hey, what sort of side skrts are they?
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Post up a pic of your ride!
Ummm I luv it! thats how I want my car too look, just different intakes at the front bar!
I too also want to know what or where those skirts came from!
Im stealing decksla's hood idea and now paulettes skirts! :lol:
paulette. would you make a front air dam replice for me :) I would be most apreciated.
side skirts, and front spoiler are off a sunny zx coupe, they are all just cut to fit the car.
Going to get it dynoed......
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/385000-385999/385636_56_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/385000-385999/385636_55_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/385000-385999/385636_59_full.jpg)
heres mine. nothing cosmetic done yet, just a new stereo and replaced the bearings(what a bitch!) and brake pads/rotors.
(http://www3.telus.net/biztyke/niss4.JPG)
(http://www3.telus.net/biztyke/niss3.JPG)
(http://www3.telus.net/biztyke/niss2.JPG)
that fancy dent was caused by my buddy who sold it to me, he actually managed to back into it with his moving truck. but, that meant a $500 reduction in price :).
heres my UK Silvia, the other car is my friends Calibra
(http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1037/dscf0039.jpg)
(http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1037/dscf0036.jpg)
(http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/1037/dscf00321.jpg)
ooo...enkei RSE's..very nice....
finally here's my car :D
exterior visual mod list....sleepy eyes, MK.II spoiler, blushed taillights, blushed front bumper signals, NWN decals and *drum roll* 17x7 5zigen 5zr-m
(http://indecisive.jusunlee.com/car/s12_5zrm.jpg)
(http://indecisive.jusunlee.com/car/s12_5zrm2.jpg)
(http://indecisive.jusunlee.com/car/s12_5zrm5.jpg)
interior visual mod list...momo volante race steering wheel, Momo Race Aluair(no pics) shift knob, Momo Superturismo pedals, Panasonic CQ-DFX403U head unit, Rockford Fosgate Punch 60IX DSM, and Dual 12" Phoenix Gold XS124 DVC Subs(no pics)
(http://indecisive.jusunlee.com/car/s12_momo_wheel.jpg)
(http://indecisive.jusunlee.com/car/deckglow3.jpg)
(http://indecisive.jusunlee.com/car/deck.jpg)
heres my ride !
(http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/733615/Cool-Bus.jpg)
hey guys, pics of my car when i bought it are at:
[url]www.cardomain.com/memberpage/643562[/a]
as the new motor is put in i will put up more pics
catch yas
This is not mine, but I just found it for sale. the guy wants $3000 usd for the car, so no deal... BUT DAMN ITS GOOD LOOKING!
[url]http://zecfusion.mine.nu/S12/coolS12.jpg[/a]
(http://www.members.shaw.ca/zeusbb/images/DSC03328.JPG)
old picture when i was still running the ca18et with the stock rims
now i run this
(http://www.members.shaw.ca/zeusbb/images/det.JPG)
with these rims
(http://www.members.shaw.ca/zeusbb/images/nohood.JPG)
i should go out and take some more pics
loox like u have same backbox as me lol :)
(http://www.one-equals-two.net/posted/glamour.jpg)
From an autocross. 86 turbo. Cookeville/Knoxville, TN.
Starion IC, Centerforce clutch, cone filter, electric fan, straight pipe, 14 psi, Tokico springs, Tokico HP struts, Koni Sport shocks, t3 camber plates.
Coming soon, 60 trim T3, DOHC, S-AFC, eleventy billion horsepower.
http://www.davidscar.com/DSC01356.JPG (http://www.davidscar.com/DSC01356.JPG)
http://www.davidscar.com/DSC01361.JPG (http://www.davidscar.com/DSC01361.JPG)
Took those awhile back for my website before I started the engine swap.
oh and my details :p
83 Gazelle RS-X
FJ20ET
Link ECU, T3/T4 + 48mm ext on a mod'd std manifold, Tomei forged pistons, now 2.1l blah blah blah 16\\" RS8 Minilight mags, and some shitty photos from before I even owned it :)
[url]http://www.geocities.com/adam666gtr/james01.jpg[/a]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/adam666gtr/james07.jpg[/a]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/adam666gtr/james04.jpg[/a]
(plenty of other parts for it but are all either wall / floor or drawer mounted at present :p )
man Im slack
dude that is such a nice car tho im sure i saw it in wainui and the hutt a few times when i was back living in welly
anyway heres my new ride
[url]http://nudel.orcon.net.nz/my%20cars/s12/whites12day.jpg[/a]
'87, ca18et, manual, lsd (R180 we think) but sadly at the mo shes sitting on a mates front lawn on 2 space savers not running but thats only a matter of time
and
[url]http://nudel.orcon.net.nz/my%20cars/BlueS13.JPG[/a]
ca18de S13 :) tho its sporting a nice set of 16's now
my current desktop
[url]http://www.members.shaw.ca/zeusbb/images/desktop.jpg[/a]
before i ditched the standard soft as rear springs on my car i found the IRS highly unpredicatable coming out of corners cos it sort of 'swapped' which rear wheel it was going to sit it's weight on. With new springs etc it's much better now.
FRIKIN HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!
I was driftn in the dry the other day,
She was sidewayz in 1st then i went to go correct it and it just Understeered right up next to the gutter! and again and agian. so i stopped tryin, i guess i have to wait till my new springs are in. :-[
The back end rocks hell when driftn with my stock springs!
Hopefully the 238Lb springs should help!!! hehehe
Cough-- BAck on topic :-]
(http://moter 3)
(http://moter%203/)
man where'd you get that sweet red X paint job?! LOL :lick:
i guess i have to wait till my new springs are in. :-[
The back end rocks hell when driftn with my stock springs!
