any sensors associated with that area that need to see the coolant? Also might be concerned about affecting flow and getting hot spot in front part of the block
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
what did you do to your s12 today?!
Swapped the motor.from.the blue car to the red car....
Just put on the window swtch and interior for handle I got from colonel gustard
And picked up my rear shocks gonna Order my fronts tonight
New master cylinder (ebay $49 shipped), bled system, cleaned and re-painted area damaged by fluid leak.
just be glad you dont have brake fluid damage like i do. i posted a pick of the inside of my left rear wheel all corroded and shit
slapped it with my penis
Colonel Gustard on 11:48:21 PM / 24-Apr-13slapped it with my penis

Installed new nrg hub and grip royal wheel
Tried on some 17x8/17x9 buddyclub p1's:

Photos are hotlinked from Facebook, let me know if you can't see them.
Rear tyres are a bit big, but I'd have to run about that size for them to be road legal.
threw some dirty socks on her...
dirty socks?
I drove mine and shook a stick at the busted one
Put in the nrg quick release
surprisingly those P1's look great! I woulda never thought..
I looked at it for the first time in 5 months!
Fuck that snow man
burritomannn on 10:35:41 PM / 29-Apr-13surprisingly those P1's look great! I woulda never thought..I agree. Reckon they'd be better in Gunmetal rather than Bronze though.
The rear tyres on them are too tall, but I reckon them with 245/35R17 on the rear and 215/40R17 on the front would be perfect.
worked on the rear trailing arm mod. hopefully i'll finish it tomorrow. gotta go back to work on wednesday
turbo-s12 on 12:35:14 AM / 28-Apr-13dirty socks?
Yeah i didnt feel like going all the way into the garage to put my socks in the hamperso i threw them on the car lol
o lol
ordered front valance and both fenders... NOS just emptied my pocket...
So I finally got around to putting my motor back in after the rebuild. So it is forged ca18det internals into a ca18et with a ca20 intake mani. So now I have to make all my wiring connections to the all new injectors and wiring, and then make the new intercooler plumbing and routing of all the vac lines. haha what a mess right now. But I love it, hope to get a bigger turbo after I recoup some funds and go for a bit more than the 180rwhp that it was at before.
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc498/boosteds12/boosteds12/FILE0006_zps158f5c55.jpg
Post Merge
Sorry here is the image

henge on 08:19:39 PM / 06-May-13Test fitted some wheels I picked up this weekend,.. unfortunately they don't fit. So I either need coilovers or spacers and fender flares to make them work (and look decent)
They look like Buddyclubs. Why don't the fit? If you put a slightly smaller tyre on they'd fit good. What size are the rims?
Post Merge
pakii-afa on 12:45:34 AM / 01-May-13ordered front valance and both fenders... NOS just emptied my pocket...Where from?
they are Kosei K1's. they are 16x8.5 +27. the actual rim hits the strut. I'm not going to spend a bunch of money to try and make them fit so on craigslist they will go
Ahh I see. They are identical to Buddyclub P1's. It's a shame. If they were 5 stud that size would be perfect for my S12. That, and if they were in New Zealand. Good luck with sale on 'em!
A sweet victory lap on a beautiful day! Found a vacuum leak and probably a loose connection at the temp sensor that had been driving me nuts for a week.
.
Finished adapting the S14 handbrake lever and lines into the S12. Pulled the fuel pump cradle out so I can install my s14 fuel pump.
Didn't know s14 handbrake cables worked
Threw in a new starter, changed the oil and got it running for the first time.
Idles great after a few runs around the block holds decent oil pressure but is slow as hell and stops reving at 4.5k
yeah thats the ca20 for you slow as hell but hard to kill lol
ur intake side coil might be dead. swap your coils for each other
drove her 240 miles and the vg still kickin. added oil today too lol
night_s12 on 08:25:11 AM / 13-May-13Didn't know s14 handbrake cables worked
They don't normally. I've literally moved a complete handbrake assembly from an S14 into the S12.
IggyEGuana on 10:36:19 PM / 14-May-13ur intake side coil might be dead. swap your coils for each other
Could that be the problem why the car stops reving at 4500rpm?
maybe. try it out
Nice! Sounds nice and healthy! Good.job
Buffed it came out pretty nice considering its 27 yr old paint
replaced my fuel filter..trying to figure out why the engine stailes and comes right back on
mounted my fuel cell and external pump. i was able to reuse the old fuel lines so was pretty happy not having to run new hard lines
Post Merge
the car is almost getting to the point where i can drive it
redrilled the gtr rear rotor and now have gtr rear brakes on my s12.
Replaced #3 fuel injector plug. Was getting bad miss on acceleration. Now back to that wonderful smooth CA power!
Couldnt seem to bleed my brakes rights then relized i had the calipers on the wrong side and the bleeder was on the bottom
swapped over to s12 front suspension (s12 lca, tension rod and tie rod, s13 ball joint, spindle, hub, and brake assembly. and isis coilovers.)
broke both bleeder valves so i have to find new calipers :s
also found out that r31 lca is 10mm shorter than s12. so the hunt begins lol
Tried to repair CA18ET transmission drain plug. The square became round, drilled a hole for an ez out, then proceeded to cut it out, It was cut too far and fluid just ran out.
Today I lathered up the plug and transmission threads with black rtv silicone, hoping it won't leak.....
New ball joints yesterday...pain in my fucking ass not doing that again
Catalytic converter was rattling like a sumbitch so I pulled it out and welded in a pipe. No inspections here in FL :evillaugh:



