Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

kade s12

Started by turbo-s12 · Nov 21, 2011 · 109postsSMF 2010–26

turbo-s12Jul 21, 2013, 11:21 pm · #101
posted image
Post Merge
Put the lip on today...gotta get some hardware to put on the skirts and mudflaps
Johnny_boiJul 22, 2013, 9:11 pm · #102

The car looks super good man. Keep up the good work.

turbo-s12Jul 22, 2013, 9:15 pm · #103

Thanks man the gf and I have put in alot of effort

Johnny_boiJul 22, 2013, 9:30 pm · #104

I think I like the turbo lip better then the se kip now. I have a se lip but now I'm rethinking putting it on

turbo-s12Jul 22, 2013, 9:46 pm · #105

I def like the turbo lip better....much cleaner lookin IMO

rednucleusJul 22, 2013, 11:44 pm · #106

Nicest S12 in WA state

turbo-s12Jul 23, 2013, 12:32 am · #107

Thanks but I dunno about that draconis  car is pretty damn nice

rednucleusJul 23, 2013, 3:35 pm · #108

Then you run a close 2nd. How about nicest s12 north of Lynnwood then?

turbo-s12Jul 23, 2013, 8:13 pm · #109

Ill take it lol