Browse › Community ›Lounge

Pics of your other vehicles

Started by rage · May 17, 2006 · 464postsSMF 2010–26

PraizewoodFeb 11, 2009, 5:44 pm · #251
s12rossMy daily driver.....06 Pontiac GTO
 Cool car by the way, only two nice pontiacs - trans am and gto.
David BFeb 11, 2009, 6:44 pm · #252

literally my daily driver (no liscense, except for restricted for work)

i drive this bad ass to school, auto part stores, to the movies, to my friends house, to work also (when i have no life and im bored, work is like 25 min by car)

shit cost me 400 beans, non running. i put a spark plug in it and i was good!
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_1437.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_1438.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_1439.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_1440.jpg)

KustamogenFeb 21, 2009, 1:10 am · #253

havent posted in awhile

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Frague/P7230070.jpg)

my klze mx3 ....old video of me racing my buddies wrx

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Frague/th_P3250004.jpg) (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Frague/?action=view&current=P3250004.flv)

another vid....quite a loud car lol (looks super slow in this vid for some reason)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Frague/th_P6010029.jpg) (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Frague/?action=view&current=P6010029.flv)

brewster240Feb 21, 2009, 2:01 am · #254

such a great sounding engine when its got a good exhuast on it.

EternalSwapFeb 21, 2009, 3:58 am · #255

(http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2602/0221090156.jpg)

s12godFeb 21, 2009, 5:00 am · #256

Are those stock? e/t?

jipstarFeb 21, 2009, 10:56 am · #257

My current cars:

(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05649.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05382.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05383.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05345.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05020.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05019.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC04818.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC04059.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC04057.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC01656-2.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC01653-1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC01569.jpg)

SOME of my past cars:
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/IMG056.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/IMG057.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/dothumbnail3-1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/dothumbnail1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/dothumbnail7.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSCI0025.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSCI0003.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC02392.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05257.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05042.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05044-1.jpg)

I'm only 21! A_D_I_C_T_I_V_E car lover

LeegamerFeb 21, 2009, 4:34 pm · #258

Cell Phone pics from yesterday!

85 300zx Turbo in Red
86 300zx N/A in silver
2008 Yaris in blue

(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1047/pic0057.th.jpg) (http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic0057.jpg)

(http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7356/pic0058.th.jpg) (http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic0058.jpg)

(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1310/pic0059.th.jpg) (http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic0059.jpg)

(http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1592/pic0060.th.jpg) (http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic0060.jpg)

neekoFeb 22, 2009, 4:36 am · #259

thats right

LonelyS12Mar 14, 2009, 3:25 pm · #260
TwoSixtylerGot the whole famn damily  together for a group shot before I got the s12.. Don't remember why I jammed 'em all in there, but here's a pic
JonBMar 28, 2009, 2:43 am · #261
jipstar My current cars:

(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05649.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05382.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05383.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05345.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05020.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05019.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC04818.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC04059.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC04057.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC01656-2.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC01653-1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC01569.jpg)
SOME of my past cars:
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/IMG056.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/IMG057.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/dothumbnail3-1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/dothumbnail1.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/dothumbnail7.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSCI0025.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSCI0003.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC02392.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05257.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05042.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/Jipstar/DSC05044-1.jpg)
I'm only 21! A_D_I_C_T_I_V_E car lover
These are all yours? Where do you live?

I know a few of these cars are uber rare in the US. Hell I've only seen rotted frames in junk yards. Awesome collection.
I read again. Our Capries never had lights like that. I went back and read Malta. Very cool though
five10freakMar 28, 2009, 10:07 am · #262

my 2008 Trailblazer SS

bunch o stuff done,LOL

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/five10freak/truck%20pics/DSC03456.jpg)

KustamogenApr 4, 2009, 6:21 pm · #263

took an exhaust sound vid of the mx......lol oops at forgetting to turn off the cam till I get in the car........oh well......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49506875@N00/3412488127/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49506875@N00/3412488127/)

AlsoGottaSupraMKIIApr 16, 2009, 12:15 pm · #264

Pics of my 1987 Conquest TSI!!!

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/lizardpoop1/CCcar1002.jpg)

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/lizardpoop1/CCcar1004.jpg)

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/lizardpoop1/CCcar1001.jpg)

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/lizardpoop1/CCcar1009.jpg)

The Trusty Old Supra

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/lizardpoop1/CCcar1014.jpg)

(http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/lizardpoop1/CCcar1011.jpg)

SkS12Apr 16, 2009, 2:10 pm · #265

(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9936/dsc00371clw.jpg) (http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00371clw.jpg)

KustamogenApr 16, 2009, 2:35 pm · #266

is that an L-Type supra???

