Browse › Community ›Site feedback

Affiliate Links... ARE DONE!

Started by EternalSwap · Feb 11, 2010 · 60postsSMF 2010–26

ArroFeb 17, 2010, 2:35 am · #51

I have to get approval from the Japanese guys to let people have at 'em. I even removed it from the forum. Not that it was there in many places, it wasn't. I'm sure someone has the link. I just don't want it openly shared on here.

XanoFeb 17, 2010, 10:31 am · #52

I just cant get over how sexy the new images are....jason did you do them yourself, or did greg help?

EightySix200SXFeb 17, 2010, 3:23 pm · #53

nice work kudos bruddah!

ArroFeb 17, 2010, 5:18 pm · #54
XanoI just cant get over how sexy the new images are....jason did you do them yourself, or did greg help?

Myself... I started around 3pm and was finished by like 7pm with the last one (Japan). In the case of AUS12, clubS12france, and S12.ORG.UA, I shrunk and cropped their local logo, and then I added the rest on my own. I created one for Sweden, because they are in serious need of a distinct look... I will assist them further on the look and feel of their forum in the future. I made one for the UK that is similar to their current one, but conforms with the new theme here. And I made the Japanese one because those guys at least need representation here, even if the link is directed to the C-S12 admin.

This is actually how I have envisioned them to look since last year when Sebastian told us about clubS12france.

There will be a number of changes to the look of things forum-related. I'm a fan of the "floating items in blackness" look that is considered the classic web approach. It looks neater and more professional IMO. Anyways all in due time. I wanted this a year ago, and finally got around to doing it because the subject of the UK affiliate site came up. So I do things when I can.
LeegamerFeb 17, 2010, 5:40 pm · #55

It looks great.  I'm digging it.

EternalSwapFeb 18, 2010, 12:20 am · #56

they just show up as question marks on my iTouch

XanoFeb 18, 2010, 12:23 am · #57
EternalSwapthey just show up as question marks on my iTouch
your iFail fails then, because it cant view bitmap images, which is what we left those as to preserve the quality of the image.
WankelMonkeyFeb 18, 2010, 3:34 am · #58
XanoI just cant get over how sexy the new images are....jason did you do them yourself, or did greg help?

They'd all be CG if I helped
seb.racingFeb 21, 2010, 11:59 am · #59

good job  

the change is made to our French forum

http://www.clubs12france.com/forum/index.php

ArroFeb 21, 2010, 5:29 pm · #60

Awesome