Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

red87200Nov 28, 2010, 1:36 pm · #351

my toy

(http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/orange94teg/paint.jpg)
(http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/orange94teg/paint1.jpg)
(http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/orange94teg/ddrag.jpg)
(http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/orange94teg/2.jpg)

s12beast87Nov 29, 2010, 12:00 pm · #352

my first car...5spd, 99' gxe sentra, planned on slamming it, but than i got my s12 lol
(http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n608/s12nissan/DSC05272.jpg)

The little 1.6 thinks its a racecar
(http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n608/s12nissan/DSC05133.jpg)

nismo200sx16Dec 5, 2010, 11:12 am · #353

my first was a b14 as well.
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/Picture003.jpg)

s12beast87Dec 6, 2010, 11:39 am · #354

b14 Uniteee!! haha

hostile s12Jan 13, 2011, 9:27 pm · #355

My 1992, Toyota MR2 (love this car, but love my s12 more)

(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/MR2/fuckmdu145.jpg)
(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/MR2/fuckmdu144.jpg)
(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/MR2/new026.jpg)

Some club pics  (HOSTILE CARS)

(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/HOSTILE%20CARS/61920_160114494005746_100000215894373_575121_2894934_n.jpg)
(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/HOSTILE%20CARS/Picture091.jpg)
(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/HOSTILE%20CARS/Picture087.jpg)
(http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/HostileS12/HOSTILE%20CARS/Picture082.jpg)

GollumJan 13, 2011, 11:35 pm · #356

I haven't posted pics of my rides yet, and they're not S12's so these seems as good of place as any to post.

Here's my current DD that likes to leave me stranded for the stupidest of reasons sometimes. (she's hormonal I think)
This is also just hours after I picked her up. She was free btw. And the guy didn't even know me really.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/280ZX/280ZX_013.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/280ZX/280ZX_012.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/280ZX/280ZX_015.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/280ZX/280Zx_014.jpg)

Then there's my S30. Bought this in total desperation when I NEEDED a car and spent pretty much exactly what I had, which was $1100, and ended up with what I felt was a great deal. This car, once I learned it's few quirks, brought me to and fro with no real hiccups for over 6 months. After that I had the ZX above running and registered so daily duty swapped around a lot, and gave me the ability to do some good project work on this S30.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/BBQ/Picture030.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/280Z-Helen/DSCI0089.jpg)
My UBER custom dash
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/280Z-Helen/Car_HDR2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/DSCN0060.jpg)

And I know this isn't the greatest pic, but this was my 2nd Z which I drove for quite a long time before I blew a head gasket.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/Gollumandsmeagol/Brisbane%20Car%20Show%20Z%20Pics/MyS130ZX.jpg)

I've got other pics, but I'd have to dig through my computer and upload them. Might get around to that someday. You guys should see pics of my S30 as I bought it. It would probably scare some of you.

acadianasportscarsJan 16, 2011, 2:25 pm · #357

Speaking of Zed Sleds, I pushed my Z31 Turbo out of the shop a while back and snapped a photo. It's eventually going to get a beefed up, overbored VG33 pushing a Comp Turbo triple ball bearing snail, nistune, and all the good stuffs. I put it on hold though as of now to get my business going in the right direction -

(http://www.acadianasportscars.com/vehicles/myZ31.jpg)

And this is my daily driver for when it is not too cold or rainy for me to drive my Volksdub - the 500 dollar "War Wagon".
Bought it off craigslist for 500 bucks, has a 360/pushbutton overdrive, and have been rearended twice in it. Literally has no dashboard left.
Still going -

(http://www.acadianasportscars.com/vehicles/warwagon.jpg)

sr20seanJan 18, 2011, 3:36 am · #358

(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs200.ash2/46371_490226829837_543924837_6881767_4609340_n.jpg)
(http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/dcr1d3r13/1019081532.jpg)
this one was parted out
(http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/dcr1d3r13/DSCN0899.jpg)

ProlowtoneJan 19, 2011, 5:09 am · #359

what is that? a 82 celica supra or an 83 supra

sr20seanJan 19, 2011, 1:45 pm · #360

84 celica supra p-type

hotdoghogieJan 20, 2011, 12:23 am · #361

The DD

(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5355085985_3b2a92c05c_z.jpg)

nismologistJan 20, 2011, 1:51 pm · #362

(http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/joeshmoe916/WindowsPhotoViewerWallpaper.jpg)

only been riding a week and im addicted.cant wait for summer weather.

vg30e_x2_200sxJan 21, 2011, 1:16 am · #363

How much?

