Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

JZ S12 BUILD, RIP 2012

Started by David B · May 28, 2008 · 1673postsSMF 2010–26

David BSep 17, 2009, 6:59 am · #901

husy tools suck at tools anyways. they make better spacers lol.

MaxpowSep 17, 2009, 7:28 am · #902

I like my husky tools

RedneckSep 17, 2009, 7:31 am · #903

After I saw the new pair of Azenis you got I was confused till I realized you were gonna use them for the fronts. Sure enough when I scrolled down you mounted them on your fronts. I was gonna get a set of the Azenis for grip driving but they are kinda spendy and the tread life is just way to low for me to justify the price. For you though I think they are perfect as it is a track only car and is not daily driven to put excess wear on them. If money wasn't such an issue that is definitely what I would go with but I will probably have to opt for a little bit harder tire with longer tread life sadly. Either way anything I get will beat the value brand Warrior's I bought the car with hahaha.

MaxpowSep 17, 2009, 7:39 am · #904
RedneckAfter I saw the new pair of Azenis you got I was confused till I realized you were gonna use them for the fronts. Sure enough when I scrolled down you mounted them on your fronts. I was gonna get a set of the Azenis for grip driving but they are kinda spendy and the tread life is just way to low for me to justify the price. For you though I think they are perfect as it is a track only car and is not daily driven to put excess wear on them. If money wasn't such an issue that is definitely what I would go with but I will probably have to opt for a little bit harder tire with longer tread life sadly. Either way anything I get will beat the value brand Warrior's I bought the car with hahaha.


Go on tire rack and order some 215/40/16 sumitomo's they are actually exceptional. (And JDM lul)
David BSep 20, 2009, 5:09 am · #905

(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3521.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3522.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3523.jpg)

David BSep 20, 2009, 9:38 am · #906

heres the t25 and the t28

(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3524.jpg)

MaxpowSep 20, 2009, 5:31 pm · #907

Nice snails!

David BSep 20, 2009, 6:11 pm · #908

(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_1MTA6acmDjE/SmY1iYpLA_I/AAAAAAAABnY/kWH0GQPayog/s800/IMG_3702.jpg)
(http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1MTA6acmDjE/SmY1h3QQQ8I/AAAAAAAABnU/Q5Bos6FeAYg/s800/IMG_3701.jpg)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_1MTA6acmDjE/SmY1ixORAzI/AAAAAAAABnc/lIjVPXTWsvU/s800/IMG_3703.jpg)
(http://lh3.ggpht.com/_1MTA6acmDjE/SmY0z5e1FoI/AAAAAAAABno/kIY8tvYyYYs/s800/IMG_3698.jpg)

i bought this, will it work? if it doesnt i can return it to my friend, it was 70 bux

JaySep 20, 2009, 7:59 pm · #909

With what your planning to do, It will work just fine.

David BSep 20, 2009, 10:38 pm · #910

(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/sk8punkdrumbum/DSCN0895.jpg)
(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/sk8punkdrumbum/DSCN0896.jpg)
JaySep 21, 2009, 12:00 am · #911

One little tidbit about that manifold that you should do before installing it. Relief cut the plate between the runners. That will prevent it from cracking due to thermal expansion (which is hit or miss with the XSPOWER and SSAUTOCHROME manifolds.)

That's it!

(http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt30/infiniX/new%20project/IMG_1265.jpg)
Not me, but shows what I mean^

David BSep 21, 2009, 12:05 am · #912

are those cuts all the way through? it seems like the sides, are just halfway cut

i saw that picture somewhere

LeegamerSep 21, 2009, 1:12 am · #913

The win-ness of David's car is going to go up, significantly.

RedneckSep 21, 2009, 1:59 am · #914

So where are some pics of the ka24de? Or is that not getting picked up till later?

Phisherman09Sep 21, 2009, 2:18 am · #915

good shit man. turbo KA for the win.

kyskaterSep 21, 2009, 2:36 am · #916

looking good. hey man ill be in norfolk picking up my new dd 97 kouki on saturday!

David BSep 21, 2009, 5:10 pm · #917
RedneckSo where are some pics of the ka24de? Or is that not getting picked up till later?


i gotta pull it from the s13 in woodbridge about 15 minutes from me.. first i need a clutch pedal, and a brake pedal; to give to him
JaySep 21, 2009, 7:06 pm · #918
David Bare those cuts all the way through? it seems like the sides, are just halfway cut

i saw that picture somewhere

Yeah, they're cut all the way through. It's just the angle you're looking at it prevents you from seeing all the way through it.
David BSep 22, 2009, 10:18 am · #919

wuts wrong with add reply? it goes to a blank screen?

oh and i found a baller pic of the blue cars first event
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/sexxx.jpg)

David BSep 22, 2009, 11:49 am · #920

(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3534.jpg)

got skirts and mudflaps to install!

XanoSep 22, 2009, 1:37 pm · #921

david, what browser are you using?  i have no problems with firefox or ie.