Yeah it's nasty, i have 260lb now but it still rolls a little more than i'd like, swaybar next ay, my IRS subframe bushes are getting pretty flogged out to, going to solidify them this weekend and see if i can live with the extra noise (i should be able to i'm young stupid and also only started running a muffler on my 3" exhaust yesterday so noise smoise :P)
Some pics of mine..
[url]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/msgofast/rally.html[/a]
[url]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/msgofast/rally1.htm[/a]
[url]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/msgofast/rally3.html[/a]
[url]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/msgofast/BathurstState.htm#Bath[/a]
[url]http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/msgofast/Wyong2GO.htm[/a]
cheers
michael
:???: I didnt no how to put up a pic so heres the link to my cardomain site http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/641814[/a] (http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/641814)
keith, Damn you and that pristine car of your's. That thing is so clean it makes me jealous and angry everytime look it
keith, Damn you and that pristine car of your's. That thing is so clean it makes me jealous and angry everytime look it
tell me about it; its one of the cleanest s12s on this site.
newer, better pics of the sr5:
(http://pas-com.net/~pr0craztinazn/sr5_frontg.jpg)
(http://pas-com.net/~pr0craztinazn/sr5_rearg.jpg)
(http://pas-com.net/~pr0craztinazn/sr5_enbay.jpg)
(http://pas-com.net/~pr0craztinazn/sr5_encode.jpg)
and for those who didn't think it was an ae86:
(http://pas-com.net/~pr0craztinazn/sr5_chassiscode.jpg)
my apologies to the 56kers; i'll resize again if needed.
jeez keith, that things positively pornographic!
some (oldish) photos of mine are here[/a] (http://festerer.customer.netspace.net.au/gazelle.html)
Jeez this place has changed,I havent been here since june as Ive been pretty busy.My silvias getting a rebuilt gearbox,mastercylinder,rear calipers and slotted discs atm.Heres some old pics till its back on the road......
(http://www14.brinkster.com/silviaskyline/34309.jpg)
Not much to look at really. Daily driver in BC. This winter will start some major work and see where I end up.
this is my car. short ram air intake, catback exhaust, ngk wires, 17x7.5 rims, custom sidemarker turn signals(not on in this pic but will get some current pics up soon).[url]http://www.v6-s12.com/Linked_Images/Eddie/ESX.JPG[/a]
March 1985 Nissan Gazelle
Hatch, white...stock...CA20E
Looks pretty clean and neat. Thats the sort of car you want as the basis to a build up :)
Guess I'll finally post some pics of mine up. I was gonna wait until I had some mods on it, but right now the only mod is transmission in the trunk and motor in the floor of my shop... :slap:
(http://www.handcraftedracing.com/projects/nissan.jpg)
(http://www.handcraftedracing.com/projects/nissan-eng.jpg)
(http://www.handcraftedracing.com/projects/nissan-int.jpg)
Yeah, it's a project, just like everything else I own. My goal is to have a fun to drive, totally streetable CA20ET, and be able to do a little racing and drifting on the side. Oh, and did I mention that I got it for only $50??? :guitar:
ok How Do I Post Pics, Ive Tried But It Sez The Pic Is Too Big, Help Meeee!
Mr200 - no need to shout
Guess what, your pic isn't the only thing that's to big.
haha ya, i was ****ed last nite so ya, but duz any one no how to post pics if they're too large, i tried looking in search but nothing came up
hmmmmmmmmm, making your picture smaller perhaps?
ya i cut it down, still to big in kbs do u no how to compress files
Yes...........soon my brothoer, just as soon as i figure out what to do with this damn t28
You could always sell it to me :laugh:
I have just finnished my engine rebuild. Installed a bigger turbo, made a custome manifold, ca18det block with new pistons,rings,bearings.
I have also lightened the flywheel and balanced everything and a lot of other things that I don't remember.
As I write this I have driven my car for 80km and there is a lot of fine tuning left on it.
Anyway here is the pic of the engine just before it was finished.
[url]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_b/289573_37_full.jpg[/a]
Nice! Is that a custom exh. manifold or what?
Is that intercooler behind the radiator??? :violin:
:rofl: No it's just an intercooler that's soooo big it looks like one....
I have that intercooler too. It's nice to see the guy I got the idea from is still using it. Nice manifold :headbang:
Me and my friend, who just happends to be a welder build that mani.
It's our first try at this ever so we will see what will happend in time.
For now it's just test fitted it and when the car is broken in, after about 1000km I'll wrap it in.
Havn't got my car to work propperly yet, have some fuel leaks. But I reved the car to about 3500RPM in neutral, and the turbo boosted to 0,7bar...
So turbo boost without engine load....weird really!!!
Salps... the radiator was not installed on that pic. But it will be behind the IC, twords the engine.
Here is a small pic of my Nissan
whoa. clean paint job. i dunno if i like the rims or vents but other than that ****ing clean.
loving the ae86 style 1/2 black and round the arches...
i was gonna do my 1/2 black differently... but now.. im gonna do it like that!!!
Must be an 80s thing, the two tone ones i have seen with factory paint are like that to. That car needs to be alot lower for those rims to look good by the way.
Here is a small pic of my Nissan...Did you do the arches yourself or is it a "real" paintjob?
Looks great! :banger:
I'd kept the rest of the car (rims and vents) a bit toned down...:spy: but that's just me
my nissan 200sx in all it's stock glory i had to make it twins
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/667000-667999/667755_1_full.jpg)
Im only 15 1/2 but soon I will be driving so here is a pick of my 1984 200sx turbo hatchback ca18et