Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

My Build Story...The 12welve gets some Luv! (Project High Response)

Started by 8SixS12 · Oct 27, 2012 · 255postsSMF 2010–26

babybrother3294Jun 27, 2018, 2:17 am · #251

how is this project going? would love to see progtress

u can post pictures to a facebook album and use the links to post pictures on here.

8SixS12Oct 24, 2019, 4:48 pm · #252

Stay tuned....THE THREAD IS BACK

iceagegOct 25, 2019, 8:10 am · #253
>
8SixS12Nov 23, 2019, 5:01 pm · #254

Just got a new phone. As soon  as I get I'm old one backed up and the new one up and running I'm starting up this thread full bore.
Post Merge



I have a lot of new updates and I'm much closer to being ready to crank up the car.
sideways_s12Jan 30, 2021, 5:07 pm · #255

How's the project coming I suspect it's near completion by now?