Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

Dee's No! Don't Touch Me There Build

Started by Deezus · Mar 22, 2010 · 182postsSMF 2010–26

DeezusSep 21, 2010, 6:33 am · #151

Rewired my ignition shit. We can add another working stock tach to the KA swap crowd.

posted image

posted image

You think its broken?

posted image

MaxpowSep 21, 2010, 8:37 am · #152

wow you got messed up. How did you do that?

vegasS12Sep 21, 2010, 5:11 pm · #153
Deezus on 04:50:07 AM / 02-Sep-10I have a turbo model and it doesnt have the turbo hood. Id crush the thing anyway but at least i could sell it or somethin lol. I hate turbo hoods with a passion. imho quite a few s12s have been ruined for me because someone put a turbo hood on.


TURBO HOOD FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where were you when i was looking for a turbo hood haha
hotdoghogieSep 21, 2010, 8:56 pm · #154

se hood> turbo hood

I dont see anything wrong with your finger... get back to fixing the s12

DeezusSep 22, 2010, 4:49 am · #155

i didnt do shit to my finger lol. I fucked it up a long time ago and if i bump it the wrong way my knuckle swells up like crazy and my whole finger turns blue. Ive been spending most of my time recently working on my friends ca20 hatch. that motor has so many fuckin bugs its not even funny and i cant seem to figure any of them out.

MaxpowSep 30, 2010, 4:55 am · #156

This is going to be my thread for my newest car, the weebly wobbler. I purchased this car for 1000 in Portland, Oregon, then drove it about 1400 miles home. Car is awesome for the most part other than the Automatic trans. Have some simple plans, just want it to be a great road tripper/Daily for now.

posted image
Before...

posted image
Now...

Will update when I get further into this project.

EightySix200SXSep 30, 2010, 7:00 am · #157

Legitness... I've seen this car in person its clean! needs moar low at a later date

MaxpowSep 30, 2010, 10:30 am · #158

Needs fender pull/roll too.

RedneckSep 30, 2010, 9:05 pm · #159

The first order of business should be getting rid of that slushbox. Other than that looks good. It is identical to my white and grey two tone SE.

MaxpowSep 30, 2010, 9:06 pm · #160

Yeah the trans is a piece. Absolute garbage.

EightySix200SXSep 30, 2010, 10:33 pm · #161

5spd swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

MaxpowSep 30, 2010, 11:15 pm · #162

Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111EleventyOne!111!


Post Merge: 03:46:45 AM / 01-Oct-10
Some more old pics:

posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
posted image
sam31183Oct 1, 2010, 5:41 am · #163

i have always liked the white/silver mk2 hatch

EternalSwapOct 1, 2010, 6:34 am · #164

same colour as my old se. Sad looks good tho andrew!

DeezusOct 2, 2010, 1:45 am · #165

I got the car to idle now. Discovered my temp guages dont work. I flushed my coolant system today so i had it idling for longer than i normally do. w/o any fans.... so i hope i didnt over heat anything =/ I think my iacv is clogged of fudged up... idk but i gatta clean that. I was skatboarding all day today and was ganna do that when i got home... but im abnormally cold and feel sickness comming on so ill wait to see what happens tomorrow.

DeezusOct 7, 2010, 8:48 pm · #166

Fixed a couple coolant leaks. Still have 1 more to fix but i have to sit and wait before i can finish.... and i got a little surprise. Its kinda gay, but it makes me laugh.


Post Merge: 12:00:19 AM / 08-Oct-10
posted image

posted image

posted image

posted image
DeezusOct 12, 2010, 9:16 pm · #167

Good news!

New job interview tomorrow, so im crossing my fingers, taking all the right steps. I need this shit. Get legit paychecks commin in mean legit parts. So ill be getting it on the road then

New muffler - blast pipes
New wheel - Fuck the ghey grant wheel that came in this thing
s13 front brakes to finish collecting my swap
ISIS coils or PBM coils
Sparco Sprint 5

Then F31 tyme SON!
However, my dad was talkin about buyin me a car cause he hates seeing deal with the nissan. So ive bee talking about M30s around him alot. So if i get an m30, vip dd status.

