Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post up a pic of your ride!

Started by decksla · Jun 8, 2004 · 883postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

Muffin Man 52May 1, 2014, 1:08 am · #851
posted image
posted image
posted image
XelirexMay 15, 2014, 1:46 am · #852


[/img]posted imageposted imageposted image[/img]

2001 Pontiac GrandPrixGT, Supercharged 3.8L v6 A/T
1992 Subaru Legacy, EJ25TT AWD M/T
1986 Nissan 200sx S12, CA18DET A/T for now (No pictures ATM) :(
EternalSwapMay 15, 2014, 11:29 am · #853

CA18DET automatic?! There's no way in hell.

IggyEGuanaMay 16, 2014, 1:39 am · #854

Pow!

posted image

S12MonkeyMay 16, 2014, 1:15 pm · #855

Both of my babies. lol. IS300 is my brothers.

posted image

posted image

posted image

sideways_s12May 18, 2014, 2:21 am · #856

Before the accident
posted image     
Damn she looks mean!

After the accident
posted image
I know the ic is small lol she will look mean again

Does it moo?May 20, 2014, 9:58 am · #857

I've had my S12 for over a year now. Whoop! This is what it looked like when I bought it a year ago:

posted image

Then I fitted new wheels and made an aluminium mesh grille:

posted image

posted image

Removed the plastic trim and discovered titanic amounts of rot. Painted the grille black. This is what it looks like right now:

posted image

And so, following the path of the last two owners' ambition...cuz they were ambitious, to say the least... Lots of time and money have been invested in the CA18ET (not dyno'd, but I have tied even against a Chrysler 300C and a chipped Audi A4 2.0 TFSI at the lights). It even came with a new 2-way Nismo LSD fitted! Yeah, ambitious... There's no other word for putting a €3.500 differential in an S12, lol. The handling has been left untouched though. Stock S12 suspension with cut-up springs as the only "improvement" cannot possibly do the engine build or a high-end LSD justice, so...

posted image

...I got me a BC Racing RM coilover kit! That, matched with a full set of Prothane bushings and a stiffer sway bar in the back, should be enough to make me the weakest link handling-wise. I've been living on ramen for the past nine months to save up, so this better be worth it, lol.

Also...

posted image

A 2-way LSD in the snow is beyond fun! It actually feels like you're breaking the laws of physics :D

BasicMay 20, 2014, 10:15 am · #858

I would love an LSD for my car (and will be needing to invest in one soon as my KA will be turbo'd soon).

A couple of pics of my car from yesterday - nothing great and I'm still not sure I like the 350Z wheels, but they fit well.

posted image

posted image

Markus-sxturboMay 23, 2014, 8:00 pm · #859
posted imageposted imageposted image
BasicMay 24, 2014, 11:28 am · #860

Marcus-sxturbo - I'm super jealous of your minty interior. Your interior is the one I wish my car had.

Markus-sxturboMay 24, 2014, 11:36 am · #861

Tanks man I have 2 cars with that interior lol

sideways_s12Jun 9, 2014, 2:48 am · #862

Interior is def mint looks good!

AndreswrightOct 2, 2014, 1:15 am · #863

Thanks for the pitchers 200SXXEnotchbck86 !! very cool !!!!!!!!

AndreswrightOct 9, 2014, 12:25 am · #864

Decksla you have a great car. i like it. thanks !!

slammedcoupeOct 27, 2014, 10:45 am · #865

The new toy.
posted image
Hanging out with a buddy
posted image

slammedcoupeNov 17, 2014, 12:14 pm · #866

The drift slut and the daily comfort machine.
posted image

ProlowtoneNov 22, 2014, 6:39 pm · #867

another few shifts and home to my babies  :devilsidesmile:
posted image

I hope my parts are not held up by the holiday shipping madness

Noah ANov 22, 2014, 10:49 pm · #868
posted image
sunny1600Nov 26, 2014, 4:01 am · #869

Back to the future

posted image

ProlowtoneNov 28, 2014, 12:06 am · #870

Cool shot!

spiderwebfxJan 16, 2015, 5:28 am · #871
posted image
rednucleusJan 16, 2015, 3:46 pm · #872

Really like the wheels

alohaworldJan 17, 2015, 1:54 am · #873

Not an s12, but just decided to start getting active and poking around the forum more as i try to acquire one haha  :laugh:

posted image

SchizophrenicMCJan 20, 2015, 9:34 pm · #874

So, uh, I guess I'm part of the family again

posted image

seishukuJan 20, 2015, 9:45 pm · #875

I give it a month.

:P

motavatedJan 21, 2015, 3:50 pm · #876
posted image
S12MonkeyFeb 7, 2015, 10:48 pm · #877

My first S12, the "drift" car. SOHC KA at the moment.

posted image

My second S12, the "daily." CA20E+T.

posted image

Micro S12Apr 20, 2015, 12:44 pm · #878

My old daily.
posted image
My projekt car.
posted image
My new Daily driver.
posted image

abcregisJan 27, 2016, 7:04 pm · #879

WIP :)

posted image

sideways_s12Feb 12, 2016, 1:59 pm · #880

Just got her!

posted image

ProlowtoneMar 25, 2016, 8:40 am · #881

My favorite color there sideways, glad to see you in another 12!

sideways_s12Jun 13, 2016, 1:16 am · #882

Thanks! Yeah I like the color too...

1984 s-12Apr 18, 2017, 10:21 am · #883
posted image