Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

what did you do to your s12 today?!

Started by Premo · Jan 25, 2008 · 2164postsSMF 2010–26

Colonel GustardApr 22, 2011, 9:18 am · #651

that thing came out tits man. need to do that to mine, its showing some of that nasty stuff near the corners

sunny1600Apr 22, 2011, 10:28 am · #652

Bought the Mazda Chain tensioner and put that on the front seat so I wont forget to take it with me on monday when we are going to fix the chain rattle and built in the zeitronics.

silvertonApr 22, 2011, 12:56 pm · #653
Colonel Gustard on 09:18:05 AM / 22-Apr-11that thing came out tits man. need to do that to mine, its showing some of that nasty stuff near the corners

Didn't someone tell me that that piece was fragile and that I shouldn't sand it?? Hmm.... strange. ;) LOL
ProlowtoneApr 22, 2011, 1:12 pm · #654

That looks Freaking awesome, I should try that one day..

KustamogenApr 22, 2011, 2:07 pm · #655

yup mine needs a sanding......I tried just rubbing compound/wax and it looked good for a day then re-hazed.....I will be doing that soon!

silvertonApr 22, 2011, 3:58 pm · #656
Kustamogen on 02:07:09 PM / 22-Apr-11yup mine needs a sanding......I tried just rubbing compound/wax and it looked good for a day then re-hazed.....I will be doing that soon!

Yeah, mine looked okay when it got wet, but would rehaze almost instantly.  Like I said, I need to do more work on it, but it's so much better than before!
TobbethedudeApr 22, 2011, 4:14 pm · #657

nice job whit the sanding silverton! did it stay smooth and shiny?

cam86s12Apr 22, 2011, 4:59 pm · #658

zap-strapped up a toyota front lip
looks pretty pimp

JayApr 22, 2011, 6:17 pm · #659

Stared at it. Wished the the BMW in the garage was out, so my motor could be out, so I create awesomeness.

sam31183Apr 22, 2011, 6:41 pm · #660
cam86s12 on 04:59:49 PM / 22-Apr-11zap-strapped up a toyota front lip
looks pretty pimp

pics or it didnt happen!
cam86s12Apr 22, 2011, 8:25 pm · #661

yea i got it on
but i cant figure out how to put a picture up

sam31183Apr 22, 2011, 10:58 pm · #662

read this and learn grasshopper

http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=11460.0

cam86s12Apr 22, 2011, 11:33 pm · #663

k thanks for that now hopefully i do it right

(http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l484/camdonatelli/P4220005.jpg)

ProlowtoneApr 22, 2011, 11:41 pm · #664

lol a lip on a lip. looks alright tho

I thought about the tail lights. Think i might not use the MK2 center, dono yet. I might make something custom.Put the MK2 lights in again, Put the intake back on the head,

cam86s12Apr 23, 2011, 12:22 am · #665

yea i wanted it as low as i could get it and sticking it over my old lip got me another inch or so. kinda tacky but it looks allright

silvertonApr 23, 2011, 3:00 am · #666

It's smooth and shiny, but if you get up close you can see the deeper gouges that the rougher sand paper put in the plastic.  the polishing filled it in for the most part so its smooth to the touch.

heithApr 25, 2011, 12:01 am · #667

no coolants leaks
car is running fine
but i have done way too much to the car when it was down so i have to mess with so many things
all at once

ProlowtoneApr 26, 2011, 1:44 am · #668

Too fucking much is what i did

EightySix200SXApr 26, 2011, 7:29 pm · #669

THAT LOOKS FUCKIN RAD!

cam86s12 on 11:33:48 PM / 22-Apr-11k thanks for that now hopefully i do it right

(http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l484/camdonatelli/P4220005.jpg)
heithApr 26, 2011, 10:04 pm · #670

ran my water meth lines under the car gave it a pressure wash and parked it till tomorrow

decoApr 27, 2011, 1:31 pm · #671

Looked at the pics of it in its for sale add and dreamed a little more. Come on las vegas, someone build a casino, I need to get back to work and buy this car so I can hang with the cool guys.........

heithApr 27, 2011, 11:34 pm · #672

mounted the control box for the water meth kit and taped  my ic piping
for the nozzle

Colonel GustardApr 27, 2011, 11:58 pm · #673

fixed my front tire, had a big ass nail in it

MaxpowApr 28, 2011, 12:35 am · #674
Colonel Gustard on 11:58:30 PM / 27-Apr-11fixed my front tire, had a big ass nail in it


Tol chu so.

Put new rear center garnish + driffer tails on the wobbler. Looks nice.
EightySix200SXApr 28, 2011, 1:14 am · #675

had sex in my s12 since my motors blown and i can't drive it. thats as good as it gets!

KustamogenApr 28, 2011, 1:35 am · #676
EightySix200SX on 01:14:08 AM / 28-Apr-11had sex in my s12 since my motors blown and i can't drive it. thats as good as it gets!

not when its with a dude! c'mon man....we dont need to hear about that!!!!
MaxpowApr 28, 2011, 3:44 am · #677

Goddamnit justin.

