Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Post up a pic of your ride!

Started by decksla · Jun 8, 2004 · 883postsInvision 2005–09SMF 2010–26

bubbaboostSep 14, 2004, 5:09 am · #151

sorry guys I forgot the one with the running light job on it

cls12vg30Sep 14, 2004, 1:10 pm · #152

Very nice!  It's in great shape, and quite unique-looking.  Those wheels, the marker light mod, and the paint job on the hood are all things I've never seen on an S12 before.  Very sharp looking car.

Man I wish there was some practical way to put a nationwide (or rather continent-wide) meet together, there's so many S12's on this board from other parts of North America that I'd love to see in person.  

Not many people willing to drive 1000+ miles for a central meet though...had enough trouble getting people together just from the east.

Krazy Skwerel IISep 16, 2004, 9:13 am · #153

Finally got a picture of my car. This is the bastard that will not run right. So clean yet runs so poorly. :(

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Krazy_Skwerel/mighty200sx.jpg)

Joel07Sep 16, 2004, 12:30 pm · #154

At least it looks good...  :mrgreen:  I don't think I've ever seen one that color, I like it!

cjaeSep 16, 2004, 3:27 pm · #155

Is that one of the ones with the pimptastic red interior?

KeithSep 16, 2004, 3:53 pm · #156
At least it looks good...  :mrgreen:  I don't think I've ever seen one that color, I like it!

It's the same color as mine.....burnt orange is what Nissan called it, and I think is probably the rarest color for the S12.
Joel07Sep 16, 2004, 4:35 pm · #157

Man, yours looks a lot different, I guess since it's a hatch.  I like it though!  Don't see that as a factory color very often...

UglyoldnissanSep 19, 2004, 8:32 pm · #158

Finally got this picture thing figured out(sort of)
[url]http://www.cardomain.com/id/uglyoldnissan[/a]

westside27375Sep 19, 2004, 10:12 pm · #159

Nice car, didn't know you were in BC. Yet another BC member.

cdrosenbalmSep 20, 2004, 1:54 am · #160

(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/686000-686999/686510_1.jpg)
here is the blank canvas
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/686000-686999/686510_4.jpg)
here is the fuel pump im going looking for a tank this week it looks worse than the pump

icantdriftSep 20, 2004, 8:09 pm · #161

no pics of the S12 yet, but here's my S13:
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/484000-484999/484203_13_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/484000-484999/484203_25_full.jpg)

and the obligatory action shots:
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/484000-484999/484203_33_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/484000-484999/484203_34_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/484000-484999/484203_37_full.jpg)

Joel07Sep 21, 2004, 12:34 pm · #162

Niiiiiiiiice....  :mrgreen:

Is that at Atlanta Motor Speedway?  I like the black rims...

What kind of exh. manifold is that?  Looks kinda like an SSAutochrome...

icantdriftSep 21, 2004, 8:27 pm · #163
Niiiiiiiiice....  :mrgreen:

Is that at Atlanta Motor Speedway?  I like the black rims...

What kind of exh. manifold is that?  Looks kinda like an SSAutochrome...


actually according to your profile the track is in your neck of the woods, lowe's motor speedway :D.  and the rims are "gunmetal", although they have a bronze pearl to them and look bronze in the right light.  had to wait 3 months to get them from japan, but they were too good to pass up.  17x9.5 rears and 17x8.5 fronts, and get this, they're actually 4 lug and offset specifically for the RWD nissan cars.  wish i had a spare set of them for drifting but i'll work with stock alloys for now.

oh, and that is the SSAutochrome manifold.  worked nicely while i had it on there but i've since pulled it off in favor of the stock manifold/turbo combo since my hybrid turbo blew up.
MagnumSep 21, 2004, 8:30 pm · #164

could you try those wheels on the S12 and see how they fit and take pictures?

icantdriftSep 21, 2004, 10:26 pm · #165
could you try those wheels on the S12 and see how they fit and take pictures?


might just have to do that, but i seriously doubt they'll fit in any way.  but it still may look cool  ;-)
MagnumSep 21, 2004, 10:39 pm · #166
might just have to do that, but i seriously doubt they'll fit in any way. but it still may look cool ;-)
they will fit but it will stick out a little bit more than on the S13.
Joel07Sep 22, 2004, 12:42 pm · #167

Shoot, I shoulda known it was Charlotte as many times as I've been there...  :roll:  :laugh:

I've heard a couple guys say that the SSA manifolds are bad about cracking, then I KNOW a few guys with them that have worked awesome!!  So I don't know, but the cracking issue has all been hear-say...  I just wanted to check cuz they're near by me, and they've got some awesome prices...

84s12Sep 23, 2004, 9:20 am · #168

does anyone have a pic of s12 with ssr reverse mesh rims??

IronCrossSep 23, 2004, 8:33 pm · #169

Hey, what size and offset are your wheels/tires?

wacomukSep 23, 2004, 8:54 pm · #170

you have pm but there 225 /17 /45

Dr. OolSep 24, 2004, 10:37 pm · #171

here is my sweet ride. i recently had the front end modified, and best part was it was free

[url]http://www.xpphotoalbum.com/showphoto.php?photo=384186&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=17820[/a]

MagnumSep 24, 2004, 10:59 pm · #172

ouch, it looked like it was in good shape before.

RabbitSep 26, 2004, 10:53 am · #173

:love:  ^^^^^ AWESOME pictures!

toxicSep 26, 2004, 2:44 pm · #174

(http://img32.exs.cx/img32/1926/picys022.jpg)

Joel07Sep 27, 2004, 12:49 pm · #175

Good god that thing hurts my eyes!  :laugh:

Nice though...  Definetly not another one like it...

