Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

NebuchernezzerNov 22, 2006, 3:02 am · #101

Yeah I'll have to get some.
It's pretty awesome, it was yellow but now it's brush painted white, it's got 14x8s on the back to try and get the power down.
It doens't work, it smokes one tyre everwhere lol.

PremoNov 22, 2006, 3:22 am · #102

im not surprised.  what do they weigh, MAYBE 1000kg?
 
i want pics!

EternalSwapNov 23, 2006, 7:59 pm · #103

Why does my car look so much redder in those photos?

outtawheelsNov 23, 2006, 8:20 pm · #104

the new grand prix are a gto but 4 door...get that

NebuchernezzerNov 23, 2006, 10:51 pm · #105

You get the Commodore in the US too now?
You poor people lol.

*waits for Umai*

PremoNov 24, 2006, 2:14 pm · #106
EternalNewbie Why does my car look so much redder in those photos?


 

cuzz i washed it

EternalSwapNov 24, 2006, 9:51 pm · #107
Premocuzz i washed it
That does seem like it would help. LOL
Umai NaaNov 24, 2006, 11:05 pm · #108
NebuchernezzerYou get the Commodore in the US too now?
You poor people lol.

*waits for Umai*

I would've gone for a Celsior/LS400, but they just don't say "Thrash me".

I've worked on/driven said vehicles before, and to be honest, I thought the Commodore was a better car for what I payed for it.
turbo_jimboDec 3, 2006, 5:28 am · #109
KotirDec 15, 2006, 5:12 pm · #110

2001 2.5RS Impreza with EJ207 JDM Ver8 STi swap

Before:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Kotir/wDSC_7508.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Kotir/Swap%20Pics/DSCN2936.jpg)

Now:
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Kotir/DSCF1756.jpg)

Hopefully to be reborn sometime soon.

NeedCAforS13Dec 15, 2006, 5:41 pm · #111

I think it was god punishing you for putting that wing on to be honest...

(http://locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/s13lolllicup1.jpg)

(http://locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/s13lolllicup3.jpg)

(http://locostbuilders.co.uk/upload/4enginebay.jpg)

PremoDec 16, 2006, 6:10 pm · #112

hehe

CA20E_DORIFeb 22, 2007, 9:42 pm · #113

Ooo teh supras.
(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/87Supra/My%20Supra/Supra005.jpg)
(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/87Supra/My%20Supra/Supra002.jpg)
(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/87Supra/My%20Supra/Supraresize10.jpg)(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/87Supra/My%20Supra/SupraBlownUp.jpg)(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/87Supra/My%20Supra/DannysSupraontrack1.jpg)
(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f288/87Supra/My%20Supra/DannysSupraN1hoodathunk.jpg)

NeedCAforS13Mar 7, 2007, 8:16 am · #114

afew new pics. got some SSR's now though, gotta put them on the car and take afew pics

(http://a521.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/17/l_bce5542b6ed00d6ed2a8c20aacea01f8.jpg)

(http://a467.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_f01cf76ea924508bbdd78d74cde97c1a.jpg)

silviandrifterMar 7, 2007, 11:42 am · #115

hmm I need to get a couple pics on here... I am seeing some sweet cars - not as sweet as the s12s though.

KLackeyJul 19, 2007, 8:56 pm · #116

1999 Honda Civic Si.

Now on steelies and for sale. lawl

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/kc_si/CivicSi-1.jpg)

heatwJul 19, 2007, 11:41 pm · #117

because i'm a jdm junkie, this is my garage :

( the first 3 are still awaiting shipping from my friends shop in okinawa)

the work in progress

(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/Heatw/newsilvia/painteds13026.jpg)
sides, rear, front bumper and fenders are all beign changed. along with the engine right now 350-400whp SR20 is coming out for the 600hp rb2.7 from my other car..simply because dismantling a GTR pisses people off and is oh so fun.