ProlowtoneApr 28, 2011, 3:57 am · #678

LMAO, Waited all day, got called by USPS early this morning. Talked for about 8 mins with a lady that did not speak good English till we under stood each other. Then waited and no package came even tho i was told its here, If i dont some tomorrow i will call and ask what the hold up is :( I got excited for nothing. also confused about Duty. I got called about how i plan to pay it a few days ago, then today was to there are no fees on my package...... huh. oh well as long as i get it

Wolf DilworthApr 28, 2011, 3:54 pm · #679
EightySix200SX on 01:14:08 AM / 28-Apr-11had sex in my s12 since my motors blown and i can't drive it. thats as good as it gets!

How does that work?

"...hey baby, how about coming back to my drive way?"
JordanApr 28, 2011, 4:01 pm · #680

That back seat will never be the same. Props for finding room in the notch though, not a lot of space for "movement".

RLM_RSXApr 28, 2011, 9:52 pm · #681

its called a seizure lol

heithApr 28, 2011, 11:56 pm · #682

finished up the meth kit
now to tune the car and see what psi can be safely achieved

methylpropApr 29, 2011, 12:15 am · #683

Nice,
Got my s14 power steering reservoir bolted in. Got my s14 radiator mounted in. Got my KA's wire harness firewall hole drilled and wire harness ran. Got the s12's drive shaft out. Got a new water pump. Got the trans mount and trans cross member mocked up and ready to be welded. Trying to knock out all the things that have to be modded first. Still have a few mods left to do.

ProlowtoneApr 29, 2011, 4:19 am · #684

Car is running close to perfect, Got the heater core in and I GOT HEAT AGAIN :D . 1 persistent air leak near injector #2, Have made it much better but its small and LOUD now

methylpropApr 30, 2011, 3:28 am · #685

Got my header in, beat the fuck out of that floor pan. Got my shifter hole cut, got my clutch petal in and master cylinder in have to make 1 outta 2, 1 piece clutch line is in. cut hole for shifter. idk other little stuff. GOT SHIT DONE. more tomorrow

KustamogenApr 30, 2011, 3:43 am · #686

You have 2 shifters?!?! you 4x4in' biotch!

backwoodsbuilderApr 30, 2011, 6:06 pm · #687

messed with s12 got reman dissy in well funny story lol i forgot to put in engine management fuse in lol. got fire but need help!!! i need a 87-88 vac & fuel diagram chiltions suck. it turns over and pops a little but i dont know if its timing or ??

Colonel GustardApr 30, 2011, 6:08 pm · #688

that sounds like ignition timing right ther, probably off a tooth on the distributor.

i got new OEM black door panels off an SE at my local junkyard along with the rear hatch trim all perfect all in black

SlickS12Apr 30, 2011, 7:09 pm · #689

turned wrench on an s12 today, not mine, but an SE in the yard.  she got my dirty hands all over her sexy body.   oooh yahh

backwoodsbuilderApr 30, 2011, 9:06 pm · #690

wish i had a s12 body at a local yard  :reallysad:

heithApr 30, 2011, 9:43 pm · #691

its on the road and insured
time for road tuning

methylpropApr 30, 2011, 10:02 pm · #692

Installed the lower trans/engine harness. I used the 1 from a S14 and modded it to fit in the s12. Got my heater hose lines in. Got my fuel lines in. finished all wiring under the hood. Got the grounds under the hood ran. got the radiator mounted in. Got the intake in. Got all the vacuum knocked out. It's ready to start but I'm going to wait till it's 100% done first so I can hop in and take that first drive. I ready for that moment. I still have a lot of shit to do, but the ka swap is damn near done. just need the trans mount welded and my drive shaft mated and installed.

KustamogenApr 30, 2011, 10:29 pm · #693

trying to figure out if my turbos blown or if Im just getting a shat load of blowby :(

methylpropApr 30, 2011, 10:45 pm · #694

Hope for bad turbo seals.

KustamogenApr 30, 2011, 11:19 pm · #695

I ghetto rigged a lil catch can (took it off cuz it was leaking air lol)....but in the 30min I drove I had a decent amount of oil.....catch can is needed!

DeezusMay 1, 2011, 6:51 am · #696

I peed in it.

heithMay 1, 2011, 1:24 pm · #697

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x56/heith_nobson/s12%20shit/?action=view&current=218743_10150573726430624_779885623_18676548_5384697_o.jpg
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x56/heith_nobson/s12%20shit/?action=view&current=176733_10150421635120624_779885623_17825536_6094339_o.jpg


Post Merge: [time]06:24:41 PM / 01-May-11 [/time]
i hope i got that right?
i am a pretty happy man with the car right now

Post Merge: 12:23:12 AM / 02-May-11
took it out for the road tune
took it up to 18-20 psi on the t28 for the power tune
its retardedly quick right now
sam31183May 2, 2011, 12:32 am · #698

(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x56/heith_nobson/s12%20shit/218743_10150573726430624_779885623_18676548_5384697_o.jpg)

(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x56/heith_nobson/s12%20shit/176733_10150421635120624_779885623_17825536_6094339_o.jpg)

methylpropMay 2, 2011, 12:48 am · #699

looking good man.
I got my S14 cluster wired in today.
WOOT!

Wolf DilworthMay 2, 2011, 1:50 am · #700
methylprop on 12:48:21 AM / 02-May-11looking good man.
I got my S14 cluster wired in today.
WOOT!

Mike

Pictures or it didn't happen.  :o)