Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

Low594Jul 29, 2011, 9:44 pm · #401
posted image
the HellHound, a 1995 Ducati SuperSport900Sp w/ a few tricks and gadgets (11:1 compression kit, Keihin FCRs, full CF body, Marvic wheels, Ducati Perf and Nichols go fast parts!)
posted image
the Mule, a 1999 KTM 640 AdventureR, on return from a 3500 mile 16 day ride from Cali to Missoula, MT and back, last summer!
posted image
the WarHammer,  I've owned and keep reconstructing her for almost 20 yrs now, this is about 10 yrs old.  Over due for a redesign, probably starting in Oct!
posted image
Saphara, she'll haul anything!  2001 GMC Sonoma 2wd w/5" lift and 31" tires
Low594Jul 29, 2011, 10:19 pm · #402

Here's Koira, our 8 month old Queensland Heeler and Border Collie mix!
posted image
Her and I!
posted image
Koira playing with her friend at the dog park!

SkibJul 30, 2011, 2:01 pm · #403
posted image
Low594Jul 30, 2011, 3:15 pm · #404

Skib,
the 620s are awesome! I had a '72.5, that my grandpa bought original and got passed all around the family. Traded it for a '70 Chevelle, wish I kept it!  even with the 786k miles that were on it, had a couple different motors and trans!  Think I have pics somewhere!

SkibJul 30, 2011, 4:41 pm · #405

Its going to be heading up to Olympia WA here in a few weeks to a new owner.

getting some more cash to put down on a house and I still have the 1970 1600 Roadster to finish.
was talking to a kid about an S12 turbo but he wants 1600 for a non running car lulz  rolleyes2

bfbikerAug 4, 2011, 7:35 pm · #406
posted image

Azriel (means ANGEL OF DEATH) and Houston aka Monkeyboy
Low594Aug 8, 2011, 1:16 pm · #407

With eyes like those, I believe the name fits!  I want a dog with eyes that glow with yellow fire!

Wolf DilworthAug 8, 2011, 6:28 pm · #408

All dogs and cats too, glow yellow when the "flash" hits...  Yellow = black and white vision.  Red = Color vision.

Low594Aug 10, 2011, 8:20 am · #409

Yes, I know! I was trying to be funny, guess I failed!

KeithAug 15, 2011, 11:53 pm · #410

my DD; E63 M6 yes

posted image

posted image

kelso840Aug 16, 2011, 8:31 am · #411

Damn Keith, your car makes me less anxious about growing up haha. I want to see more of the landscape!! That stone stairway has my feung shui flowing.

KeithAug 16, 2011, 9:55 am · #412
kelso840 on 08:31:31 AM / 16-Aug-11Damn Keith, your car makes me less anxious about growing up haha. I want to see more of the landscape!! That stone stairway has my feung shui flowing.
that's actually a stone wall, the stairway behind the car is made out of lumber.  My feng shui was flowing too when I placed each stone in place one-by-one...lol

posted image

posted image

The house is for sale if you know anyone willing to move to AL sleezy

Shark808Aug 16, 2011, 10:21 am · #413

Very nice Bimmer!  Check-out Hawaiian lava rock wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouh6a90Eg7A

JordanAug 19, 2011, 12:46 pm · #414

Kato our dash mat.

posted image

iceagegAug 19, 2011, 1:08 pm · #415

Here is my DD until I can find another suitable S12.  1978 Pontiac Trans Am Special Edition.  Purchased new by my uncle, in the family ever since.

posted image

Numbers matching 403 Olds/Turbo 350

Mods:
Bored .040 over
Forged pistons/rods
Balanced/blueprinted
Ported Heads
Edelbrock performer manifold
Rotchester 750cfm 4bbl
Fairly agressive Crane cam .471/.512 lift with long duration and a bit of overlap
H-O Racing Specialties Turbo http://www.originalho.com/HOStory.html
Custom single/dual pump fuel system
Big 4 core radiator
2000RPM stall converter
Painfully quick shift kit

Pretty much stock other than mechanicals.  She's been garaged for 13 years so it will be a work in progress for quite some time.

nismo200sx16Aug 19, 2011, 7:41 pm · #416

here is our pet pig. this is the only one I have of him when he got in the way of my heli shoot.
posted image

Wolf DilworthAug 19, 2011, 10:03 pm · #417

Now that is a sweet ride...  that is not an S12.  LOL

Wolf DilworthAug 19, 2011, 10:05 pm · #418

Can you say obsessed?  Nice collection of heli's.

nismo200sx16Aug 20, 2011, 8:13 am · #419

yeah I have a couple. I only really fly 3 or 4 of them. need to get rid of a couple.

iceagegAug 20, 2011, 9:00 am · #420

Thanks.  That's why i posted it in the "other ride" forum. Hope to.have an s12 again soon.

boost addictAug 20, 2011, 7:51 pm · #421
posted image

posted image

Wolf DilworthAug 20, 2011, 10:00 pm · #422

Yeah, I fly fixed wing.  The heli's never really took-off with me... "That's not my bag baby..."

Have not done much flying at all for a couple of years now...  When I did, large scale sailplanes and power mostly.

JayAug 20, 2011, 11:46 pm · #423
Wolf Dilworth on 06:28:32 PM / 08-Aug-11All dogs and cats too, glow yellow when the "flash" hits...  Yellow = black and white vision.  Red = Color vision.
What about brown and green..... Shelties looks yellowish, but it's brown. I promise you
posted image
posted image
RustyetAug 27, 2011, 3:41 pm · #424

w124 e320
posted image
posted image

vg30e_x2_200sxOct 4, 2011, 9:32 am · #425
vg30e_x2_200sx on 10:30:18 PM / 27-Apr-08posted image

Well the first rain of the season got me last night. The car doesn't look like this any more due to a pole jumping out in front of me at 35 mph. Pics to follow when I get them.
MaxpowOct 4, 2011, 9:38 am · #426

Damn that sucks.