David BSep 25, 2009, 6:28 am · #922

anyone got a writeup on this? using a t25 actuator on a t28, i got a free one. came otu of a friends coupe, after he bought it justchillin in the back

(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3535-1.jpg)

getting ready for sunday drift event also

Ju_S12_TurboSep 25, 2009, 7:41 am · #923

mmmmmmm That is some good looking gum right there.

EternalSwapSep 25, 2009, 7:43 am · #924

is that a health insurance card?

Ju_S12_TurboSep 25, 2009, 7:51 am · #925

Dood that calculator is Bomb as fuck

EternalSwapSep 25, 2009, 7:57 am · #926

are you sure thats a calculator? or a wallet?
good to know im not the only one that enjoys pudding

Ju_S12_TurboSep 25, 2009, 8:04 am · #927

It is for sure a calculator, but did you see that tape measure in the background? I bet that shit gets up to 25ft!

XanoSep 25, 2009, 8:15 am · #928

you guys realize thats a phone, right?

my friend has one.

Ju_S12_TurboSep 25, 2009, 8:18 am · #929

Boo to that, Evny's are ghey.

danginaSep 25, 2009, 2:57 pm · #930
David Bwuts wrong with add reply? it goes to a blank screen?

oh and i found a baller pic of the blue cars first event
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/sexxx.jpg)

dirt drop drift!!!
David BSep 25, 2009, 4:03 pm · #931

got one side on, man i shoulda just paid the extra shipping and had them not cut in half, it kinda lined up, i had to sneak some e tape between a crack but its a drift car?

there nice and secure, self tapping screws ftw

need to put the hoshinos on with the spacers in the rear

this pic would be awesome if i closed the door all the way!
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3549.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/100_3550.jpg)

David BSep 25, 2009, 4:16 pm · #932

is anyone feelin this? i sure am
i went back and closed my door lol
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/gamefreak291/sick.jpg)

SprockCapnSep 25, 2009, 8:41 pm · #933
David Bis anyone feelin this? i sure am
I'm Feelin it!!! That looks awesome!!! I wish my wheels fit that good!!! and the side skirts look good too!
D-sport S12Sep 25, 2009, 9:08 pm · #934

damn looking good can't wait to get some coilovers and get some dope flushness

EternalSwapSep 25, 2009, 9:19 pm · #935

(http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5963/bitch.png)

David BSep 26, 2009, 3:49 am · #936

its not a pudding cup lol

EternalSwapSep 26, 2009, 8:03 am · #937

you sir have some ugly ass tupperwear then.

JaySep 26, 2009, 8:20 am · #938
EternalSwapyou sir have some ugly ass tupperwear then.

Or some interesting fetish for prepackaged applesauce from the early 90's...
MaxpowSep 26, 2009, 9:07 am · #939
David Banyone got a writeup on this? using a t25 actuator on a t28, i got a free one. came otu of a friends coupe, after he bought it justchillin in the back

 

KadeT is a sick build. Going to be fast.
David BOct 2, 2009, 7:48 am · #940

(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3581.jpg)

EternalSwapOct 2, 2009, 8:11 am · #941

I WANT ONE (actually, two.)

how much how much how much

David BOct 2, 2009, 9:21 am · #942

lol my friend made it for me

MaxpowOct 2, 2009, 6:02 pm · #943

That's fucking sick. I hate stickers but I like that little feller. He's mighty cute.

David BOct 2, 2009, 9:49 pm · #944

i made it on flash lol

i used to have that spray painted on my hood

ArroOct 3, 2009, 7:27 am · #945
MaxpowKadeT is a sick build. Going to be fast.

Did I miss something? I thought it was a KA singlecam. ??
David BOct 3, 2009, 8:24 am · #946
ArroDid I miss something? I thought it was a KA singlecam. ??

i bought a dual cam. its in the car still, next day off i pull it. i gave him a clutch pedal and a brake pedal as the full payment lol

(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3587.jpg)

free wheelz

15x7 +24
XanoOct 3, 2009, 9:38 am · #947

those things look torn the hell up man.  What'd the previous owner do? lol.

D-sport S12Oct 3, 2009, 4:01 pm · #948
David B(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3581.jpg)

New club s-12 mascot?
David BOct 4, 2009, 6:54 pm · #949

i turboed lees ka!

well, i have to figure out, how to clock the turbo right? to get everything to work. right now it aims the turbo at the engine bracket for the motor mount

blahblah

<3 my kodak easyshare lul

and i the t25 actuator/ im going to make a bracket and make dat shit wurk
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3588.jpg)
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3589.jpg)
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3590.jpg)
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3591.jpg)
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3592.jpg)
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3593.jpg)
(http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/whatrwedoingnow/100_3594.jpg)

and got a fire extinguisher

Garrett76ztOct 4, 2009, 7:18 pm · #950

Good luck with that XSPower manifold. I've been running my KA-T s12 for a year now and I've had to pull it off twice now to weld BIG cracks in that thing . . . I would do a cast mani if I was doing it again. . .