S12KelvSep 28, 2004, 12:47 pm · #176

Here's my 89 Silvia, I just scrapped my 88 one for parts, that was red too, but I had stripped it out.

[url]http://www.k2-kustom.net/silv/silvia.JPG[/a]

Here's my old one:
[url]http://www.roverlution.com/Silvia/[/a]
[url]http://www.roverlution.com/Silvia2/[/a]    [- pics of my current one when I first got it.

My stripped out one (though had most parts in the back till i took em to the skip. I eventually removed the carpet and the headlining etc too...
[url]http://www.k2-kustom.net/images/stripped/[/a]

That green one is wow!  Crazy eye catching!

FantasyMar 23, 2005, 1:16 am · #177

My old s12.
(http://www.fantasyperformance.photosite.com/~photos/tn/116_1024.ts1111539396781.jpg)

iliRandyiliMar 23, 2005, 6:40 am · #178

Here are pics of my s12 as it is now.
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot044.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot043.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot042.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot041.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot040.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot039.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot038.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot037.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot036.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot035.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot034.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot033.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot032.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot031.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot030.jpg) (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot029.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot023.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot020.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot018.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot017.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot015.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot014.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot010.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot009.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot008.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot005.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot004.jpg)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/iliRandyili/RandysPhotoshoot003.jpg)

erik_200sxdriftMar 23, 2005, 6:48 am · #179

wow, thats the nicest s12 ive seen ., those wheels are nice how did you get a 5 lug swap?

TurboNotchMar 23, 2005, 6:50 am · #180

SE's (V6 modle) come with 5lug.

erik_200sxdriftMar 23, 2005, 6:59 am · #181

ohhh oops those are some nice advan wheels

DraconisMar 23, 2005, 7:20 am · #182

I still hate you randy.  LOL  Just joking, you know.

DrfstaMar 23, 2005, 9:42 pm · #183
SE's (V6 modle) come with 5lug.


cool! I never knew that :|  So if I could find a V6 in a scrap yard, would the hubs etc bolt up to my 84? Is it a different axle pattern? I feel enlightened
TurboNotchMar 23, 2005, 10:10 pm · #184

i had a thread about this before the crash. they should be a direct swap.

honest_jimMar 23, 2005, 10:12 pm · #185

Ive been having a look though the pics and seeing as there were a few non s-12's there i'll put pics of my new car there.

(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793053_1_full.jpg)

(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793053_2_full.jpg)

(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793053_6_full.jpg)

(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/793000-793999/793053_13_full.jpg)

Its a 2.0L (4G63) turbo its totally standard at the momment but it has an LSD as standard aswell as 225's on the back! (177bhp, 200lb/f standard)

NebuchernezzerMar 23, 2005, 10:24 pm · #186

Looks like a late model with the guards like that, what year is it?

honest_jimMar 23, 2005, 11:20 pm · #187
Looks like a late model with the guards like that, what year is it?


1988     2000 EX widebody
One Cam ManMar 27, 2005, 2:08 pm · #188

A few pics of how I got the car:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/ka24et/85200sx5.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/ka24et/85200sx6.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/ka24et/85200sx1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/ka24et/85200sx3.jpg)

Here is the engine bay:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/ka24et/85200sxbay1.jpg)

Ok...so that's not the turbo on the car  :)  I did do a T25 swap on it though.   That turbo is goin on the 240  :burnout:

NeedCAforS13Mar 27, 2005, 11:35 pm · #189

s12 w/ KA24DE
(http://ca18det.org/s14/s1234006.jpg)
 
s13 w/ CA18DET and kouki s14
(http://ca18det.org/s14/s1234001.jpg)

all 3!
(http://ca18det.org/s14/s1234004.jpg)

(http://ca18det.org/s14/s1234007.jpg)

Sean

oldschoolsilviaMar 29, 2005, 8:50 pm · #190

Nice s12 and s13 and s14.................. :D

@^*FeNdERbeNdeR*^@Mar 30, 2005, 7:43 am · #191

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/DayFront.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/NightFront.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/SideProfile.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/RearQuarter.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/EngineBay.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/franhams/Interior.jpg)

pistonfreakApr 6, 2005, 2:13 am · #192

test msg

HansApr 17, 2005, 8:09 pm · #193

This is my '84 silvia ca18et and my '85 silvia grandprix fj20e

(http://users.pandora.be/HansDeraedt/Foto/Auto/Silvia/IM000914_resize.jpg) (http://users.pandora.be/HansDeraedt/IM001146%20800x535.jpg)

Mr1derApr 17, 2005, 8:34 pm · #194

man the Grandprix looks so sweet...

love2driftApr 19, 2005, 3:35 pm · #195

(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/fcgettinsideway/DSCN1402.jpg)

Alex FrostApr 19, 2005, 4:08 pm · #196

That KA looks pretty cool there dude 8)

Jokes801tmcApr 20, 2005, 3:31 am · #197

Looks good. pretty damn good.

Alex FrostApr 20, 2005, 7:04 pm · #198

Here is the newest pic of mine; taken a couple days ago...

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/teamfrost/DSC_4013.jpg)

Jokes801tmcApr 20, 2005, 7:10 pm · #199

No pic?

Jokes801tmcApr 20, 2005, 7:45 pm · #200

your seat are from an early 240sx right?yeah photobucket is being dumb...