Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

what did you do to your s12 today?!

Started by Premo · Jan 25, 2008 · 2164postsSMF 2010–26

Brandon GJun 29, 2013, 4:03 pm · #2151

Finished yanking the ol' 18ET out of the car with Prolow's help and cleaned/prepped the bay a bit for the 18DET.

posted image

posted image

posted image

KevinJDMJun 29, 2013, 10:16 pm · #2152

Got a pic of the mani Sideways?

seishukuJun 30, 2013, 6:36 pm · #2153

Stripped my valve cover
posted image

sideways_s12Jun 30, 2013, 9:51 pm · #2154
KevinJDM on 10:16:19 PM / 29-Jun-13Got a pic of the mani Sideways?

I haven't taken one yet but I will..
kerzaJul 1, 2013, 4:29 pm · #2155

finaly got my twelve on ground.
posted image
posted image

methylpropJul 3, 2013, 9:44 pm · #2156

started pulling out my vh45de for my swap. should be out tomorrow. as soon as it is out, it goes in the s12.

night_s12Jul 3, 2013, 9:46 pm · #2157

Sweet tits right there ^^^^^
Post Merge


In other news swaped out rear wiper motors and dash switches so now i have a working rear wiper. Although its loud as shit! Lol
sideways_s12Jul 3, 2013, 11:22 pm · #2158

put the engine on the stand and mock up the turbo and wastegate! pics are in my thread

Cajun1guyFeb 16, 2016, 9:37 pm · #2159

DUDE!!! I'm happy for you man! I hope it brings you tons of joy.

sideways_s12Feb 16, 2016, 9:47 pm · #2160

Thanks! and oh it will...

WonderingravenFeb 18, 2016, 7:39 pm · #2161

I did this https://youtu.be/qzBGZY9zXpY

kelso840Feb 19, 2016, 6:35 am · #2162

Smooooooth

weitrhinoMar 2, 2016, 10:26 am · #2163
weitrhino on 04:59:08 PM / 31-Jan-16

You don't know the level of suckitude. The jerk ran but I got the plate and they got busted a few miles down the road.


Finally! After a month of sitting on my hands waiting for the insurance companies to sort things out she's off to the body shop for a well deserved sheet metal caressing. They gave me a 2016 Ford Focus to get around in while the S12 gets some love.
sideways_s12Mar 3, 2016, 12:44 pm · #2164

Checked to make sure nobody has been messing with it...