Just keeping you updated on the sexy s12 vg30de :devilsidesmile:
Browse › Engines ›Other engine swaps
VG30DE??
God that is sexy... One day, I will have her twin :)
Very Nice :)
Thanks for all the likes, she's come a long way in the past two years but I'm finally ready to hit the track and man, I can't wait! Those HD go-pros are going to get some use in! I'll be sure to link all my videos on one of my threads so let me know!
Just want to add the wiring for this swap is simple. Wire in dash Plug like a normal swap would and 3 wires under the hood enjoy. 4 cylinder cars can do this swap with a sev6 or j30 oil Pan I do no recomend trying to do a rear sump setup. It will push the engine too far back. 4 cylinder subframes must be modded but don't be scared. The swap is better ballanced than any inline 6 swap. Shifter bracket assembly for TT trans must modified or you can order them premade. Z32 steering rack and steering shaft are a must for the the twin turbo swap to avoid turbo on drivers side. We modified the mount plates on the subframe and had great. Hood and ground clearance. We also did not have to make a trans mount.
Post Merge
If anyone need wiring info and diagrams pm me for info.