And how are you and your dad doing in the aftermath of that accident? I know it's been a while.

EternalSwapJan 26, 2011, 7:25 pm · #364

am i stuck?
(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs797.ash1/168739_140043752722254_100001498893839_245312_6508988_n.jpg)
yup, im stuck.
(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs258.snc6/180690_140043782722251_100001498893839_245313_5794350_n.jpg)
LOL

RedneckJan 26, 2011, 8:01 pm · #365
nismologist on 01:51:23 PM / 20-Jan-11only been riding a week and im addicted.cant wait for summer weather.

Can't wait for summer weather? Your weather right now is like our late spring/early summer weather up here haha. I ride this through the winter so long as it isn't much colder then 35-40 because of the windchill.

(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/redneck007/VFR%20750/P1010016.jpg?t=1296093093)

Colonel GustardJan 30, 2011, 8:46 pm · #366

LOL, nice one Alex

WonderingravenJan 30, 2011, 9:00 pm · #367

well here is a few of mine.

(http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs234.snc4/39052_137873816252779_100000904843183_181198_3135502_n.jpg)
(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs234.snc4/39052_137873812919446_100000904843183_181197_1674837_n.jpg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmLr5zMDROY

Phisherman09Feb 1, 2011, 10:53 pm · #368

my daily driven rolla'

lol @ s12 wheels :nerdyembarassed:
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/Phisherman09/2011-01-29_23-28-37_945.jpg)

MasterSpazezFeb 26, 2011, 9:43 pm · #369

Just got a new project!

(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/525/pic0398.jpg)

Wolf DilworthFeb 26, 2011, 11:06 pm · #370

My "Project" car  "Franken Wagen"

Back in the early years, 1991 I think...
(http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx158/wingnut510/03Mandigthatagressiveracestance.jpg)

This is where it got to, 1996.  Currently in storage awaiting major rework.
(http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx158/wingnut510/24DeceptionPass1996.jpg)

S12CA20EMar 8, 2011, 12:07 am · #371

my 1st car, this is what got me into nissans and not hondas lol

dont have it anymore....
(http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/s12ca20e/l-2.jpg)
(http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/s12ca20e/l-1.jpg)

silvertonMar 8, 2011, 1:35 am · #372
MasterSpazez on 09:43:00 PM / 26-Feb-11Just got a new project!

(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/525/pic0398.jpg)

Nice 85!  I like that color combo.  I used to own two in SDR.

Here is my other ride.  Has the vg30e with a failed automatic.  no reverse.  I have a vg33er + HD transmission waiting to be swapped in, just saving up to afford engine management.

I got her for free from an ex coworker.  this is what she looked like when I got her home.
(http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/95pathySE/DSCN6773.jpg)

And how she looks now.
(http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/151071_182104108472619_100000190938619_727710_7065730_n.jpg)
Wolf DilworthMar 8, 2011, 9:38 pm · #373

Is that a respray or is it just the angle of the light in the first image?

silvertonMar 8, 2011, 10:35 pm · #374
Wolf Dilworth on 09:38:10 PM / 08-Mar-11Is that a respray or is it just the angle of the light in the first image?


My pathfinder?  no, must be the angle.  I haven't done anything with the body.
hotdoghogieMar 12, 2011, 3:36 am · #375

update

(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5136/5518806265_4a8d15fa07_b.jpg)

Phisherman09Mar 12, 2011, 9:07 am · #376

new daily. again. lol.

(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/Phisherman09/2011-02-10_13-56-56_362.jpg)

tommyMar 18, 2011, 9:26 pm · #377

Here is my new project... Corolla 1977 TE31

(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_4849.jpg)

(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_4848.jpg)

(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_4852.jpg)

Complete with the almighty 2T-C hemi four lol

(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_4854.jpg)

I'm curently in a manual conversion... and found a nice little 2T-B twin carb setup from a first get Celica ST JDM

(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_5185.jpg)
(http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/T_Bermy/TE31/IMG_5187.jpg)

There is minimal rust, considering the amount of salt they use on the road up here in Quebec...
I'll go over all the body/floor this spring, to clean up anything not so nice and give the sun faded paint a little refresh... same color, althought I may loose the stripes... not sure

PraizewoodMar 20, 2011, 4:56 am · #378

nice car tommy!

