Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post up a pic of your ride!

Started by decksla · Jun 8, 2004 · 883postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

z-driverSep 26, 2006, 1:57 am · #651

okay some super old pictures:
the advan RGs
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/841000-841999/841513_39_full.jpg)
the mesh wheels
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/841000-841999/841513_1_full.jpg)
the super advan SA3R II
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/841000-841999/841513_13_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/841000-841999/841513_37_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/841000-841999/841513_33_full.jpg)

driftsessionSep 26, 2006, 5:13 pm · #652

[attachmentid=163][attachmentid=163]this a 3 month old pic of my 200sx i have newer wheels now

Spencer 200SX Turbo ZXOct 10, 2006, 2:56 am · #653

Ok, so this is my ride  

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAYTCasGvAA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAYTCasGvAA)

oldschoolsilviaOct 15, 2006, 5:46 am · #654

Me having some fun at an autocross today  , it was a little wet tho. Didnt get to go at it too hard didnt want to chew up my good tires.

(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1336/race3bv1.jpg)
(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5748/race1gn0.jpg)

oldschoolsilviaOct 17, 2006, 12:11 am · #655

Another for fun  

(http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6194/race2iu9.jpg)

(http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/461/race4ht6.jpg)

blitzOct 27, 2006, 2:56 pm · #656

from the hatch
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0009.jpg)

odo....it's in KM so it less than 60K miles
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0007.jpg)

my anti-theft
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0006.jpg)

engine...NISSAN TURBO!!
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0004.jpg)

another pic of engine bay
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0003.jpg)

driver side
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0002.jpg)

passenger side...notice the missing skirt piece. that is the piece that I've been looking for
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/fotosaya/100_0001.jpg)

s1nt3k-s12Nov 5, 2006, 12:17 am · #657

So I finally got some pics of my baby. Great shot of her! She almost looks mint.
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/thereforever/cars/glistenings12.jpg)
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/thereforever/cars/s12interior.jpg)
Then we get to the nitty grity.  Bought her with a bad fender...
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/thereforever/cars/s12frontdriver.jpg)
and then there was the Escalade vs gaurdrail incident....
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/thereforever/cars/rightrearcrunch.jpg)
but at least the motor runs solid and looks pretty good too!
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/thereforever/cars/s12ca20e.jpg)
Not bad for the price of a tune up, brake lines and muffler, with 145000 miles and hasn't seen the road since 99!

S12 NoObNov 5, 2006, 8:00 pm · #658

I finally got sum pix of my S12, I took em in the garage so I havent gotten ne whole shots!

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/furious_dyno_man/front-end.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/furious_dyno_man/front_fender.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/furious_dyno_man/hatch.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/furious_dyno_man/engine1.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/furious_dyno_man/engine2.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/furious_dyno_man/stripped_interior.jpg)

oldschoolsilviaNov 5, 2006, 8:50 pm · #659

Hey your from Ft. Worth

S12 NoObNov 6, 2006, 5:37 am · #660
oldschoolsilviaHey your from Ft. Worth  

Yea I am
ThomasNov 14, 2006, 10:58 pm · #661

(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/s134/wallpapercressida.jpg)

EternalSwapNov 15, 2006, 1:09 am · #662

OMG! MX73!

I hate you now, I've wanted one FOREVER.

Abunai S-12 DrifterNov 15, 2006, 2:02 am · #663
EternalNewbieOMG! MX73!

I hate you now, I've wanted one FOREVER.
What year is that? Is it the MX63? Cressida's are pretty tight. It's a 4Door Supra. Lol.
EternalSwapNov 15, 2006, 5:35 am · #664

I just said MX73. So no its not a MX63.
It's an 87, it says RIGHT THERE.

Abunai S-12 DrifterNov 15, 2006, 8:41 am · #665
EternalNewbieI just said MX73. So no its not a MX63.
It's an 87, it says RIGHT THERE.
Oh I didn't notice that it was on his info.  I thought that maybe you were wrong. So it's a third Gen... Cool. Fun fact about Toyotas their headquarters is located in Toyota City, Japan. The founder of Toyota is Kiichiro Toyoda... Odd that he has a d instead of uh t... Hmmm... Nice car though man.
ThomasNov 15, 2006, 5:47 pm · #666

right on guys, yea it was converted to 5-spd using the w58 tranny before i bought it.. i only paid 700! it was an AZ car for 90% of it's life too, NO RUST AT ALL

EternalSwapMay 29, 2008, 3:18 am · #667

I dig the bronze wheels and the Lightning

and the sticker hahaha

turbos12May 29, 2008, 5:52 pm · #668

Thanks man..
We have 2 of the lightnings 1 is stock n/a..and the other has a vortec supercharger,cam,headers,gt40 heads..pretty fast..ill post them in the other thread if u wanna see them more..

Oyea ya gotta love them JDM hoes! Lol

swvadriftMay 31, 2008, 12:03 am · #669

Just took these a few hours ago.

(IMG:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/swvadrift/PICT0021-3.jpg)

(IMG:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/swvadrift/PICT0033-2.jpg)

(IMG:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/swvadrift/PICT0016-5.jpg)

(IMG:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/swvadrift/PICT0038-3.jpg)

(IMG:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/swvadrift/PICT0025-3.jpg)

jeffwins24May 31, 2008, 5:10 am · #670

ha ha ha ha i can see you have the shocker sticker ha ha ha ha ha LOL lmao XD

HessuApr 1, 2009, 9:23 pm · #671

Here is my silvia  

posted image

posted image

And engine....

posted image

SprockCapnApr 1, 2009, 10:09 pm · #672

/\ Your Car is sweet. Where did you get all your aero stuff like front bumper and side skirts?