The R32 GTR
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/Heatw/newsilvia/CIMG5007.jpg)

for good measure you can't leave out a 3r gen RX-7
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/Heatw/newsilvia/CIMG4466.jpg)

and finally the Daily/Winter
(http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/Heatw/newsilvia/DSCN0254.jpg)

firestarterAug 2, 2007, 10:25 pm · #118

Here is a photo of my 63 beetle,

(http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/firestartergli/Picture069.jpg)
(http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/firestartergli/Picture045.jpg)
(http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/firestartergli/Picture029.jpg)

and of my old 16vT GTI

(http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/firestartergli/EndOfSummer2K6011.jpg)
(http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/firestartergli/EndOfSummer2K6020.jpg)

RB25sx - SLPRAug 3, 2007, 12:19 am · #119

1988 300zx non-turbo with a maxima engine swap. Did a mean burnout.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/deanchromier/DSCF0885.jpg)

And

My saab 1988 900 turbo SPG (15.0 1/4 time at 99mph) ALONGSIDE the begining of my 200sx project.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/deanchromier/Picture002-1.jpg)

danginaAug 3, 2007, 12:24 am · #120

my 1973 dodge charger, 440, 4bl. pistol grip automatic, 3:23 suregrip (posi, lsd ect.) rear end, with 1972 hide-away headlights, black rebel flag on the roof - and yes she plays dixie!
 
(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x201/y2kdano/0413071750a.jpg)

my 1995 dodge neon i use for racing on our dirt track here at bridge county raceway in the claimer division,

(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x201/y2kdano/0401071932b.jpg)
and my newest project a 1987 corolla GT-S hatch, the first day i went to vancouver to buy it...it just so happened the Mcdonalds i went to had a hachi sitting there, same year and color but in a coupe version and in a little better shape than mine at the time...
it currently has the 1.6L 4agze (supercharged) motor with a microtech ECU, full adjustable front and rear suspension, Skyline R32 seats, have a full j-blood kit i haven't put on yet and haven't started on the roll cage.....

(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x201/y2kdano/0414071459.jpg)

EternalSwapAug 3, 2007, 1:59 am · #121
titaniumbmxSep 11, 2007, 3:22 pm · #122

(http://xs119.xs.to/xs119/07372/gtrrims.jpg) (http://xs.to)
this is the only pic i have at work.

Sean1978Sep 11, 2007, 5:38 pm · #123

work truck: D21 hardbody 2WD.
(http://a878.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_0403b735f7e0461d99ecaa718273e1cd.jpg)
Project car: S13, 3 years in the making now
(http://a871.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_96607b15e6d41c5031c64554eeba5a6e.jpg)
Daily Driver, S13
(http://a248.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_c5934ef0ffcd314ab25e1f8390d3f6af.jpg)

jaidedeyeSep 12, 2007, 12:02 am · #124

my daily driver: 2002 LEXUS IS300...
MY WIFE HAS A 2004 MINI COOPER S...

(http://a464.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_91158e6cba9b5e7c2f6c4bdfbc6fb90f.jpg)

XanoSep 12, 2007, 7:13 am · #125
jaidedeyemy daily driver: 2002 LEXUS IS300...
MY WIFE HAS A 2004 MINI COOPER S...

(http://a464.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_91158e6cba9b5e7c2f6c4bdfbc6fb90f.jpg)
haha, lexus, the toyota with options =P
jaidedeyeSep 12, 2007, 10:01 am · #126
Xanohaha, lexus, the toyota with options =P

here we go with the "its an overpriced toyota" jokes

haters
TalkingGoatsSep 12, 2007, 10:20 am · #127

If I could afford it I would so be driving an IS300.... Such a sexy car. My favorite 4 door anything.

Sean1978
Project car: S13, 3 years in the making now
(http://a871.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/l_96607b15e6d41c5031c64554eeba5a6e.jpg)



When I get my SE I want to drive to charlotte and see this car...

NICE WIDEBODY
XanoSep 12, 2007, 12:00 pm · #128
jaidedeyehere we go with the "its an overpriced toyota" jokes

haters
hey i didnt say overpriced =P, I just said its a yota with options =)  normal yota's just get the options like power everything, ac and maybe a sunroof, lexus's get power seats, seat heaters, massage chairs in the back, premium stereo's the list goes on =P
ClownyNov 18, 2007, 1:18 pm · #129

(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/ClownyMelonBalls/S13/DSC00001.jpg)
here is a pic of my s13 (not a very good pic i know but its the only one i have of the car standing still so far)

KLOXNov 18, 2007, 3:50 pm · #130

my other car: 1968 Ford Mustang.

(http://a465.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/l_5768c7c1b25cc567f97cd12fd6044e38.jpg)

(http://a436.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/80/l_9990bc38336f481c2b2bc8e8a428a0ab.jpg)

(http://a484.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l_1f279e0afa77da578af639fae08b7133.jpg)

(http://a258.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_a0273618ab3a403c14b9e12be6710959.jpg)

(http://a311.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_b47adb1ece508f20aa915cc5dcfe2566.jpg)

(http://a881.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_50c1580d456542b232a2b138f71ead00.jpg)

should have her up on the road in 2 weeks!

