Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

remi_uNderdogDec 8, 2011, 8:09 pm · #451

one of many...
posted image

nismo200sx16Dec 8, 2011, 8:19 pm · #452

YOU CANT HAVE PIE WITHOUT COOL WHHIPP

Zilvia12Feb 28, 2013, 1:28 am · #453

this is all i have for now "/

posted image

KeithFeb 28, 2013, 10:27 am · #454
turbo-s12 on 01:29:32 AM / 23-Feb-13Keith you sure have some nice rides.
Thank you!
SkibFeb 28, 2013, 3:20 pm · #455
turbo-s12 on 11:43:23 PM / 27-Feb-13z hoarder?

haha thats the yard of my shop

there like 12 S30's, a 4 door 510, the 710, a Z32tt, and my pathfinder all together lol

ones getting a large single turbo 2JZ, another is getting an RB20det and we have a twin turbo 2JZ driver too.

just took that one to the drags for the first time for teh lulz and ran 12s.
running stock turbos and stock boost (10lbs) on 8.5 wide street tires.
not to shabby, I think it can do better on the same set up still.
Spec-breMar 2, 2013, 3:01 am · #456
Skib on 12:50:16 AM / 26-Feb-13posted image
Datsun love brother!!! Lol! I wish I had storage like this mine would look similar but most likely no Z's. Trucks, Wagons, and coupes abound!! Lol!

I'll share this in the proper local now;-)

posted image

posted image

posted image

New dash I'm working on

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image
SkibMar 3, 2013, 11:03 pm · #457

badass.

lol Iv had my hands in my share of trucks, goons, bluebird coupes and roadsters as well.

ArroMar 3, 2013, 11:51 pm · #458

That 510 is beautiful.

Alright here's my newest submission...

posted image

posted image

TurboPowerMar 23, 2013, 7:07 am · #459

This is my daily driver
posted image

And this is my z
posted image

Hemifan87Mar 23, 2013, 11:53 pm · #460

did some more work on my versa I wanted to stand out a little more lol

posted image

night_s12Mar 24, 2013, 2:49 am · #461

I like how the wheels came out. Good work

Hemifan87Mar 24, 2013, 9:06 am · #462

thank you it was my first time using plasti dip and I love the stuff.

night_s12Mar 24, 2013, 2:06 pm · #463

Platidip is the shit lol

Brandon GMay 8, 2013, 9:07 pm · #464

Here's my daily: 1992 Toyota Aristo 2JZ-GTE

I've had her for just over a year now, she's pretty stock for now, sitting on HSD 32 way adjustable coilovers and 19" Advan Siena's with 1" spacers in the back, rolled rear fenders. I'm not gonna be building it into the usual 1000+ hp 2jz beast but eventually my plan is to make it a decently fast VIP-mobile.

My plans/to-buy list; Junction Produce seatcovers, floormats and front tray table, UK GS300 spec 2 piece glass headlights, Nardi KO classic darkwood deep dish wheel, TRD sport mesh front grill, WALD JZS147 sport front/rear lip kit w/ sideskirts, JDM spec MK4 Supra 4 pot calipers front and rear, GT28 twin hybrid turbos, Blitz Nur Spec 3" catback exhaust w/ decats and 3" downpipe, and when I get the money, some BBS LM's or Work VS-XX's. I'm a long way off, but a kid's allowed to dream ain't he?   :cry2:

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image