Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

JonBJan 2, 2008, 12:04 am · #151

O.K.? Sure, HA,HA? No really just wondern?
I'm sportin junkyard;
Intercooler
turbo
ECU
Exhaust manifold
R200 housing
VLSD
and few other tidbits.

"Newer is better", Yes, I hope people keep buying better new stuff I'll get it when they don't want it anymore.

EternalSwapJan 2, 2008, 12:34 am · #152

Aftermarket I don't have a lot of. My exhaust is 10-at-night special though. But lets see here, y-yard parts on the Accord....
Centre console, not one but 2 sets of wheels, ummm

I actually don't put a lot into the car. It's mostly just a parts getter/ off roader/ S12 pusher/ jankasaurus fux. The S12 is worse, I bought something for it today too lol
Lets see...
Taurus e-fans
F bumper
F lip
1 set of wheels (Was 3 at one point)
Driveshaft
Lots of nuts/bolts lol
Some other things I've forgotten

sakeadorwifyJan 8, 2008, 2:50 pm · #153

this is my motorbike. is small but he is manageable, it runs well, and it consumes little
aprilia 125rs.
[a href="http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01092007078mu1.jpg" target="_blank"]

EternalSwapFeb 10, 2008, 4:50 pm · #154

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/YugoDSCMaxxer/DSC00706.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/YugoDSCMaxxer/DSC00707.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/YugoDSCMaxxer/DSC00709.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/YugoDSCMaxxer/DSC00710.jpg)

oldschoolsilviaFeb 10, 2008, 5:26 pm · #155

my 240... Waiting on wheels, they are on order... Just waiting  ... And its still currently sitting to high    

(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8532/tehohnoes8ht8.jpg)

jeffwins24Feb 10, 2008, 5:36 pm · #156

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/YugoDSCMaxxer/DSC00706.jpg)

I'm loving those rims

EternalSwapFeb 10, 2008, 6:49 pm · #157

Haha thanks dude. And OSS, I dig the S14... I want those wheels so bad

oldschoolsilviaFeb 10, 2008, 7:05 pm · #158
EternalSwapHaha thanks dude. And OSS, I dig the S14... I want those wheels so bad

LOL my stock wheels? They are coming off soon hhaha... if you really want them
EternalSwapFeb 10, 2008, 11:04 pm · #159

I think they would look so sick on the Accord. Haha but shipping would be a bitch

gearhead313Feb 11, 2008, 7:49 am · #160

Here are some of my toys:

s2k on pressure

TalkingGoatsFeb 11, 2008, 8:20 am · #161
oldschoolsilviamy 240... Waiting on wheels, they are on order... Just waiting  ... And its still currently sitting to high    

(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8532/tehohnoes8ht8.jpg)


These are stock wheels? Wow I really like them on that car. I normally dont like S14's but I really really like yours.

GEARHEAD I love that Isuzu
gearhead313Feb 11, 2008, 9:00 am · #162

thanks, i figure i have something for everyone!

jeffwins24Feb 11, 2008, 10:28 am · #163

I luv that vortec on the S2k think you could get me one for cheap J/K

And WTF are all your cars on boost?

oldschoolsilviaFeb 11, 2008, 10:37 am · #164
DeathAndMajestyThese are stock wheels? Wow I really like them on that car. I normally dont like S14's but I really really like yours.

Haha thanks , yeah those are stock wheels for the base model cars.
gearhead313Feb 11, 2008, 4:19 pm · #165
jeffwins24I luv that vortec on the S2k think you could get me one for cheap J/K



I'll make you a deal on the s2k
silvia loveFeb 12, 2008, 3:45 pm · #166

my 05 legacy gt.
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/coastals12/1234012.jpg)
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/coastals12/1234006.jpg)
(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d43/coastals12/12340201.jpg)

Micro S12Mar 13, 2008, 4:00 pm · #167

My 03 Galant S Avance
And my Micra (first car still with me  )
86nissanMar 13, 2008, 5:46 pm · #168

2000 Bmw 323i!
(http://i25.tinypic.com/4ke7ix.jpg)
(http://i29.tinypic.com/erl5jk.jpg)
(http://i26.tinypic.com/osxydj.jpg)

brewster240Mar 14, 2008, 1:51 am · #169

i feel like pic whoring.

my old bike. bling bling.

(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/839mikeymisc_104-med.jpg)

my first s13
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/839mikeymisc_148-med.jpg)

ramcharger
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/839mikeymisc_002-med.jpg)

the "purple dinosaur" my pink and purple v8/5mt swapped 86 ford ranger
(http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/839smokey-med.jpg)

another s13, ca powered
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/coupe/blark008.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/coupe/blark006.jpg)

vert i had for a while, and a pic when i first got it, parked with one of my other s13's, and my cousins s30 we put together
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/topless240/convertible028.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/topless240/convertible001.jpg)

and now im getting tired, and dont have enough time to post up all of them. this is less then an 1/8. heres my 2 current cars.

