Browse › Community ›Meets and events

Socal - Vegas Semi Annual Meet

Started by sideways_s12 · Dec 13, 2012 · 75postsSMF 2010–26

sideways_s12Jan 21, 2013, 10:41 pm · #51
Drft-s12 on 07:59:35 PM / 21-Jan-13April 27 is the motorsports auto national z show so any other day ill be down.

So I guess it would be the 6th then....
Post Merge
s12/200sx on 08:22:21 PM / 21-Jan-13Id Be More Then Down To Go !

If your willing to make the drive from WA then we'd be more than happy to have you....
86foreverJan 22, 2013, 1:30 am · #52

need tell me asap for i car could get my car ready

WonderingravenFeb 2, 2013, 9:32 pm · #53

Well if anyone is interested since I am reppin the s12 community. I am doing weekly meet / greet / and eat at westside wednesdays.
http://www.tougesw.com/touge-sierra-sw-vegas-chapter-meet-greet-eat-weekly/
http://tougesierra.com/forums/showthread.php?30-Las-Vegas-NV-Meet

86foreverFeb 6, 2013, 1:56 am · #54

damn i wish lived in vegas right now.

WonderingravenFeb 6, 2013, 10:58 am · #55

Indeed, or anywhere in Nevada or near Reno to be more exact. I am only trying to extend the touge sierra meets to vegas and further south.
Because if this guy who is doing the huge lot of land in lovelock, nv. it's about to be nevada's real ebisu race track.  Maybe if I land on some deal money, land and so forth I can mimic the idea down south near in vegas.

burritomannnFeb 6, 2013, 3:59 pm · #56

Shiiiiiiiiiit I'll be the s12 touge fan boy if I have to lol

sideways_s12Feb 6, 2013, 8:04 pm · #57
86forever on 01:30:39 AM / 22-Jan-13need tell me asap for i car could get my car ready

Begining of April april 6th
donintampaFeb 6, 2013, 8:44 pm · #58

Will the meet be close enough to the strip so  some of us on the east coast can fly in, stay  intown an meet up with you guys?

sideways_s12Feb 7, 2013, 3:00 am · #59

I'm sure we'll be on the strip at point or another

night_s12Feb 18, 2013, 8:26 pm · #60

Please think.about it lol
 http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=36465.0

decoFeb 19, 2013, 3:06 pm · #61

Ok I know I dont check in much but reading this got me all fired up. I just made a list of what needs to be done so I can not only come hang out but have the copper beast there. So  I plan on being there no matter what it takes.

sideways_s12Feb 19, 2013, 7:10 pm · #62

Awesome glad you chimed in....cant wait to get this going....

86foreverFeb 24, 2013, 10:48 pm · #63

hmm???

sideways_s12Feb 24, 2013, 11:02 pm · #64

What???

86foreverFeb 26, 2013, 12:24 am · #65

i just came out of jail, i going to see if could make it. low in cash and need a flywheel.

sideways_s12Feb 26, 2013, 12:37 am · #66

Jail is shitty

taktics702Feb 28, 2013, 3:57 pm · #67

Since my funds are just not improving, how about I just show up in my honda with some pictures of my s12.  =[

sideways_s12Feb 28, 2013, 7:56 pm · #68

Lol you dont have to be in an s12....

sideways_s12Mar 16, 2013, 10:22 pm · #69

Looks like my motor isn't going to be done by the time the meet comes around if it even does... I'll probably just do a bbq at the house on that day

decoMar 20, 2013, 7:54 pm · #70

Dude dont say that man I am pushing hard to get my car ready. If you were going to buy a turbo but can spend the cash on pistons, I found a few places you can pick up some supertech pistons for under 400 with rings.really, like 340 or something.  Text me if you need the Info.

sideways_s12Mar 20, 2013, 8:12 pm · #71

Lol I already got the wisecos so now i need a turbo. But when i said my cars isnt going to be done i didnt mean because of that i meant trevor might not have it done in time...

decoMar 30, 2013, 12:42 am · #72

Sucks man. Bad but if you want it right its what it takes. However, I started putting my motor back together today, its coming together well. Im going to have a few weeks off work so if you need help let me know.

sideways_s12Mar 30, 2013, 2:29 pm · #73

Cool thanks and I lost my primary job yesterday so everything is on the back burner for now till i find another job...

sideways_s12Apr 14, 2013, 3:28 am · #74

welp this meet never happened didn't think it would mods can you please close this....

Jeremy AApr 14, 2013, 11:20 pm · #75

blech