Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects

what did you do to your s12 today?!

Started by Premo · Jan 25, 2008 · 2164postsSMF 2010–26

EightySix200SXJan 16, 2012, 8:19 pm · #1701

okay installed lip support brace so i wont scrape the fucker on my driveway and or speedbumps pretty much anything 3" in height lol

sam31183Jan 16, 2012, 8:23 pm · #1702

Raised up the rear and put the s13 wheels with studded tires on...its all 4x4 status in the back.

EightySix200SXJan 16, 2012, 8:25 pm · #1703
sam31183 on 08:23:40 PM / 16-Jan-12Raised up the rear and put the s13 wheels with studded tires on...its all 4x4 status in the back.

sick!
sam31183Jan 16, 2012, 8:30 pm · #1704

(http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151160816755387&id=695415386&set=a.10150698856460387.705865.695415386&refid=0)

seishukuJan 16, 2012, 9:30 pm · #1705

(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/seishuku/2011-10-16111154.jpg)

SchizophrenicMCJan 16, 2012, 10:42 pm · #1706
sam31183 on 08:30:30 PM / 16-Jan-12(http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151160816755387&id=695415386&set=a.10150698856460387.705865.695415386&refid=0)
Pro-tip: Don't link from facebook. People like me, who deleted their accounts, can't see your pics.

Anyway, I was driving home today, after dark, and I saw a bunch of people driving cars with pop-ups and I missed my S12. I love pop-ups...
StephenGJan 16, 2012, 11:11 pm · #1707

Put local club decal on the window and pulled off the spoiler to respray.

sam31183Jan 17, 2012, 1:17 am · #1708

It would have linked just fine if I wasn't trying to link it on my phone lol.

ProlowtoneJan 17, 2012, 3:49 am · #1709

Put the winter tires to the test today, Was near white out conditions in some areas on the highway when i went out for groceries. did some second and third gear slids trying to drive in a straight line :P First time driving my car in snow and im pretty impressed so far, tad bit of under steer in deep snow when turning hard but quickly solved with a bit of gas

sideways_s12Jan 19, 2012, 7:55 pm · #1710

Reinstalled the bumper looks good now will post pics in my build thread

sam31183Jan 22, 2012, 4:50 pm · #1711

I maxxxed out the back of the car yesterday after i took the s13 wheels with snow tires on them off...which means its going to snow again...anyways, enjoy.

(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/398599_10151160816755387_695415386_22611893_655632043_n.jpg)

(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405652_10151160813635387_695415386_22611888_1671219819_n.jpg)

(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/398467_10151180250565387_695415386_22673310_75160829_n.jpg)

(http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/398467_10151180250850387_695415386_22673312_65681728_n.jpg)

(http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/398467_10151180250740387_365337577_n.jpg)

(http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/398467_10151180250965387_695415386_22673313_1680049598_n.jpg)

ProlowtoneJan 22, 2012, 5:07 pm · #1712

What camber wear? lmao

WonderingravenJan 22, 2012, 5:13 pm · #1713

Installed 4 speakers, and a stereo deck.
(Pictures Coming soon)

Noticed I've been getting a bad carbon build in the exhaust, adjusted the idle screw some.

SchizophrenicMCJan 22, 2012, 7:22 pm · #1714

Ew, camber.

I told the guy with the SE in Corsicana I was broke and I couldn't pick up his car. Had a sad. Wished I had a good S12.

ProlowtoneJan 22, 2012, 7:53 pm · #1715

LMAO, Keept bottoming out and spinning my tires trying to get into my garage with my 14s on lmao! my blocks didnt do jack shit, had to put 2 brake rotors on top of them,.
Video is uploading :D

sideways_s12Jan 22, 2012, 10:39 pm · #1716

drove it to work got cut off by an asshat in an oldsmobile shitbox and then cut him off for being an asshat then we dogged eachother for about 2 mins i gave him the "whats up" nod and he drove off like a pussy....

Shark808Jan 24, 2012, 10:53 pm · #1717

Pro Bowl week.  All-Pros runnin around... Out-of-town hookers cluckin for NFL BBC.   

Been meaning to polish my wheels for months.  Either in the garage or beach.  Think I made the right choice.  Checked the oil and still haven't topped off in over 5-months.  As usual the SE ran like a champ.
 
(http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j479/SuperB808/Yokes_Final.jpg)

(http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j479/SuperB808/Yokes_Final2.jpg)

Whales were goin off!
(http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j479/SuperB808/Whale.jpg)

Hemifan87Jan 25, 2012, 7:00 am · #1718

damn must be nice I wish we had spots like that around here, all we got is hotels on the beach cant hardly see the water from the road and you gotta pay to park to go to the ocean. :(

I painted some of the trim yesterday hope to maybe finish today.