99 civic si
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/topless240/convertible027.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/stuff/contour002.jpg)

m30
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/m30/m30036.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/m30/m30037.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/m30/m30034.jpg)

i should work on getting an s12 huh? im about to pick up an x5 for a daily/tow vehicle, so a s12 might be on the way soon after.

RB25sx - SLPRMar 14, 2008, 2:10 am · #170

Half of this car is now part of my S12:

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/deanchromier/DSCF0597.jpg)

My SAAB 900 SPG turbo and S12 at harmony, relaxing in the shade:

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/deanchromier/Picture002-1.jpg)

five10freakMar 17, 2008, 11:13 am · #171

ya'll remember me, i've been MIA for a while. but i'm back!!!!!!

my current rides.

72 datsun 510,CA18ET swap
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC01825.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC01921-1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC02267.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC01875-1.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC02272.jpg)

and my 2008 cheby trailblazer SS,w/some work done
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/truck%20pics/DSC03456.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/truck%20pics/DSC03461.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/truck%20pics/DSC03459.jpg)

kurb thumperMar 17, 2008, 11:37 am · #172

his is my s14   my track whore  current pic will be up when it stops snowing when im in town
(http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg305/kurbthumper/IMAG0315.jpg)
(http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg305/kurbthumper/IMAG0304.jpg)
(http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg305/kurbthumper/IMAG0305.jpg)
(http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg305/kurbthumper/IMAG0308-1.jpg)

MagnumMar 17, 2008, 4:48 pm · #173

My 1990 JDM Celica GT-Four. I have Tein coilovers and HKS exhaust I have to install yet.
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/IMG_0001-1.jpg)
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/IMG_0005-1.jpg)
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Celi9.jpg)

WankelMonkeyMar 17, 2008, 6:02 pm · #174

here's my other cars even though they are my only cars.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/WankelMunky/Rx7_002.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/WankelMunky/Rx7_001.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/WankelMunky/IMGA0175.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/WankelMunky/IMGA0174.jpg)

bluke1Mar 17, 2008, 6:31 pm · #175
five10freakya'll remember me, i've been MIA for a while. but i'm back!!!!!!

my current rides.

72 datsun 510,CA18ET swap
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC01825.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/DSC01875-1.jpg)

and my 2008 cheby trailblazer SS,w/some work done
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/Trailvoy%20PA%20meet/DSC02123.jpg)
your 510 is beautiful, ill give you 10$ if you let me sit in it and pretend im driving...
TalkingGoatsMar 17, 2008, 6:44 pm · #176
WankelMonkeyhere's my other cars even though they are my only cars.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/WankelMunky/Rx7_002.jpg)



I am very jealous of this super clean T2.
JonBMar 17, 2008, 7:21 pm · #177

Those were/are some awsome 510s (Brewster&Bluke)!

WankelMonkeyMar 17, 2008, 7:50 pm · #178
DeathAndMajestyI am very jealous of this super clean T2.

yeah, although could be cleaner, those were the better angles of the car. But it will be clean one of these days
bluke1Mar 17, 2008, 8:02 pm · #179
JonBThose were/are some awsome 510s (Brewster&Bluke)!

i only wish it were mine, i had just commented how nice it was, however, if he were to give it to me.....   then thank you!
five10freakMar 17, 2008, 8:07 pm · #180
bluke1i only wish it were mine, i had just commented how nice it was, however, if he were to give it to me.....   then thank you!


hahahahahaha, good try though.

step away from the DIME        LOL

thanks for the props.
bluke1Mar 19, 2008, 5:52 pm · #181

not as cool as my s12, but heres my daily driver

(http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/bluke1/DSC01436.jpg)

firefoxMar 19, 2008, 10:28 pm · #182

the cars on my lot

(http://a879.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_135decb65ab626c9a14f816dabca81ce.jpg)
(http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2680/firsttriptoeuropandallcgz9.jpg)
(http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6939/1004826mt9.jpg)
(http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3788/1004752tt6.jpg)

Empedocles99Mar 19, 2008, 10:57 pm · #183

When it was new:

(http://www.indolence.net/s12/images/misc/news2000_medium.jpg)

KustamogenMar 27, 2008, 12:40 am · #184

My KLZE'd MX-3 GS (other vehicles arent mine haha)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Frague/P4210017.jpg)

silverarrow27Mar 27, 2008, 1:06 am · #185

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/silverarrow27/My%20s13/DSCN1413.jpg)

brewster240Mar 27, 2008, 1:15 am · #186
KustamogenMy KLZE'd MX-3 GS (other vehicles arent mine haha)


howd that work out for you? what years the car?

