier if you do.
D-sport S12Feb 17, 2013, 9:55 pm · #118

I never originally wired the car, so not what I did. And in a factory 180sx the harness runs to the left side which is the passenger

8SixS12Feb 18, 2013, 8:31 pm · #119

Wow Jesse, how did I miss this thread bro?  This thing is sick!  I thought about painting my engine bay that same gold color.   Is that VHT metallic gold flake?  I think I still might do one of my valve covers with it though.

D-sport S12Feb 18, 2013, 9:57 pm · #120

I think it is, I forget lol, have the can in my garage. It would go well with the black for your car

D-sport S12Apr 10, 2013, 4:07 am · #121

Got sick of wiring problems so I'm doing

posted image

Then painted my wheels

posted image

And finally put on my twin tips

posted image

D-sport S12Apr 12, 2013, 12:45 am · #122

Battery box mounted, a few relays mounted mounted, and have part of my headlights wired up

8SixS12Apr 13, 2013, 12:58 am · #123

It's coming along Jesse. That's what's up.

8SixS12Apr 15, 2013, 5:51 pm · #124

Hey Jessie, what dual tips are those? Aspec?

D-sport S12Apr 15, 2013, 10:40 pm · #125

Thanks!
They are just Isis universal 3" tips
Also wired up my marker lights and front signals
Also picked up some grids

posted image

8SixS12Apr 15, 2013, 11:32 pm · #126

That's a good add. I Always thought grids looked good on our cars.

turbo-s12Apr 15, 2013, 11:33 pm · #127

Damn i want both of those sets of wheels

D-sport S12Apr 15, 2013, 11:57 pm · #128

Also got a set of rewinds lol
Those grids fit awesome on the front but are so unbelievably sunk on the rear

turbo-s12Apr 16, 2013, 12:29 am · #129

damn another good set of wheels

IggyEGuanaApr 17, 2013, 1:19 pm · #130

pic makes the grids look staggered. ya?

D-sport S12Apr 17, 2013, 6:59 pm · #131

No :(
Just 17 x 9.5 et 12 on them
I need to try and find some monsters to fit in the rear

IggyEGuanaApr 17, 2013, 11:28 pm · #132

those are decent size. just toss 20 or 30 mil spacers on the rear

night_s12Apr 18, 2013, 1:26 am · #133

I would kill for a set of wheels like those grids

sideways_s12Apr 20, 2013, 10:19 pm · #134

grids are def sexy as fuck! nice find. where did you get them from?

night_s12Apr 21, 2013, 3:50 am · #135

Wish I could afford some lol

cheesemachineApr 21, 2013, 5:14 am · #136

So how do you find the steelies for drifting?  I love the look of them, but still debating on whether to run steel vs alloy

D-sport S12Apr 21, 2013, 2:01 pm · #137

Haven't run them drifting yet, car hasn't really left the garage much
I picked up the grids from a local guy that was going 5 lug

seishukuApr 21, 2013, 2:13 pm · #138

The steels look like trailer wheels...

turbo-s12Apr 21, 2013, 11:54 pm · #139

they look like diamond racing wheels to me

sideways_s12Apr 22, 2013, 2:08 am · #140

yeah I was going to say diamond racing as well...

8SixS12Apr 22, 2013, 8:41 pm · #141

I thought about some diamonds too but heard they were on the heavy side.

D-sport S12Apr 23, 2013, 1:55 pm · #142
8SixS12 on 08:41:49 PM / 22-Apr-13I thought about some diamonds too but heard they were on the heavy side.

A little bit, but then again just think of any factory steel wheel
night_s12Apr 23, 2013, 4:38 pm · #143

There's been more than once about buying trailer wheels that look like that hah

D-sport S12Jul 9, 2013, 4:04 am · #144

finished the wiring, put in my passenger seat, got some running issues figured, plumbed my hydro ebrake finally and did some paint

posted image

8SixS12Jul 9, 2013, 11:09 am · #145

Looking good Jesse!

D-sport S12Jul 9, 2013, 12:41 pm · #146

Thanks!