LT1s are garbage. You'd be better off doing the VH motor just get some good injectors cause they don't like cheap ones.
LTs are cool unless you can afford a trunk full of optispark dizzys cause those bitches go bad at every oil change! I see them come back bad at work quite frequently.
Browse › Builds & Media ›Build projects
Iggy's "onto the next one" 86 Hatch, CA20ET, FD ProAm Dreams
Doesn't matter anyways lol he already made his mind like sideway said.
that is how the vh should be built :-)
I am working on building my vg that way. Just have to take it one step at a time.
haha ok i admit its pretty much locked in because i already have the vh. but its a topic for discussion anyway. An S12 in Super Silhouette livery and a 700hp FJ with nitrous in FD would be pretty fuckin badass. Basically thats how the daydream went lol. And spitting fire.
I cut the sides down on the seat
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/264442_511270508940328_106938909_n.jpg)
Installed my limiting straps in the car. these are the same straps I had on the silver car
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/392330_511357838931595_645250931_n.jpg)
(https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/971462_511359468931432_1365049233_n.jpg)
And then this
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166089_511376602263052_602151381_n.jpg)
Lol that strap looks like a shortened seat belt. Not hating just saying lol
thats exactly what it is and it works. I hand stitched it. They're S13 rear seat belts
The more I see of it the more I love your design and execution of custom fab.
Johnny_boi on 11:02:13 PM / 13-May-13Doesn't matter anyways lol he already made his mind like sideway said.I read that. Just saying.
hahaha i fucking love your style man!!!!
that is tits! good idea too.
thx guys. hopefully this week I'll be able to do the alignment and flip my rear tires. unfortunetly I have to get another windshield before June 9th. the small crack at the bottom grew into a massive crack up the whole windshield
Pics or it didn't happen !!!
it happened. i wish it didnt tho
lol we told you to put nail polish to stop it from spreading....
did the alignment today. numbers came out pretty good. I could probably push the camber further but it was being a pain on the left side cuz I had to adjust toe with the trailing arm adjusters cuz the stock toe adjustment was maxed out. I was a dummy while adjusting it and didnt take into account that reducing the neg camber reduces the toe in as well duh. so I had to swing the stock toe adjuster back and turn all 3 trailing arm adjusters to bring the toe to being bad. That way when I adjust for camber and it goes toe out I could use the stock adjuster to bring toe back in. It took a few tries but I got it. I also dialed up a little more front caster and fixed the front toe. the car feels great but on the way home it had a slight wander to the left but by the numbers it should drive dead nuts straight so I'll recheck it soon. Anyway heres the numbers
left front---------right front
camber:-4.7-----camber:-4.7
caster:5.2-------caster:5.2
toe:-0.01-----------toe:-0.01
------total toe:-0.02
left rear---------right rear
camber:-1.9----camber:-2.0
toe:0.04---------toe:0.05
------total toe:0.09
Wheres the before numbers lol...ya id recheck it something could have been bumped and messed your numbers up it happens all the time
before numbers from page 6
left front---------right front
camber:-4.7-----camber:-4.9
caster:4.7-------caster:4.4
toe:0.02-----------toe:0.03
------total toe:0.05
left rear---------right rear
camber:-3.6----camber:-3.3
toe:0.17---------toe:0.20
------total toe:0.37
damn so ur fix worked pretty damn well nice job
Ya and the car was about 2 inches higher before
wow, up its official im getting this done somehow lol

looks good front looks slightly higher than the rear....
rolled/pulled rear fenders
thats hot!!
thanks. if i get the chance to realign the car before June 9th I'll lower it a little more
to-do list for june 9th:
get Silhouette Autosports vinyls made
Flip old tires on the rims
buy a pair of new tires
replace windshield
Thats basically it
nice progress! I think I'm going to join you out there when I get the red car running I got a plan in mind for it and hopefully I can keep it under the budget I want...
next practice day is June 9th. its run alongside the proam. Gary will be driving too
Lovin it! had to save that side pic haha
Round 3 was pretty tough. It was well above 100 degrees out all day. I kept having intercooler pipes pop off and the car was cutting out and loosing boost with the manual boost controller on and set to 12psi. After I took the MBC off it was fine. The course was really hard for low hp cars. It went from a high speed entry into the tightest corner on the course and then uphill into the fastest corner. very hard to make the car link it. I had to give up on long sliding the entry and then I still felt like I wasnt even turbo. lots and lots of clutch kicking. The the end of practice I was able to link the course a few times in a row but in qualifying I just didnt make it happen. Double zeros. But all in all it was a good day. nothing blew up and the rear suspension was great. no problems with it at all. Gonna work on the production version of that until its time for round 4 on August 31st. Just gonna hope for a low hp friendly course layout like round 2 and hammer the car like usual then start building the vh45 setup for 2014.
Post Merge

Post Merge


Check out the pics that Gary took over in his thread. Great shots of 2 S12s and a S130 together.
http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=33168.msg392538#msg392538
You're doin' the damn thing Waylon! Grassroots style FTW!
Much respect to you sir.
Keep it up Iggy, your doing great considering the budget your working with. The vh45 will hopefully be in soon enough. Awesome to hear Gary is getting down out there too haha. You guys need to get some s12 tandem pics next time ; )