JulieNov 18, 2007, 5:16 pm · #131
MagnumMy daily driver. I drive a lot of dirt roads so it's dirty most of the time.
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480845_163_full.jpg)
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/480000-480999/480845_164_full.jpg)

heres to owning big fuckin trucks!

my F350

(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Truck/9626_3.jpg)

(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/Truck/9805_3.jpg)
JonBNov 18, 2007, 6:52 pm · #132

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/NB...=0617071610.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/NBF823/?action=view&current=0617071610.jpg)
I gotta get back on this one.

KLOXNov 18, 2007, 8:28 pm · #133
JonBhttp://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/NB...=0617071610.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/NBF823/?action=view&current=0617071610.jpg)
I gotta get back on this one.

hell yeah... we should race. the stang vs the firebird! for slips! lol. jk
jeffwins24Nov 18, 2007, 8:41 pm · #134

I'll post pics of my other car when i have a chance. he he he ...

JonBNov 18, 2007, 8:54 pm · #135
KLOXhell yeah... we should race. the stang vs the firebird! for slips! lol. jk
400/4-speed W-72, needs some work though. Maybee a year or two. Whats in the Mustang?
jeffwins24Dec 10, 2007, 10:16 am · #136

user posted image

TalkingGoatsDec 10, 2007, 11:51 am · #137

I love everything about that Z but the plate, the wheel and the seat covers.

86rustbucketDec 10, 2007, 11:58 am · #138

Here's the weekend ride!  
(http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/dominicun1/andrewspiks010.jpg)
(http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/dominicun1/andrewspiks011.jpg)
(http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w10/dominicun1/andrewspiks012.jpg)

EternalSwapDec 10, 2007, 10:16 pm · #139

Hahaha, louvers and a rear windshield wiper?

EternalSwapJan 1, 2008, 10:49 pm · #140

(http://a922.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_a59410e24da50198c6026f96165342f1.jpg)

Coming soon, Flush Accords. People will run, especially with those wheels.... Can you guess what they are?

JonBJan 1, 2008, 10:53 pm · #141
EternalNewbie(http://a922.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_a59410e24da50198c6026f96165342f1.jpg)

Coming soon, Flush Accords. People will run, especially with those wheels.... Can you guess what they are?
14X7 Supra wheels. Did you bore the wheel or shave the hub?
EternalSwapJan 1, 2008, 10:56 pm · #142

What the? Stop studying cars and get some pussy.

I keed I keed. I did no mods to the wheel/hub.

JonBJan 1, 2008, 10:57 pm · #143

ouch!

Would make sense that it's not a S12 in this section.

EternalSwapJan 1, 2008, 11:12 pm · #144

About the last part: ....what?

PS: Nice use of a smiley! High five!

JonBJan 1, 2008, 11:15 pm · #145

"Pics of your other cars". I think.

EternalSwapJan 1, 2008, 11:25 pm · #146

I'm lost. I don't think that anyone else cares about my Honda. Hahaha they're smart. Oh and do everyone- I'm getting wider tyres, the ones in the pic are 195/60/14, I'm going with 205/60/14

JonBJan 1, 2008, 11:40 pm · #147

I had 245/50s on those rims when they were on my S12. I still got the tires. Can't really do any thing with them cause the ony 5-bolt 14" rims are craiger SS & Mopar rally wheels. I don't really wanna spend the money for rims to use 14" tires.
Got bigger/pics of the car somewhere? they seem to fit in the wheels pretty good.

EternalSwapJan 1, 2008, 11:46 pm · #148

245?! Jeez! Thats fuckin wide for a 7"

And more pics will come soon, I have to buy new tyres for the wheels as junkyards typically don't have good tyres. The tread is still good on 3, but theyre all different sizes/brands haha. I'll just end up using the 195/60 and 205/60 in the rear with the tires that are on them now, e-brake the shit outta them till I have cash for two more.

JonBJan 1, 2008, 11:50 pm · #149

Cool! I hear ya. Goin real wild with that? Honda's got alot of support for buildin them fast.

yup, 245s are wide. I wanted as much tire as possible. Still do. gotta wear out my current tires and prob go wide again.

EternalSwapJan 1, 2008, 11:58 pm · #150

If by going real wild you mean dumping it then going junkyard special on it then yes, I'm going wild. There's not a shit-ton of aftermarket, but more than there is for S12s. Haha