Shark808Jan 25, 2012, 2:08 pm · #1719

We have places like that too (Waikiki).  Here its either town or country.  This beach is end of the road out West Side.  No phone reception for miles.  Hardcore local kine reputation keeps most people away, it has two famous radical reef surf spots, which even I can't mention by name in my vids!  The West Side of Oahu has a bad reputation therefor businesses stay away too.  This is the best place on earth, to me.  Get away from the BS, clear my mind, run into friends and talk story.  It's Da Kine.
Hemifan87Jan 25, 2012, 4:51 pm · #1720

Well I think its an amazing looking spot I would love to snap some pics in a spot like that

BattleFairyJan 27, 2012, 11:37 am · #1721

installed my Tierod adapters :yay!:
(http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/418515_2560676738161_1291320639_32053485_344147052_n.jpg)

CamInHeadJan 28, 2012, 11:34 am · #1722
sideways_s12 on 10:39:57 PM / 22-Jan-12drove it to work got cut off by an asshat in an oldsmobile shitbox and then cut him off for being an asshat then we dogged eachother for about 2 mins i gave him the "whats up" nod and he drove off like a pussy....

(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvbfh1pmxy1qafrh6.png)
I_heart_VVLJan 28, 2012, 12:02 pm · #1723

LOL^

started her up. had her idling for a bit while i tried getting the door open.
then when inside cause i realized it was cold as shit.
(http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee461/ShakotanS12/IMG016.jpg)

just need rego and insurance and shell be good to go.

SchizophrenicMCJan 28, 2012, 1:32 pm · #1724

VVL, that apartment complex looks oddly familiar. You live in Kennedale, right?

I_heart_VVLJan 28, 2012, 2:12 pm · #1725

Nope, Fort Worth off I-20 & Hulen.

SchizophrenicMCJan 28, 2012, 2:46 pm · #1726

What the fuck? No wonder it looks familiar. You live like 2 miles away from my ex-girlfriend.

WonderingravenJan 29, 2012, 2:28 am · #1727

First replaced the broken fugly / crusty postive battery terminal with this my custom job with a universal terminals.
(http://www.g-funk.net/200sx/IMG_20120128_163538.jpg)

Working on the starter now and tracing the location of the relay.

rollingstockJan 29, 2012, 4:10 pm · #1728

threw a rod threw the block on my ca20!

night_s12Jan 29, 2012, 7:02 pm · #1729

Dam :/

WonderingravenJan 29, 2012, 8:22 pm · #1730

Removed starter and have it tested before installing the new starter.
(http://www.g-funk.net/200sx/IMG_20120129_125626.jpg)
Turned out it was a bad starter, Didn't even kick out the shaft.

Then troubleshoot why it would not give power all of a sudden. Turns out, it ended up being a weird custom negative cable 16 guage 2ft wire from the negative post. When I got ride of that I was able to start right up with no issues.

Sean_howell1Jan 29, 2012, 9:14 pm · #1731

^^ Cool, atleast it was a simple fix.

WonderingravenJan 29, 2012, 9:16 pm · #1732

Yep

SchizophrenicMCJan 29, 2012, 10:03 pm · #1733

Gotta love them unintentional shorts and bad solenoids.

sideways_s12Jan 31, 2012, 9:48 pm · #1734
CamInHead on 11:34:59 AM / 28-Jan-12(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvbfh1pmxy1qafrh6.png)

Hilarity but in all seriousness I am a badass hahahahaha!
SchizophrenicMCJan 31, 2012, 10:31 pm · #1735

Tried to come up with some scheme to sell it and the (newly-wrecked) Pathfinder and net enough money for an M30.

Jeremy AFeb 1, 2012, 2:01 am · #1736

Your pathfinder's toast now?!  Shit's cray!

SchizophrenicMCFeb 1, 2012, 2:47 pm · #1737

Yeah, I backed into a Ford the other day, and it ruined the tire carrier and rear hatch, and now the transmission and differential are grinding and whining and it's pulling everywhere. I didn't even hit the Ford that hard. Fuckin' pissed off. I'm 'bout to drain this dude who was cussing me out, made me wreck's Blazer's oil pan while he's sleeping.

Better yet, he wants to see someone driving way too fast in a neighborhood, I'll show him way too fast in a neighborhood. Asshole.

JayFeb 1, 2012, 2:49 pm · #1738

He didn't make you wreck.
You made you wreck.

SchizophrenicMCFeb 1, 2012, 3:19 pm · #1739

I've come to a conclusion: All internet moderators are assholes.