AlsoGottaSupraMKIIApr 16, 2009, 3:40 pm · #267
Kustamogenis that an L-Type supra???
Yeah. Probably selling it soon (today). 3 cars are too many, and it is an Auto tranny. Still reliable and fun, but now that I have an S-12 and a Conquest,gotta make room. I'm very sad to see it go...
KustamogenApr 16, 2009, 3:43 pm · #268

you dont see many L-Types around anymore...I think they look kinda cool without all the aggressiveness of the P-type haha

AlsoGottaSupraMKIIApr 16, 2009, 6:34 pm · #269
Kustamogenyou dont see many L-Types around anymore...I think they look kinda cool without all the aggressiveness of the P-type haha
Well no sale yet. Maybe monday. I love the L-type styling for sure. Everything still works in it. I had a P-type for parts. Didn't like the flares or the little rims. It's hard to find parts for the L-type though.
xRANNERZxApr 22, 2009, 3:41 am · #270

As my Gazelle is getting ALOT of work done to it.
I am now driving this thing.

1970 Toyota Corolla KE20

(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/rannerz89/ke20respray024copy.jpg)

SprockCapnApr 22, 2009, 9:18 am · #271
xRANNERZxAs my Gazelle is getting ALOT of work done to it.
I am now driving this thing.

1970 Toyota Corolla KE20

That thing is sweet. Do you have any more pictures of it?
xRANNERZxApr 22, 2009, 3:35 pm · #272

i'll have to look for another.

edgeil87Apr 24, 2009, 10:24 am · #273

2009 scion xb. hids, blacked out taillights, led driving lights, rims, TRD axle-back.
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/Edgeil87/DSCN1383.jpg)

jipstarApr 29, 2009, 3:14 am · #274

Sadly enough the black capri and baby blue morris 1000 were sold in exchange with a 1962 Mercedes Benz Fintail!

MagnumMay 15, 2009, 8:59 pm · #275

Here is my car with it's new wheels. Had to pull the rear fender a bit to make it fit. 18x9.5+20mm and 18x8.5+30mm on a narrow body.
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Picture028.jpg)
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Picture0399.jpg)
(http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/magnum126/Picture027.jpg)

KeithMay 16, 2009, 12:03 am · #276
MagnumHere is my car with it's new wheels. Had to pull the rear fender a bit to make it fit. 18x9.5+20mm and 18x8.5+30mm on a narrow body.

Dude...that's sick!
oldschoolsilviaMay 16, 2009, 11:34 am · #277

^^ I agree ...

MagnumMay 16, 2009, 12:57 pm · #278

Thanx guys. As far as I know I'm the only ST185 with an aggressive fit like this.

David BMay 16, 2009, 1:36 pm · #279
xRANNERZxAs my Gazelle is getting ALOT of work done to it.
I am now driving this thing.

1970 Toyota Corolla KE20

(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/rannerz89/ke20respray024copy.jpg)
fucking awesome i love those models
Turbo JunkieJun 20, 2009, 10:03 pm · #280

here's some of the vehicles in the stabe, some of the pics arent the best but you get the idea.
 the cop was a friend so he gave me a ticket for 120 in a 55 and i havent done it since but it was fun while it lasted

LeegamerJun 21, 2009, 11:18 am · #281

(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm100/86_GaZbo/second%20VAz31%20meet/DSC01710.jpg)

(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm100/86_GaZbo/second%20VAz31%20meet/DSC01712.jpg)

(http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/Axelkain/6-%2020-%2009%20Z%20meet/DSCF3209.jpg)

LeegamerSep 10, 2009, 9:24 pm · #282

Me in my Z...and the reflection of my old Z which is now owned by a good friend.

(http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss131/LeegamerZ31/z-vroom.jpg)

JaySep 10, 2009, 9:36 pm · #283

Still own
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/11-10-05_0053-1.jpg)
Still own
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/06-03-06_1847.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/06-03-06_1846.jpg)
No longer own
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/DSC01610.jpg)
have 3 cars in this photo, the turbo van and maroon probe are scrapped out. The corner of the corsica pictured here, It's my current winter beater
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/DSC01254.jpg)
Still own. It's awaiting it's severe plans of coolness. This car is SUPER special, even though it looks like a normal probe GT.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/DSC00800.jpg)
Used to own, Sold to my brother down in pennsylvania.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/Phreakonaleash55/DSC01229.jpg)

There's more I currently own. But that's enough for now.