back in high school my cousin and i swapped a ze into his 96 pgt. what a pain it was getting that thing running with obd2.

was quick though once we got it sorted out. was running 14.9's, which isnt anything crazy, but for what it was it was quick and handled great. sounded mean too, with the greddy spl.
KustamogenMar 27, 2008, 1:36 am · #187
brewster240howd that work out for you? what years the car?

back in high school my cousin and i swapped a ze into his 96 pgt. what a pain it was getting that thing running with obd2.

was quick though once we got it sorted out. was running 14.9's, which isnt anything crazy, but for what it was it was quick and handled great. sounded mean too, with the greddy spl.


well luckily it was my buds car before and he did the swap so I didnt have to deal with that crap haha......but I helped him get the VRIS all wired up and such.....its a fun quick lil car.....Ive never run it so I have no idea what #'s it would run...plus Im WELLLLLL above sea level so probably nothing impressive haha.......but I like it.....Ive raced my buds modded talon tsi and WRX and Ive beaten em (I know nothing that great but still)....and its header back straight pipped with no muffler....haha so its loud as hell at the moment.....actually sounds amazing ....I love the sound of this engines at high revs
oldschoolsilviaApr 9, 2008, 10:49 am · #188

Current look of the 240... Advan RGII's (17x9.5 +15) on finally haha... Z brakes front/rear... Nothing special  

(http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o125/oldschoolsilvia/100_2208.jpg)

The-NoachApr 10, 2008, 10:14 am · #189

To bad your wheel are 9.5" wide and will never fit on my car tehe

MagnumApr 10, 2008, 6:07 pm · #190

I installed my Tein coilovers and HKS exhaust by time I was done it was close to dark. that's why the pictures are dark.I think I'll lower it some more and get day pictures later.
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Picture052.jpg)
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Picture056b.jpg)
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Picture062.jpg)

seishukuApr 10, 2008, 6:12 pm · #191

We just got an 08 Scion Tc, to replace our SHITTY 06 PT Crustier.
Pretty nice car too, decent power, needs a turbo though.

Looks just like this (not mine):
(http://www.socalcarguide.com/images/sciontc01.jpg)

JulieApr 10, 2008, 6:13 pm · #192
Kustamogen
silverarrow27Apr 12, 2008, 3:27 pm · #193
MagnumI installed my Tein coilovers and HKS exhaust by time I was done it was close to dark. that's why the pictures are dark.I think I'll lower it some more and get day pictures later.
 

Been looking to get back in to an st185 myself...prices are high even though most of them needs a lot of work.

I've owned three st185s total. They're all lovely. Well, two out of three at least. My last one was lemon. Problems after problems.
jaidedeyeApr 14, 2008, 2:15 pm · #194

here is a pic of my daily driver..it has a few mods

(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/jaidedeye/P4140004.jpg)

brewster240Apr 25, 2008, 11:05 pm · #195

new daily as of today. gets sent to detail on monday, hopefully take it home monday night.

 so sad to see it go.

WankelMonkeyApr 26, 2008, 1:27 am · #196

Dude that totally sucks, having to rid your self a civic for a 3 series, that totally blows!

MagnumApr 26, 2008, 9:22 am · #197
silverarrow27Now that is a genuine GT4 from the motherland. Very sweet! If I lived in Canada I'd get an ST205.  

Been looking to get back in to an st185 myself...prices are high even though most of them needs a lot of work.

I've owned three st185s total. They're all lovely. Well, two out of three at least. My last one was lemon. Problems after problems.
I've had it for 8 months so far and haven't had to do any repairs yet. So knock on wood. I like the look of the 185 over the 205 but would rather have the 205 engine.
silverarrow27Apr 26, 2008, 1:01 pm · #198

If you keep them stock or only basic bolt ons you'll be fine. It's just wear and tear with a high price tag on replacement parts.

The 205 or the Caldina GT-T is the engine to get. Runs no air mass sensor unlike the st165 and st185.

vg30e_x2_200sxApr 27, 2008, 10:30 pm · #199

I don't have an s12 any more, but....

This is my daily driver now

(http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/esmykm13/04S10002.jpg)

And this is my toy

(http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/esmykm13/1970_442006.jpg)

brewster240May 2, 2008, 5:21 am · #200
WankelMonkeyDude that totally sucks, having to rid your self a civic for a 3 series, that totally blows! </sarasm>


whaaaat civic? lol. god i love this thing.

(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/330/330002.jpg)

(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/chugger2k/330/330001.jpg)