Anyway, point is, I wouldn't have fucked off like that if this fuckhead wasn't cussing me out.

JayFeb 1, 2012, 3:21 pm · #1740

By that logic:
If you weren't driving, he wouldn't have cussed you out.

But the better way to say it is:
If you kept your emotions in check, didn't give a fuck and ended it or left the scene rationally, you wouldn't have backed into someone else's vehicle.

SchizophrenicMCFeb 1, 2012, 4:06 pm · #1741

Fucker was parked in the middle of the street, I was behind an F-series, I forgot I was in a 4000-lb SUV, and I was pissed off because some asshole decided he was gonna come up to me and cuss me out, so I peeled backwards, and the fuckin' wheel goes right, sends me across the street.

You will never convince me you've never had a moment where you've lost check on your emotions, and in turn, suffered a lapse of judgment. Don't imply I'm a lesser person for having my moment.

rednucleusFeb 1, 2012, 4:53 pm · #1742

Jay, you can't argue with his ignorance! It's seems to be the great American past time these days to blame someone when it's OBVIOUSLY your own fault. Schizo, we don't know each other, but your posts and rants would lead most rational individuals to believe you fit perfectly in this great American catagory.  Man up, admit your error, learn from your mistkaes, and better luck next time. I know this post will just piss you off more, but probably good for you at this point to vent some more, so have fun.

SchizophrenicMCFeb 1, 2012, 5:11 pm · #1743

I'm not saying I didn't fuck up, I'm saying I fucked up because some douchebag spurred me into it. I didn't just fuck up because I have a tendency to fuck up. I didn't fuck up for no reason. I fucked up, because some asshole drove me into a lapse of judgment, beyond my ability for self-control.

JayFeb 1, 2012, 5:36 pm · #1744
SchizophrenicMC on 04:06:59 PM / 01-Feb-12You will never convince me you've never had a moment where you've lost check on your emotions, and in turn, suffered a lapse of judgment.

Wouldn't intend to. That would just be internet speculation. I can't recall a moment where I have, but I will never say I haven't.

Don't imply I'm a lesser person for having my moment.

Never did or wanted to.

SchizophrenicMC on 05:11:40 PM / 01-Feb-12I'm not saying I didn't fuck up, I'm saying I fucked up because some douchebag spurred me into it. I didn't just fuck up because I have a tendency to fuck up. I didn't fuck up for no reason. I fucked up, because some asshole drove me into a lapse of judgment, beyond my ability for self-control.

That's pretty much all I was asking for, because this:

SchizophrenicMC on 02:47:01 PM / 01-Feb-12 I'm 'bout to drain this dude who was cussing me out, made me wreck's Blazer's oil pan while he's sleeping.
Better yet, he wants to see someone driving way too fast in a neighborhood, I'll show him way too fast in a neighborhood. Asshole.

Is not a statement of an individual that owns up to their own mistakes. He may be a cock knuckle, but it isn't his fault.

I'm not being an asshole, just stating up the truth.
StephenGFeb 1, 2012, 6:05 pm · #1745

This thread is turning lol...

(http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z171/slgonser/wheels.png)

Final polish completed. Now just 3 more wheels to do. Rubber goes on them next week, woot:) They will do while I get the suspension up to spec. Then will come something wider.

I_heart_VVLFeb 1, 2012, 7:58 pm · #1746

Lol srsly.

Went out to work on her right after school. Finally decided to buy a timing light and check the timing. No wonder it was running like shit, it was at like 45btdc! brought it down to 17ish and went to reward her with some much needed fuel.

Now she runs 9756587235264172 times better. Still missing at 2000rpms tho, but at least I can drive it normally lol. Does anyone know what it could be?

ProlowtoneFeb 2, 2012, 12:59 am · #1747

My car missed on me today. i made a left turn and floored it n second gear and i hit about 4000rpm's and it started to sputter.. so i quickly shifted to 4th and thought wtf was that about? Clogged fuel filter? so i dropped it into second and it never missed again :s odd

sam31183Feb 5, 2012, 9:21 pm · #1748

I raised the back of the car back up to where it was, sanded and painted the floor of the car cuz it had some rust. :/ and I ran the ground wire from the foglight mounts into the engine bay so they wouldn't get so dirty and lose the ground.

Sean_howell1Feb 5, 2012, 11:50 pm · #1749

towed my gf's hunk of dsm out of a slopped parking spot into a car port.

anthony92stevensFeb 6, 2012, 6:18 pm · #1750

I got her dirty  :evillaugh:

(http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh489/anthony92stevens/Muddy%20s12/Photo-0197.jpg)

(http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh489/anthony92stevens/Muddy%20s12/Photo-0199.jpg)