PraizewoodApr 1, 2009, 10:40 pm · #673

One sick s12 you got there! First time im seeing other side mirrors than the oem used on a s12.

nismo200sx16Apr 1, 2009, 11:30 pm · #674

shit you got me by 83rwhp. car looks good but you need staggered wheels to complete the look.

LonelyS12Apr 1, 2009, 11:40 pm · #675

Hessu, did you rework your blue silvia into that?  i would like a picture of the rear as yout rear spoiler looks like the something i have been trying to brain storm for my car.

nevermind i answered my own question. your spoiler is awesome!!!! did you make that from nothing or did you start out with something to make it?

SprockCapnApr 2, 2009, 12:21 am · #676
nismo200sx16shit you got me by 83rwhp. car looks good but you need staggered wheels to complete the look.
I agree.
HessuApr 2, 2009, 6:55 pm · #677
mr.lonelyS12Hessu, did you rework your blue silvia into that?  i would like a picture of the rear as yout rear spoiler looks like the something i have been trying to brain storm for my car.
nevermind i answered my own question. your spoiler is awesome!!!! did you make that from nothing or did you start out with something to make it?

   
Sorry my poor English  but i try write

rear spoiler made of glass fiber, the interior is urethane foam... i try find pic, when i did rear spoiler.

gadget1382Apr 2, 2009, 9:36 pm · #678

Man, that looks NUTS!!!

I love it!!!

KeithApr 2, 2009, 9:36 pm · #679

I'd love to get a rear spoiler like that.  How come no one in the US makes shit like this, and reproduce?  Some more offset on those wheels and it would be perfect

sicjApr 3, 2009, 5:15 am · #680
KeithI'd love to get a rear spoiler like that.  How come no one in the US makes shit like this, and reproduce?  Some more offset on those wheels and it would be perfect


YES! a little duck tail spoiler would be perfect!
Shiet he could even get that draw-molded from a piece of poly carbonate like an RC car body. Doesn't need to be structural in anyway...just when you break down in the future you tell your freinds to NOT push on the spoiler. haha.
SkS12Apr 4, 2009, 12:21 am · #681
posted image
IggyEGuanaApr 4, 2009, 5:26 am · #682

Hessu
Great job man.  Car looks MUCH MUCH better now.  I agree with others that your wheels need to be closer to the outer edge of your fenders.  If you dont already have spacers on the car you can use those to get more offset.

gl

brewster240Apr 4, 2009, 6:15 am · #683
posted image
rageApr 4, 2009, 7:10 pm · #684

whoa is the sr mounted up?
ditched the vg+t, eh?

HessuApr 4, 2009, 9:25 pm · #685
IggyEGuanaHessu
Great job man.  Car looks MUCH MUCH better now.  I agree with others that your wheels need to be closer to the outer edge of your fenders.  If you dont already have spacers on the car you can use those to get more offset.

gl


rims in picture is 17" x 8" +35mm, new rims are 17 x 9.5" +12mm.

Pic project 2004-2006

Currently I do a new body kit, I take pictures when the work is progressing somewhat...
Project summer 2009

I build the same engine again, new parts list:
CP pistons, Holset HX40Super Turbo 60/68mm (^680hp), 998cc injector, DevilsOwn Progressive Alcohol Injection kit, GT-R intercooler 610x100x300, and much more  
 
mareksApr 6, 2009, 8:00 pm · #686

hessu thats is one sick ride!

EightySix200SXApr 6, 2009, 9:54 pm · #687
marekshessu thats is one sick ride!

+1 loving the color mate.
SprockCapnApr 9, 2009, 4:13 pm · #688

Was bored and messin with pictures last night and came up with this. Enjoy  

posted image

EightySix200SXApr 9, 2009, 4:19 pm · #689
SprockCapnWas bored and messin with pictures last night and came up with this. Enjoy  
posted image

thats pretty baddass dude!
SprockCapnApr 9, 2009, 4:22 pm · #690
EightySix200SXthats pretty baddass dude!

Ha. Thanks. Just don't look close and see the watermarks from the software cause I was too cheap to buy it.

Thanks to you and the parts you sent me I should be able to drive her again this weekend
PraizewoodFeb 21, 2010, 12:39 am · #691

Those are compomotive? They look good and are in the better half of the many 8-spoke wheels.

datsunfreakFeb 21, 2010, 12:49 am · #692
PraizewoodThose are compomotive?

Nah, I cheaped out and got some Rota RB's for it...  

15x8 +4
posted image
PraizewoodFeb 21, 2010, 12:54 am · #693

The spoke shape are identical to those of compomotive wheels
Clean notch as well

datsunfreakFeb 21, 2010, 1:26 am · #694
PraizewoodClean notch as well

Thanks. I got lucky and found a 1-owner garage-kept car for my first S12.
EternalSwapFeb 21, 2010, 1:40 am · #695

nice, they look great!

XanoFeb 21, 2010, 3:22 am · #696
IggyEGuanaS10 Blazer wheels?
Actually, Ford Bronco II wheels.  Used on a number of fords small trucks in that era.

They are commonly known as Outlaw II's and are sold by a American Racing and a number of other companies.
diegovlspeedMar 10, 2010, 11:11 am · #697

first time posting pics

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image

Johnny_boiMar 10, 2010, 7:18 pm · #698
posted image
SC S12Mar 10, 2010, 11:42 pm · #699

Here are some from Today...
Just Need to get some other rims (that fit the tyres i have now)RSwatanabes, Equip01 or 03's

posted image
posted image
posted imageposted image

Johnny_boiMar 10, 2010, 11:50 pm · #700

i love ur car lol