BoostedVGOct 4, 2011, 1:35 pm · #427

Yes that does suck.. I feel your pain I recently had a bridge jump out in front of me at about the same speed. I hope the pole gave a little because the bridge did not so my sternum did. Anyways a 35 mph crash can be very serious. Hope your Ok.

vg30e_x2_200sxOct 4, 2011, 3:53 pm · #428

Well here is a link to some pics. And no the pole didn't give, but I didn't actually hit it straight on even though it appears that way in the pics. I hit my head on the roof just above the drivers window and banged into the door with my ribs, but that's about it.

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/esmykm13/Olds%20pics/442%20wreck/

tommyOct 4, 2011, 7:23 pm · #429

^^^Damn!

Are you gonna attempt to repair it... such a nice classic muscle car, it would be sad to let it go... even though it's very fucked right now

iceagegOct 4, 2011, 7:53 pm · #430

As a fellow Olds powered player I hope you plan to rebuild . . . if not RIP for sure.  Sorry for your loss man.

vg30e_x2_200sxOct 5, 2011, 1:46 am · #431

I'd love to save it, but I just don't have the space. I have a lot of the parts, but nowhere to work on it.

d_k_jose_s12Oct 5, 2011, 5:42 am · #432

Damn sorry for you 442 and glad to hear that u didn't get hurt really bad and even if you don't keep it find some1 that wants to worl on it and that will appreciate a beautiful car

SchizophrenicMCOct 5, 2011, 3:56 pm · #433
posted image
The old SL2. Right now, she's sitting out with a broken shifter cable. Been running on 3 cylinders for 2 or 3 years now. These cars don't die. 170k, and 50k of that was put on, with just 3 cylinders; 60k more was put on, running way low on oil. Has anyone here ever actually killed an S-series?

posted image
Even older GMC Sierra 1500. Running on 5 of 8 cylinders, with rod knock, the transmission is sticky, the steering is screwed, and the a/c compressor broke 3 years ago.

There's Sally and Sierra for you. Guess what I named my S12. ;P
MaxpowOct 5, 2011, 5:05 pm · #434

Can't believe you crashed that baby. Oh well fix it and move on. Make room for it its worth it man. Barret Jackson that shit one day.

Wolf DilworthOct 5, 2011, 8:37 pm · #435

...Won't be worth Barrett Jackson territory with a wreck on its record.  Unless you put 12-15K into the repair.  Definitely worth keeping and fixing.

vg30e_x2_200sxOct 5, 2011, 8:50 pm · #436

I never planned on it being a Barret-Jackson car anyway. I just don't have the place to fix it, but I think I have a guy in Ohio that is interested in the car. I'll have to wait an see on that one.

MaxpowOct 5, 2011, 9:03 pm · #437

What I mean is one day in say another 20-30 years it will be worth the fix.

1NZS12Oct 6, 2011, 2:56 am · #438
posted image
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee498/1nzs12/?action=view&current=2509201001.mp4
(^ my bluebird doing a skid^ caught fire after haha^)
my daily..haha
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
my old ute
ProlowtoneOct 6, 2011, 8:43 am · #439

Damn. R.I.P 442.. Love the 442's

StephenGOct 6, 2011, 1:54 pm · #440

I think its time to drop that Rocket 455 into an s12! If the 442 cant live on, the engine can at least Smiley

tommyOct 6, 2011, 4:01 pm · #441
StephenG on 01:54:01 PM / 06-Oct-11I think its time to drop that Rocket 455 into an s12! If the 442 cant live on, the engine can at least Smiley

That would be awesome... but kinda nose heavy... Get that thing in an 84 notch with a swapped ford 9in rear and go have fun at the strip
vg30e_x2_200sxOct 7, 2011, 12:59 am · #442

I really want someone who has the room and equipment to fix it. I just don't right now.

NissanNateOct 9, 2011, 12:05 am · #443

here is my s14!
posted image
posted image
posted image

Hemifan87Nov 13, 2011, 6:35 pm · #444

Heres my pics of my 09 nissan versa
 posted image
 posted image
 posted image
 posted image

Mods:
Green under dash and seat lighting
Tanabe lowering springs, whitline sway bar
Ultra racing strut and truck braces
Custom cai
Dc catback exhaust

iceagegNov 27, 2011, 12:25 pm · #445

Me with the 16 month Great Dane puppy and our 13 year old Bloodhound
posted image

kelso840Nov 28, 2011, 8:36 am · #446

Fredrick Washington Kelso reporting for duty. Nine month old pound mutt. All signs point to an Irish Wolfhound mix, I hope he gets huge. Sweetest dog ever.
posted image

iceagegNov 28, 2011, 11:11 am · #447

Both of mine are rescues as well.  Hurray for huge dogs!

Shark808Dec 2, 2011, 12:34 pm · #448

Get your tickets...  Father & Son Gun Show.  Pops is 80 and my old ass be 50.  There's mom and below is her front yard.

posted image.posted image
posted image

Ghetto JackDec 2, 2011, 4:43 pm · #449

What up

posted image

Ghetto JackDec 8, 2011, 3:27 am · #450

Here's my "toy".  The S12 is the economical DD.

posted image