LeegamerSep 10, 2009, 9:44 pm · #284

Nice Celica

JaySep 10, 2009, 9:49 pm · #285
LeegamerNice Celica

Thanks! I did a LOT of work to get that thing as nice as it was. I hated to sell it, but they were tough times.

*sigh*
PraizewoodSep 11, 2009, 12:16 am · #286

Is the probe fwd? Normally you would have either skate wheels under rear or have the front wheels touch the gravel on rwd as far as I know.

MaxpowSep 11, 2009, 12:34 am · #287

(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/maxpow99/SANY0091.jpg)
Old Eclipse
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/maxpow99/HPIM0466-1.jpg)
Old Suburban
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/maxpow99/DSC00045.jpg)
Lady's car I DD (This was after I curbed it, its much better now lol)

RedneckSep 11, 2009, 12:37 am · #288
PraizewoodIs the probe fwd?
Yes.

Besides my 2 s12's I have an s13 as well.

(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/redneck007/rain%20forest/P1010060.jpg)
LeegamerSep 22, 2009, 8:47 pm · #289

Nice S13! Post more pics!

Some new pics of my Z31

(http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss131/LeegamerZ31/100_0161.jpg)
(http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss131/LeegamerZ31/100_0162.jpg)
(http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss131/LeegamerZ31/100_0164.jpg)
(http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss131/LeegamerZ31/100_0165.jpg)

SprockCapnOct 6, 2009, 3:45 pm · #290

Here is my DD. Nothing special, but is nice in the snowy Montana winters  

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2598/3944979909_09f94eaa31.jpg)

..... And I'm bored and don't have anything else to do at work :-)

xRANNERZxJan 19, 2010, 6:08 am · #291

Toyota Corolla KE70 Wagon
Rear door handles removed and bogged over
roof racks
quad headlight conversion
straight through exhaust
garden edging front lip

(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/rannerz89/untitled.jpg)

derekleeJan 19, 2010, 8:16 am · #292

My baby <3

(http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/5948/img2434p.jpg)

a tin pan alleyJan 19, 2010, 8:25 am · #293

god damn lee, i never saw those pictures before. i might have a renewed interest in the z31. you sold that thing, didn't you? why?

LeegamerJan 19, 2010, 6:50 pm · #294
a tin pan alleygod damn lee, i never saw those pictures before. i might have a renewed interest in the z31. you sold that thing, didn't you? why?

Because it was a piece.  Lol.  I'm trying to get another one by the end of the year.  I'm thinking of selling the unfinished s12 and my S13.
nismo200sx16Jan 19, 2010, 7:18 pm · #295

took some pix of the g the other day.
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g37s003.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g37s005.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g37s006.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g37s007.jpg)
(http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/nismo200sx16/g37s009.jpg)

Drft-s12Jan 19, 2010, 8:08 pm · #296

BALLER AS FUCK!!!!!! Gots to love the new G awesome whip

Mrs.Sideways_S12Feb 28, 2010, 3:14 pm · #297

Here is my baby!

I have a bunch of pictures and a whole build thread so I will just show a few pictures lol

The ghost:

 
(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/RaveRacer07/The%20Ghost/newwheels1.jpg)

(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/RaveRacer07/The%20Ghost/mmcontest09.jpg)

(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s256/RaveRacer07/rain.jpg)

PraizewoodFeb 28, 2010, 3:19 pm · #298
Mrs.Sideways_S12 Here is my baby!

I have a bunch of pictures and a whole build thread so I will just show a few pictures lol
Is this the car that has a bunch of names like dsm/talon and so? It looks a bit like subaru svx
Mrs.Sideways_S12Feb 28, 2010, 3:28 pm · #299
PraizewoodIs this the car that has a bunch of names like dsm/talon and so? It looks a bit like subaru svx


Yeah
It's a Eagle Talon also like the Mitsubishi Eclipse (dsm)
JayFeb 28, 2010, 4:07 pm · #300
Mrs.Sideways_S12Yeah
It's a Eagle Talon also like the Mitsubishi Eclipse (dsm)

And the plymouth laser.