DeezusOct 23, 2010, 9:48 pm · #168

Started my new job, CASH MONEY!!, and one of my buddies found a mint mk1 black turbo s12 hidden behind his inlaws neighbors house, so hes ganna try and pick that up. It has the rear louvers and he hates them. Louvers are ghey anyway. So anyone who wants ghey status rear louvers hes prolly ganna be selling them if he can get the car.

Oh, gettin coilovers the second week of Nov. Along with some other sex

MaxpowOct 30, 2010, 8:14 pm · #169

Got the stumbling problem fixed TPS connectors were all rotted out, scrubbed them, dialectic grease, win. Now it works great. Did the same for my Maf connector and I cleaned the actual Maf. Car is running much better.

When I bought it gas mileage was about 25-29mpg
When I started checking it back here in Cali it had dropped to about 20-22mpg consistently(Lot of city driving though)
Now its at about 17.4 miles per gallon and I'm shitting bricks filling this thing up for my 1000+ miles of weekly driving.
We'll see how it does now. Probably much better.

JordanNov 10, 2010, 9:32 pm · #170

Its time to get my S12 build going again. I have decided to go NA power for now due to my limited income and am looking for build suggestions.

I have at my disposal:

1-VG30e block
1-VG30e complete engine from a Maxima
1-VG33e complete minus exhaust manifolds and dizzy from a Pathfinder (I will be working Pathy intake fitment if possible.)

The car is currently running but my fuel rail needs to be replaced. Luckily there are some parts around the forum to fix that when funds allow. My exhaust needs to be finished as well as it ends at the Y-pipe. I am going for reliability/budget friendly more than anything right now so please keep that in mind with your sugestions. I am also planning on keeping A/C if at all possible.

Current needs list:
-Positive battery cable
-new fuel rail or switch to Pathfinder intake and injectors
-KA24de throttle body
-Electric fan setup

DeezusNov 12, 2010, 11:13 pm · #171

I put some new wheel studz, s13 studs are interchangeable. I got some 30a relays to wire up my E fans. Now i just gatta do it. Then i have to go back and get the rest of my studs cause napa didnt have enough. Ordered a new clutch line. OH! I desperatly need a rear left caliper for a turbo mk1. idk if their calipers are different, but i need one. Adv auto told me they dont make replacements anymore.

MaxpowNov 17, 2010, 9:05 am · #172

^^^that problem keeps coming and going. Its gonna take me a while to figure it out could be one of a million things goddamn high mileage Vg's and their rotted out sensors and whatnot. I think I might have fixed it today when I replaced the dist. cap and the coil wire. Apparently the old wire had fused itself inside of the cap and now it runs alot better until.....

I crashed my car. Some lady decided to pull out right infront of me about 15 feet ahead of my car when i was going about 45. Tboned her back door and she just left. My suspension is fucked. fender is fucked, and the brand new jdm clear is fucked ;(. Hating life right now.

StephenGNov 17, 2010, 10:06 am · #173
Maxpow on 09:05:51 AM / 17-Nov-10I crashed my car. Some lady decided to pull out right infront of me about 15 feet ahead of my car when i was going about 45. Tboned her back door and she just left. My suspension is fucked. fender is fucked, and the brand new jdm clear is fucked ;(. Hating life right now.

Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that.
DjayS12Nov 17, 2010, 7:50 pm · #174

wow man that really suck. What is wrong with peoples those day to leave after they cause an accident?

Man hopefully the insurance will pay and you'll be able to find a nicer S12, maybe even a notch if you are lucky! altho that was really a nice fucking clean SE she just ended.

MaxpowNov 17, 2010, 8:07 pm · #175

Its not ended. I am going to use the parts from the car we destroyed to rebuild the suspension, and I can find a fender at the yard.

So much work just keeps piling on top of eachother.

I don't let SE's die. (unless its to get everyone sick parts(omg sorry it takes so long guys for me to do parts, I just have a really crazy ass life))

DjayS12Nov 17, 2010, 8:28 pm · #176

haha yeah I hear you! I'm done with my exams this friday so it'll be time for me to work on my projects, but the first thing i'll do is work on the big chevyvan which have so much that need to get done.

