Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post up a pic of your ride!

Started by decksla · Jun 8, 2004 · 883postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

IggyEGuanaMar 11, 2010, 5:19 am · #701

its the louvers!

my car originally had those.  they were removed quite a few years before I ever got the car but still cool to see them on another s12.  U gotta keep em lol

and kudos on such a clean car.  original paint?  its spotless

SC S12Mar 11, 2010, 2:31 pm · #702
IggyEGuanaand kudos on such a clean car.  original paint?  its spotless
Naw it was hit while parked, but no masking! removed everything and repainted the proper way. Needs a buff though
rageMar 12, 2010, 2:35 am · #703

cool louvers

VG33ERGazelle?Mar 12, 2010, 4:29 am · #704

soon...she will look completely different.

posted image

posted image

posted image

and just for fun, my s13 project car:

posted image

BTW...SC S12...where did you get those wonderful 80s goodness louvers? I neeeed some. xD

Ju_S12_TurboMar 12, 2010, 5:53 pm · #705

Reposting mine from the fender flare thread lol

posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

SC S12Mar 18, 2010, 1:01 pm · #706

little project Hidden extra lights with a relay so i cant leave em on, and a toggle for the Headlight motors ( ez sleepy eyes and easily undo able)

ON A SIDE NOTE- what could have gone (option part?) in the hole where the dead switch is ?

posted image
posted image
posted image

VG33ERGazelle?Mar 18, 2010, 1:11 pm · #707

haha that's awesome. I'd be tempted to so the same, but not only am I lazy...I'm also lazy. xD

KeithMar 18, 2010, 3:17 pm · #708
SC S12

ON A SIDE NOTE- what could have gone (option part?) in the hole where the dead switch is ?

Overdrive button
taktics702Mar 19, 2010, 4:18 am · #709
posted image
looks good from this side.. but the passenger fender is crushed.
specApr 5, 2010, 11:07 am · #710

Lasft friday I visited the Nürburgring for the first time with my S12. Well, not the best tracktool, but had a lot of fun.

posted image

posted image

cheers, nils

SC S12Apr 5, 2010, 4:21 pm · #711

Holy cow that is clean...all nice n shiny.. plus it looks like its haulin' !

specApr 6, 2010, 1:52 pm · #712

Polished it the day before and only took the good pictures  Driver Side got 3 big dents <-> enemy contact in city traffic... Need to be restored.

But clean is your's, I'm loving it. Foglights will follow on my Silvia soon.

Sorry for my english, learned it at school, but it's more than rusted

cheers, nils

Wolf DilworthApr 6, 2010, 6:05 pm · #713
VG33ERGazelle?...SC S12...where did you get those wonderful 80s goodness louvers? I neeeed some. xD

posted image

+1 ^^^

Where did you find those loovs?

Wolf
VG33ERGazelle?Apr 6, 2010, 6:13 pm · #714
Wolf Dilworth
+1 ^^^

Where did you find those loovs?

Wolf

he told me he got them on ebay, I contacted the seller and she said she didn't have anymore. I was devastated lol

I have been scouring all possible sources, if I find a place that has a set or two, I'll let you know Wolf
PraizewoodApr 6, 2010, 8:05 pm · #715
VG33ERGazelle?he told me he got them on ebay, I contacted the seller and she said she didn't have anymore. I was devastated lol

I have been scouring all possible sources, if I find a place that has a set or two, I'll let you know Wolf
I saw one on ebay yesterday. Search "200sx 84"
I remember something about NOS OEM
xxstreetbikesxxApr 6, 2010, 8:57 pm · #716
VG33ERGazelle?he told me he got them on ebay, I contacted the seller and she said she didn't have anymore. I was devastated lol

I have been scouring all possible sources, if I find a place that has a set or two, I'll let you know Wolf

Hit me up if you find some.. I would really really like to put that on my s12. i love the look of it.

hmm. shipping it would be a problem. lol.
SC S12Apr 6, 2010, 9:09 pm · #717

shipping was only 30 bucks...

ill keep on a look out for them, but i havent ever seen another 200 with em, and i havent even seen one in the junkyard ever to pick anything off of. (they would be like 30 bucks at a picknpull)

specApr 7, 2010, 4:51 am · #718

In Switzerland they got a special edition, where it was stock  Also got AC and leather seats, both not available in Europe. It was a completly white MK I, they painted everything. Perhaps I can find some brochures.

cheers, nils

Wolf DilworthApr 7, 2010, 7:33 am · #719
xxstreetbikesxxHit me up if you find some.. I would really really like to put that on my s12. i love the look of it.

hmm. shipping it would be a problem. lol.

Found these on Egay.
http://tinyurl.com/yduoo8j

$363.00 ...and they call themselves, AutoAccessories4less.  HA!

But hey, free shipping.  

Man I want a set bad, but I don't have that kind of bank right now, nor do I think I would if I did.

Wolf
David BApr 7, 2010, 9:13 am · #720

z31 ones fit kinda okay..

VG33ERGazelle?Apr 7, 2010, 2:47 pm · #721

363 bucks holy crap lol

I've got the money, but I'd rather buy my wheels with it instead

xxstreetbikesxxApr 7, 2010, 9:53 pm · #722
VG33ERGazelle?363 bucks holy crap lol

I've got the money, but I'd rather buy my wheels with it instead  

Lol, hey buddy. you should come over and have a beer . lol.

