Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post up a pic of your ride!

Started by decksla · Jun 8, 2004 · 883postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

VG30DETTSep 10, 2012, 6:27 pm · #801

The beauty
posted image
(ignore awful spoiler that the po installed, i haven't found a good oem turbo wing...)

And the.... beast??? :brow:
posted image

Feint S12Oct 6, 2012, 10:19 pm · #802

My Desert Stunner
posted image

VG30DETTOct 14, 2012, 2:47 am · #803

Never liked those wheels, but damn! That's a straight body. Looks good!

ProlowtoneJan 27, 2013, 3:22 pm · #804

From non running
posted image
posted image
To Damn near stunning
posted image
posted image

night_s12Jan 27, 2013, 3:28 pm · #805

Dam son...good fucking job!!

turbo-s12Jan 27, 2013, 4:05 pm · #806

That looks great its come a long way..

VG30DETTJan 27, 2013, 6:13 pm · #807

Behold, turbo turd
posted image

ProlowtoneJan 27, 2013, 7:36 pm · #808

Thanks guys!
The turbo turd aint to bad looking compared to most i have seen hahaha

turbo-s12Jan 27, 2013, 9:11 pm · #809

ya thats not bad at all id take it

VG30DETTJan 28, 2013, 1:56 am · #810

It definitely looks better in pics haha. 85 5speed, 136km, $350 with wiring issues. Interior is meh, has some rust, but so far it feels tight as a virgin. The T5 is notchy and gooood. Hope to have it running, if not it's back up for sale.

Spec-breJan 29, 2013, 8:50 pm · #811
posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image
BernaFeb 12, 2013, 12:27 pm · #812

My curent one

posted image

rednucleusFeb 12, 2013, 12:34 pm · #813

I think all those lights would melt my alternater!

night_s12Feb 12, 2013, 1:06 pm · #814

I'd rock them!

fat_210_guyFeb 17, 2013, 3:19 pm · #815

Currently trolling these boards for a nice S12 200SX to come up for sale near me. 

But, I do have a B14 200sx currently:

posted image

and a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger:

posted image

night_s12Feb 17, 2013, 3:24 pm · #816

She's almost back to normal. Kinda like if she went to a plastic surgeon lol
 posted image
DrfstaFeb 20, 2013, 3:14 am · #817
posted image
sideways_s12Feb 21, 2013, 11:32 am · #818
night_s12 on 03:24:16 PM / 17-Feb-13She's almost back to normal. Kinda like if she went to a plastic surgeon lol
 posted image

whats with the hood pins?
night_s12Feb 21, 2013, 6:02 pm · #819

That wreck I was in bent the upper Rad support back about 2 inches, I pulled it almost all the way out but its kinked so II couldn't get it the last ¼ inch. Because of that the lock wont line up. Even wen I spaced it with washers to the point where I could only get one thread to grip so I went with pins. I know most wont approve (especailly Gus who hates me know for it lol) but I had to do what I had to do in my mind.

rednucleusFeb 21, 2013, 8:34 pm · #820

I think it looks ok, but then I'm a child of another era lol
Put one of my hood ornaments on there too and you would be set!

night_s12Feb 21, 2013, 9:19 pm · #821

Hah what ornament?

rednucleusFeb 21, 2013, 10:34 pm · #822
posted image
Remember this pic?
I was badly harassed by club members last time I posted it lol
Don't worry, just sitting there, not a permanent mount!
night_s12Feb 21, 2013, 10:58 pm · #823

And my phone is gay and not showing that pic

turbo-s12Feb 21, 2013, 11:00 pm · #824

lol red that great mount that on!

sideways_s12Feb 25, 2013, 12:10 am · #825

I remember giving you shit about that lol

I_heart_VVLMar 16, 2013, 6:05 pm · #826

S12 is gone, new ride:

posted image
posted image

04 Mazda RX8 GT 6 speed, just needs a driver side fender and PS fuse. Got it for less than I sold the S12 for so I ain't mad.

RedneckMar 16, 2013, 6:13 pm · #827

How did you get that for less then an s12's value? Wow. It would be pretty hard to turn down a decent condition RX8 for my s12 if given the opportunity. I love my s12 but an RX8 is obviously a much more advanced sports car.