Wolf DilworthMar 20, 2011, 12:22 pm · #379

...I love the racing stripes.

tommyMar 20, 2011, 2:42 pm · #380

I have to give the paint a little refresh, but I am still not sure if I want to keep the stripes... but my wife loves em too, so them may find their way back on the new paint... even more now, everyone seems to think they look good on the car, makes me lean on that side too

PraizewoodMar 20, 2011, 3:25 pm · #381

Just make sure they are equal width this time lol

tommyMar 20, 2011, 5:18 pm · #382

hahaha, I have never really looked hard at them, and never notice before now how much narrower the drivers side is toward the front... lmao

thx Praizewood for pointing it out lol

but yeah, I'll make sure I do them right if ever I decide to keep them... on a side notice, the PO painted them, not me Wink

EternalSwapApr 13, 2011, 1:37 am · #383
posted image
posted image
hmmm
Colonel GustardApr 13, 2011, 7:30 am · #384

hellaflush, now i gotta lower my s12. cant have a ranger lower than me, its unethical

David BApr 13, 2011, 8:29 am · #385
posted image
EternalSwapApr 13, 2011, 12:57 pm · #386

kernel, my ranger isnt lower than your car, but, you should still lower it anyway.
david, lookin good, good lookin. you need wheels yesterday tho

LeegamerApr 13, 2011, 1:18 pm · #387
posted image
Wolf DilworthApr 13, 2011, 7:29 pm · #388

Whats with the tire tread patches?  Just curious...

LeegamerApr 14, 2011, 7:55 am · #389

That's dirt that was piled behind the tires from wind.  I rolled the car back a little bit over them earlier, so it left tire tracks in the dirt.

radoublelyApr 24, 2011, 12:38 pm · #390

My vehicle history
posted image
The CRX!
posted image
The barney Mobile!

slideurmomApr 30, 2011, 9:49 pm · #391

put my new wheels on
posted image

silvertonApr 30, 2011, 11:04 pm · #392

my s12 and wd21... my phone is doing a funky thing with the camera, I need to send it in for a warranty exchange.

posted image

KustamogenMay 11, 2011, 2:04 pm · #393

So I was planning on doing a wax job on the s12 and truck today. But my arms were TOAST after doing just the truck....so s12 will have to wait.

So yah in the couple days ive owned this truck, which I got an amazing deal on!....Ive cut out the rotten muffler and just straight piped for now (way too loud! Muffler when I have $)....installed the headlight housings properly (had to do some dremeling to get rusted bolts off etc.).....wired up the halo lights properly......painted the wheels (I just hate stock looking silver wheels, plus mine had burnt on crust I needed to sand off anyways).....and today did a 3 stage wax job!

paint BEFORE:
posted image
posted image

paint AFTER:
posted image
posted image

Lights
posted image

Truck now (doesnt look as shiny in this pic as it really is...looks insane now!)....can see how i painted the wheels...nothing special.
posted image

This is just my "winter beater"....wont see much action this summer as long as the s12 stays healthy lol

thermals41May 11, 2011, 2:52 pm · #394
posted image

Daily Driver For now...
2001 Audi AllRoad

not very good on Gas But its big enough for me and the Family..

SkibJun 28, 2011, 6:37 pm · #395

my 79 620 and the 70 1600 Roadster

posted image

posted image

tommyJun 28, 2011, 6:49 pm · #396

^^^nice cars!

silvertonJun 28, 2011, 7:04 pm · #397
posted image

posted image
SkibJun 28, 2011, 7:12 pm · #398
tommy on 06:49:33 PM / 28-Jun-11^^^nice cars!

thanks Cheesy just picked up the 1600 for the GF to drive and Im trying to get rid of the 620 to get another Z or an S12
rollingstockJun 28, 2011, 7:16 pm · #399

here gos my long list

my yugo and parts car
posted image

my daily 88 integra ls se
posted image

one of the bikes. 06 675
posted image
posted image

the z has a cf hood now
posted image

my z1
posted image

and lastly my xl250
posted image

i have other bikes but no pics

cabagehead89Jul 2, 2011, 4:02 pm · #400

This is my 1980 Nissan 200sx (S110) Still gotta do some body work and stuff but its commin along
posted image
posted image