Bring your wallet.
SC S12Apr 17, 2010, 12:56 am · #723

big pictures from a relaxing time down neer the creek
louvers are off till i notch them so they dont rub the spoiler

posted image
posted image
posted image

BattleFairyMay 4, 2010, 6:08 pm · #724

Battle Fairy vs Deer Hunter 2000+
 
posted image

SC S12May 6, 2010, 11:29 pm · #725

most of the bits are back on the car now
posted image
posted image
posted image

KustamogenMay 7, 2010, 12:14 am · #726

man so many white hatches around.....awesome!

DanteMay 10, 2010, 7:11 am · #727
mareksFJ20E
 
specMay 10, 2010, 4:05 pm · #728
BattleFairyBattle Fairy vs Deer Hunter 2000+

 Hope to get some more action pics

cheers, nils
PraizewoodMay 10, 2010, 7:11 pm · #729

Dieses Forum hast Deutsche geworden

therepokidMay 11, 2010, 2:30 am · #730
salps12thats an excellent idea on how to make the scoop functional decksla!!
Dont mind if i take that idea do you?    :finger:  hehe i luv that finger
Where did you find the scoop???  Been looking for a turbo hood for weeks.  Will do a scoop if I can find one of them.
DanteMay 11, 2010, 6:21 am · #731

I need that 1-piece front lip. Europeans let's find one for me and make a ship to Latvia, East EU. USA-LV will be a bit hard to my account

specMay 11, 2010, 9:26 am · #732
PraizewoodDieses Forum hast Deutsche geworden

Close

@ Dante: You need the MK II lip? Perhaps you can check out the mainly german board sxce Or I try to find on. But if you are lucky I know where to find one, I'll talk to my mate - he has a some S12 parts in storage.

cheers, nils
VG30_S12May 11, 2010, 1:36 pm · #733

SC S12, that pic from the rear of your car with tthe lovers, makes mah pants tight...  

mareksFJ20E
 this is more or less where i want my fj car to be, same color and all, but add a turbo
joshyouwahMay 12, 2010, 1:07 am · #734
posted image
posted image
posted image
DanteMay 14, 2010, 5:14 pm · #735

The latest update

Viegli vingrojot

posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image

I need this part of trim ASAP! It's located under the side turn light on quater. I need it from the passangers side. Any suggestions?
posted image

NitroMay 14, 2010, 5:20 pm · #736

Stock springs cutted? Looks good!
I believe I have this thing somewhere in my garage, try not to forget to look for it tomorrow. But you have it on the pic, you need the same one?

DanteMay 14, 2010, 10:57 pm · #737

I have passangers side but I beed driver side

NitroMay 15, 2010, 7:40 am · #738

I think I have passenger side also.  I'll take a look.

GrantMay 15, 2010, 8:31 am · #739

@dante: dude, the car nice. You really should add your location to your profile before one of the mods get on you about that. Obviously, its a international forum, and we like knowing where from are the people we are talking to.

I post pics of mine and might soon but she really needs a paint job... Xano can second it. Yes, the body is straight, just bothers me with the faded paint on the hood and roof... Ahhh, someday.

Which reminds me, I have yet to find anyone who can correctly guess what kind of car it is. Someone even said honda crx. I was like, wtf!?

Looks nothing like a crx!!!

Other guesses include mostly toyota. Oh well, we just have to educate the world...

IggyEGuanaMay 15, 2010, 11:37 pm · #740

dont know how badly faded it is but theres stuff out there to bring the shine back.  clay bars or polishes or whatever.  i dont kno anything about it but u might b able to save the original paint and have it look real nice again

BattleFairyMay 24, 2010, 3:36 pm · #741
posted image

which wheels are this

NitroMay 29, 2010, 8:14 pm · #742
MaineSilviaMay 30, 2010, 3:56 pm · #743

primered currently 240sx wheeles custom front lip

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/tourinit/silvia012.jpg[/img]]photobucket

yellow tinted headlights

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af175/tourinit/side.jpg[/img]]photobucket

SC S12Jun 15, 2010, 10:17 pm · #744
Thank you eightysix for the Sensor and yellow lights... now if only it werent 102 and 99% humidity the lights and my camera and everything else would not be fogged up!

posted image
msS12Jun 30, 2010, 6:30 am · #745

my first s12 ever is my baby:
87 nissan 200sx w/ KA24DE swap
92 pulsar GTIR
88 nissan 200sx slug till my 5.7 hemi swap is done
the swap
when i first got my coupe

i also own a 68 dodge dart w/ a kb 426 hemi dyno'd at 872 on 113 aviation fuel
86 dodge ramcharger
08 dk general lee
01 aler-Ho
05 dodge neon SRT-4 sleeper thank you for reading

SC S12Jul 2, 2010, 5:17 pm · #746

some quick shots from yesterday in the rain & today

still glossy from the wax 3 months aqo truly amazed

posted image
posted image
posted image

abcregisJul 16, 2010, 9:27 pm · #747

Here's mine at the moment:
posted image

silvias121987Jul 27, 2010, 2:38 pm · #748

[attachmentid=504]

JorgeS12Aug 3, 2010, 4:33 am · #749

Nice cars!! I like the smoked MK1 tail lights and specially in a white SX. Makes a good combination.
The dark blue one "euro spec" type is also a good looker.

These are my babies:

1986 XE 2.0 A/T and 1987 SEV6 formerly A/T, now 5 speed:

The photos from the 86 are before I could get the Turbo body kit from an abandoned 1984.
Now it has the complete front spoiler and corners, sideskirts and front fender finishers. I know you will be jealous of how much did I paid for that....just $15 bucks. Owner did not give a f.... what the bodykit was so I ripped it off. However I'm still in the search for the rear fender finishers

   

ziggyAug 9, 2010, 2:26 am · #750

Heres mines