I_heart_VVLMar 16, 2013, 8:40 pm · #828

The kid was asking 4k OBO, cause he needed fast cash, I managed to snag it for 3k. It's also missing a fender, bumper is held on by a shoelace and has a couple blown out fuses. He didn't know much beyond "pour in a quart of oil every 4-5 fill ups". His parents had just bought it for him from a dealer too.

I love it so far; pulling all the way to 9k is fun :)

sideways_s12Mar 16, 2013, 8:53 pm · #829

Not bad sounds like an easy fix as well...

nissanman22Mar 17, 2013, 9:41 pm · #830
http://postimage.org/image/3on9i95jl/
http://postimage.org/image/707s6i8kh/

heres my new s12 fully rebuilt ca18de with less then 4k on the rebuild.. zero rust, super clean interior
sideways_s12Mar 17, 2013, 10:13 pm · #831
turbo-s12 on 11:00:18 PM / 21-Feb-13lol red that great mount that on!

WTF did you say!?!?!
Post Merge
posted image
turbo-s12Mar 17, 2013, 11:50 pm · #832
sideways_s12 on 10:13:16 PM / 17-Mar-13WTF did you say!?!?!
Post Merge
posted image
Ya didnt really make sense i was prolly drinking
sideways_s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:02 am · #833

lol ok

turbo-s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:19 am · #834

wish i had a garage

sideways_s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:23 am · #835

i love mine even though you can only get one car in it atm... lol

turbo-s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:24 am · #836

At least you can eventually fit two...thats a good work space for sure

sideways_s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:36 am · #837

yea I'd have to get rid of a ton of shit I have some much car stuff it's not funny I have like 8 motors 4 trans and so much other random stuff it's not even funny....I'm currently trying to get rid of my ka (needs a rebuild) and my sr (needs alot more than a rebuild)

turbo-s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:52 am · #838

Parts hoarding is never a bad thing lol

sideways_s12Mar 18, 2013, 12:54 am · #839

True but the wife wants her car in the garage lol but she never tells me to get rid of the stuff lol but i have it good im sure any other female would go nuts hahaha

turbo-s12Mar 18, 2013, 1:00 am · #840

my gf puts up with parts all over the apt even all around the kitchen table lol

Jeremy AMar 18, 2013, 1:05 am · #841

Jason,  your garage looks SO much better than it did the last time I was there,  haha.

sideways_s12Mar 18, 2013, 2:44 am · #842

Thats an old pic from when we first moved in it still looks the same....

I_heart_VVLMay 26, 2013, 12:53 am · #843

Finally got a fender for this thing and a wing in the correct color. Both for an awesome deal also!

Next up is getting that fender painted, fixing the front bumper, rego, and inspection.
posted image
Pretty happy on how this thing is coming along :)

rsV8Jun 27, 2013, 6:31 am · #844

Here are pics of my s12 from last year...
posted image
posted image

NebuchernezzerAug 14, 2013, 9:07 am · #845

Yeah I have a YouTube channel with all my incar vids from when I was in Japan, same username as on this forum :). I want to re upload them in better quality one day :).

Slideways87PandaAug 14, 2013, 12:29 pm · #846

thats awsome, i want to go to japan one day, for a drift matsuri at Ebisu Circuit

NebuchernezzerAug 23, 2013, 10:05 pm · #847

Yeah I went to a few of them, good fun, heaps of foreigners go there now I'm told, there was like only 3 or 4 of us per event back then. Blokes go over and hire cars and stuff now, i think Powervehicles (amongst other places) can organise it.
The normal Ebisu days were good, you could show up and pay what was the equivalent of about 80 bucks to drive most of the circuits any day really, usually it was pretty quiet, like 5 or 6 cars if that :).

turboturtleAug 31, 2013, 6:04 pm · #848
posted image
MY one owner 85 200sx ca18et only 44,598mi!  :angel: posted image
its never seen winter has always been put in storage. i have all the dealer slips and papers from 85. car has tons of extras, the bra is original from the factory in 85.
sideways_s12Sep 1, 2013, 10:46 pm · #849

Love the sticker hate the bra. Car looks good tho....

slammedcoupeOct 4, 2013, 1:44 pm · #850
posted image
posted image