And i'm glad that the car isn't totalled, when a lady change course on the highway to smack my driver door and rip the mirror, it was the equal value of the car in damage (and it wasn't even that bad, the power window was still going up and down!).. our cars arent very valued.. well 1800$ a few years ago for my clean CA20E. Probably a bit more for an SE

JordanNov 17, 2010, 9:12 pm · #177

Hummm, 86 300zx down at the local Pull & Save. If I make some cash Im going to go steal the MAF and ECU.

DeezusNov 18, 2010, 1:12 am · #178
posted image

posted image

posted image
SlickS12Nov 18, 2010, 4:24 am · #179

I still cant believe they give out licenses like they do.  So many stupid drivers on the road esepecially in the capital of stupid drivers: CA.  No worries tho, the wobbler lives on.  You're just popping its "having to work on it now" cherry.  It had to happen

200sxkitcarNov 18, 2010, 6:34 am · #180

Andrew has a nice clean white fender btw!  He grabbed it for me but if you'd like it... i'm in no rush.

RedneckNov 18, 2010, 8:55 am · #181

At least it sounds like it isn't totaled. And yes it really is amazing how many idiot drivers are on the road. I tend to drive extremely defensively in urban or highly populated areas because of the idiots like this woman. Hit and run is a felony in most states if it happens under certain situations (generally if it involves an injury or death) and most even lower intelligence people realize it is not worth it to run. I am guessing she sped off because she either didn't have a license/insurance or is in the country illegally. Unfortunately it sounds like you didn't get her license plate number but then again I doubt you were expecting her to speed away right after the accident. I swear man you just seem to have the worst luck lately haha.

MaxpowNov 18, 2010, 6:18 pm · #182
Redneck on 08:55:29 AM / 18-Nov-10At least it sounds like it isn't totaled. And yes it really is amazing how many idiot drivers are on the road. I tend to drive extremely defensively in urban or highly populated areas because of the idiots like this woman. Hit and run is a felony in most states if it happens under certain situations (generally if it involves an injury or death) and most even lower intelligence people realize it is not worth it to run. I am guessing she sped off because she either didn't have a license/insurance or is in the country illegally. Unfortunately it sounds like you didn't get her license plate number but then again I doubt you were expecting her to speed away right after the accident. I swear man you just seem to have the worst luck lately haha.


Its not the worst luck lately this shit has followed me since birth. I keep telling my mom I think I'm the anti-christ and at some time I will have great powers to wreak havoc on the world population and bring great pain. Pain similar to what I have expirenced.

That could be the misanthropic, sociopath, paranoid schizophrenic in me but who knows.

Yeah she hit me and I pulled into the parking lot expecting her to follow... she just keeps scooting forward. Bitch. She probably just wasn't insured or something. I don't know. Doesn't matter.

200sxkitcar on 06:34:01 AM / 18-Nov-10Andrew has a nice clean white fender btw!  He grabbed it for me but if you'd like it... i'm in no rush.

Yeah there are a couple in the local yard aswell. I'll see what I can do, need to get the suspension sorted. It stopped doing "the sound" though and the front camber is fixed. Just took a 8000lb SUV to fix her! Tongue

SlickS12 on 04:24:45 AM / 18-Nov-10I still cant believe they give out licenses like they do.  So many stupid drivers on the road esepecially in the capital of stupid drivers: CA.  No worries tho, the wobbler lives on.  You're just popping its "having to work on it now" cherry.  It had to happen

Wasn't supposed to happen like this. It was gonna be "fresh" until I made it "pop," yo.

Post Merge: 06:19:30 PM / 18-Nov-10
DjayS12 on 08:28:20 PM / 17-Nov-10haha yeah I hear you! I'm done with my exams this friday so it'll be time for me to work on my projects, but the first thing i'll do is work on the big chevyvan which have so much that need to get done.

And i'm glad that the car isn't totalled, when a lady change course on the highway to smack my driver door and rip the mirror, it was the equal value of the car in damage (and it wasn't even that bad, the power window was still going up and down!).. our cars arent very valued.. well 1800$ a few years ago for my clean CA20E. Probably a bit more for an SE

Only reason they didn't total it is because she ran. So in essence she saved it. lol. Never thought about that.